[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM- (However...)
-WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM-
What Should We Do?
1. redirect the URL here [ 5 ] [31.25%]
2. start up a brand new site at the new address [ 10 ] [62.50%]
3. something else (please specify) [ 1 ] [6.25%]
Answers total: 16
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:32 PM | Message # 31

Heads
ok thats set then and we need a OFFICIAL LOGO and i mean official Acekat is a art student i talk almost daily whit him tru mics and webcams so i will ask him to come whit an idea or work something our whit him

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:32 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
why?

cause theres a shitload of possibilites that we can have on the new site

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:34 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Menace)
ok thats set then and we need a OFFICIAL LOGO and i mean official Acekat is a art student i talk almost daily whit him tru mics and webcams so i will ask him to come whit an idea or work something our whit him

Oh damn thats tight

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:35 PM | Message # 34

Heads
we have many possibilites to transfer money whit out a credit card we can open a account and the account will be opened on the names of a few individuals and those individuals can take or put money there directly

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:36 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Menace)
we have many possibilites to transfer money whit out a credit card we can open a account and the account will be opened on the names of a few individuals and those individuals can take or put money there directly

ok so we have to decide who can we trust with that responsibility

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:37 PM | Message # 36

Removed
Quote (Menace)

you are going to have to do this because i have no clue wtf you are talking about biggrin

Quote (Lord_Meth)
cause theres a shitload of possibilites that we can have on the new site

oh. yeah, i know. those were just a few.

LyricalContent Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:37 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
-Lyrical: the new ideas i have are these:
--we expand on our battles. we can make it so that the battles aren't even in the forum anymore. there will be an entire portion of the site dedicated to battles.
--we improve on the blogging and news features.
--we create a portion of the site where we can rate and review albums.
--we make it so that we can upload videos directly to the site.
--have more flash files to improve the presentation of the site.
--have an entire portion of the site dedicated to letting people know about our movement, asking people to donate to our cause, selling merchandise such as CDs and mixtapes and possibly even in the future hats, t-shirts, etc., and organizing actual local events.

i love the ideas, I have an idea why don't you have a portion of the site with foundational teaching to teach new members the foundation ( the difference in hip hop and rap etc.)

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:38 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

well for now they named me the treasurer so i will be responsible for everything but for now we need to get a team of computer heads that know to work whit sites get the site ready and make a official logo

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:38 PM | Message # 39

Removed
Quote (Lord_Meth)

i already said my vote goes to Menace, but i do own the site so that might be easier for me to do. here, i'll start a new thread asking people to vote for a treasurer. first we need to know who wants the job though.

Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:40 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
i love the ideas, I have an idea why don't you have a portion of the site with foundational teaching to teach new members the foundation ( the difference in hip hop and rap etc.)

on point and we need our famous maybe not that famous but still our politics and knowledge sections on the site too and i think i can connect whit Paris ( the rapper ) so we can be linked to his site on his favs

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:40 PM | Message # 41

Removed
Quote (Menace)
well for now they named me the treasurer so i will be responsible for everything but for now we need to get a team of computer heads that know to work whit sites get the site ready and make a official logo

actually, i can give info to a few people on here that Go Daddy gave me and they help with everything. you can call them 24/7 for guidance. i can give a few people their phone number and the passwords and such and through that we can do it ourselves with the help of Go Daddy.

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:41 PM | Message # 42

Removed
Quote (Menace)
on point and we need out famous maybe not that famous but still our politics and knowledge sections on the site too and i think i can connect whit Paris ( the rapper ) so we can be linked to his site on his favs

NICE!

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:41 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Nah Im only 16 and I know Ill fuck something up so i pass
Quote (Menace)

I know once when NtG hears about that he'll jump on it and I kno Ace is down

We need to get Knowledge back wat ever happened to him

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:41 PM | Message # 44

Removed
click this: http://www.realhiphopforever.com biggrin
Menace Date: Saturday, 29/Nov/08, 6:41 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
actually, i can give info to a few people on here that Go Daddy gave me and they help with everything. you can call them 24/7 for guidance. i can give a few people their phone number and the passwords and such and through that we can do it ourselves with the help of Go Daddy.

ohh cool so what about the logo??

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -WE NOW OWN WWW.REALHIPHOPFOREVER.COM- (However...)
Search: