[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM- (However...)
-WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM-
What Should We Do?
1. redirect the URL here [ 5 ] [31.25%]
2. start up a brand new site at the new address [ 10 ] [62.50%]
3. something else (please specify) [ 1 ] [6.25%]
Answers total: 16
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:06 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
I think we should deal with this one for now and just send the government over to work on the new one (the new has to be on a whole new level now that it's ours and it represents us) not like before when we jumped the gun and ran over here you seen the trouble it caused we must learn from our mistakes so the government must take thier time developing the new one and coming up with new ideas (we can't keep repeating the same thing over and over) you have to come with some new ideas especially now that we own it now

word !! we need to get all are peeps back on the team and start working and as i said the financial scheme must be made

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:08 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Menace)
word !! we need to get all are peeps back on the team and start working and as i said the financial scheme must be made

ok so how much is it a month to keep the site going on the new site Erik...?

Sick With It
LyricalContent Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:10 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
we did the forum thing already you have to have something new or else why move at all I think it should have a forum section in it but that's not all it should based on

oh and meth we all learn from our mistakes don't keep holding that over you head

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:12 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
we did the forum thing already you have to have something new or else why move at all I think it should have a forum section in it but that's not all it should based on

oh and meth we all learn from our mistakes don't keep holding that over you head

nobody moves nowhere but erik cant pay the site forever we need to know straight up how we will organize our financial system

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:13 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)

Yea ur right but I just still think its my fault over the first moving mess

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:13 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Menace)
nobody moves nowhere but erik cant pay the site forever we need to know straight up how we will organize our financial system

ok so how are we gonna do this...can we get an outside entity to help us out or is this gonna have to be all strictly inside

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:17 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
ok so how are we gonna do this...can we get an outside entity to help us out or is this gonna have to be all strictly inside

first we need to organize here on the inside after we start to search outside people

LyricalContent Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:17 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
what about a advertising scheme something like myspace (but not so many though)

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:21 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Menace)
first we need to organize here on the inside after we start to search outside people

ok thats understandable and not to sound like a pussy I have no job....no money so I know for a fact I wont be able to help out on the Finacial Tip

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:25 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
ok thats understandable and not to sound like a pussy I have no job....no money so I know for a fact I wont be able to help out on the Finacial Tip

i feel you man but aint gonna be much like 1 or 2 dollars from each person first wee need to talk whit all people that are active here

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:27 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i feel you man but aint gonna be much like 1 or 2 dollars from each person first wee need to talk whit all people that are active here

ok thats cool if I do help out with the money how will I get it here I dont have a credit card

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:28 PM | Message # 27

Removed
WOW! a lot of comments have occured since i've been redirecting the link! (it should be redirected sometime between the next few minutes and 48 hours!) here's the info y'all need:

-Meth: the site costs $7.18 for a year.

-Lyrical: the new ideas i have are these:
--we expand on our battles. we can make it so that the battles aren't even in the forum anymore. there will be an entire portion of the site dedicated to battles.
--we improve on the blogging and news features.
--we create a portion of the site where we can rate and review albums.
--we make it so that we can upload videos directly to the site.
--have more flash files to improve the presentation of the site.
--have an entire portion of the site dedicated to letting people know about our movement, asking people to donate to our cause, selling merchandise such as CDs and mixtapes and possibly even in the future hats, t-shirts, etc., and organizing actual local events.

-Menace: the pricing scheme can be put on the back burner for now. i have the site fully paid for a year and it cost me very little. when we start expanding and adding things to the site is when it will get expensive. that is when we need to start thinking of a pricing scheme.

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:30 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
-Lyrical: the new ideas i have are these:
--we expand on our battles. we can make it so that the battles aren't even in the forum anymore. there will be an entire portion of the site dedicated to battles.
--we improve on the blogging and news features.
--we create a portion of the site where we can rate and review albums.
--we make it so that we can upload videos directly to the site.
--have more flash files to improve the presentation of the site.
--have an entire portion of the site dedicated to letting people know about our movement, asking people to donate to our cause, selling merchandise such as CDs and mixtapes and possibly even in the future hats, t-shirts, etc., and organizing actual local events.

Uh Wow that made me say fuck my homies were the hoes at!!!!!

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:31 PM | Message # 29

Removed
when it comes to money, Meth, you don't need to personally pay. let people you know at school or in your community know what we are trying to do (don't make it about hip hop unless they like the same music as us) and let them know the benefits of donating a dollar or two, then have the send the money. problem is we need to set up an area where we can collect the money. i think Menace will be the treasurer so it will be something where we send it straight to him.
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:31 PM | Message # 30

Removed
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Uh Wow that made me say fuck my homies were the hoes at!!!!!

why?

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM- (However...)
Search: