[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM- (However...)
-WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM-
What Should We Do?
1. redirect the URL here [ 5 ] [31.25%]
2. start up a brand new site at the new address [ 10 ] [62.50%]
3. something else (please specify) [ 1 ] [6.25%]
Answers total: 16
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:18 PM | Message # 1

Removed
OK, we now own the rights to http://www.realhiphopforever.com. it is under my name and i have a few choices to make here. we can link it directly here and change nothing (which can be changed at a later time if we so desire) or we can start up a whole new site there. if anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to share them here.
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:23 PM | Message # 2

Heads
holy fucking god are u serious Erik...?!?!?!!
When did this happen....?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:29 PM | Message # 3

Removed
just a moment ago.
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:30 PM | Message # 4

Removed
so shall i (at least temporarily) redirect it here now?
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:31 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
so shall i (at least temporarily) redirect it here now?

hold up time out ok Im not that bright now...Im only a sophmore in high school so ur gonna have to explain a few things to my young hungry brain

So now that we own this new site wat does it mean for us

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:33 PM | Message # 6

Heads
make a new one

Graffiti
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:39 PM | Message # 7

Removed
Quote (Lord_Meth)
So now that we own this new site wat does it mean for us

that means that we can do anything we want with the address. we can make it so that when someone tries to put "www.realhiphopforever.com" in the website box at the top of the screen they will be directed to the main page of realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com. if we do that it can be a temporary solution while we build the other site. either that or we can just begin building that site. i recommend option 1. any other ideas are welcome. Reborn, like i said, linking it here will be TEMPORARY.

Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:41 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Reborn, like i said, linking it here will be TEMPORARY.

oh ok biggrin

Graffiti
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:42 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
that means that we can do anything we want with the address. we can make it so that when someone tries to put "www.realhiphopforever.com" in the website box at the top of the screen they will be directed to the main page of realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com. if we do that it can be a temporary solution while we build the other site. either that or we can just begin building that site. i recommend option 1. any other ideas are welcome. Reborn, like i said, linking it here will be TEMPORARY.

Im down with redirecting it here but wat u mean by building the other site..u mean Bodescu.ucoz.com...?

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:44 PM | Message # 10

Removed
no, redirect the www.realhiphopforever.com address here while we build that same address into a new website. it seems a lot of people want to move to that website BUT NOT PREMATURELY THIS TIME! this will be something where we move after like 6 months.
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:47 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
no, redirect the www.realhiphopforever.com address here while we build that same address into a new website. it seems a lot of people want to move to that website BUT NOT PREMATURELY THIS TIME! this will be something where we move after like 6 months.

OOOHH ok I get it..Im down with watever man just give me the word

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:51 PM | Message # 12

Heads
i am down whit the second option but until we build it we need that site to be redirected here and we need to organize the financial scheme here cause erik cant pay the site forever

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 5:52 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i am down whit the second option but until we build it we need that site to be redirected here and we need to organize the financial scheme here cause erik cant pay the site forever

Yea thats true....thats the downpoint

Sick With It
LyricalContent Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:03 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
I think we should deal with this one for now and just send the government over to work on the new one (the new has to be on a whole new level now that it's ours and it represents us) not like before when we jumped the gun and ran over here you seen the trouble it caused we must learn from our mistakes so the government must take thier time developing the new one and coming up with new ideas (we can't keep repeating the same thing over and over) you have to come with some new ideas especially now that we own it now

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:05 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
I think we should deal with this one for now and just send the government over to work on the new one (the new has to be on a whole new level now that it's ours and it represents us) not like before when we jumped the gun and ran over here you seen the trouble it caused we must learn from our mistakes so the government must take thier time developing the new one and coming up with new ideas (we can't keep repeating the same thing over and over) you have to come with some new ideas especially now that we own it now

ok dammit just say it already......

Its my fucking fault for the first move LMAO but this time it wont be like that this time I swear.....

Ok first off how is the new site gonna be ran...like a forum or wat...?

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM- (However...)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search: