Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:43 PM | Message # 76

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
I know we plan on designing and selling T-shirts. I have an idea. Most people who know and love real hip hop love the legends of it. So I was thinking we should put the actual hip hop legends on the T-shirts and have them titled with their name and subtitled with RHHF. Emseed sketches, draws, and paints really well. If we can get him to do that, it would be perfect. (We have to draw it ourselves due to copyright issues) But I think it will sell better that way.

i like that idea about the legends

Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:47 PM | Message # 77

Heads
Maibe we can write on the T-Shirts verses from songs that are meaningful to hip-hop ,like from the song hip-hop lives ,"hip means to know ,its a form of intelligence....."

Graffiti
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:54 PM | Message # 78

Removed
With the legends idea it is imperative that they are drawn. In fact, I'm still a bit skeptical about the idea itself. It may still not be a good idea for copyright reasons.

And chinita, we should just start with the $8.99 package because I'm sure we'll need it. It isn't too much more anyways.

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:57 PM | Message # 79

Removed
And I was thinking, we may have to look at opening a business account for matters such as merchandise, payment and payin our employees (when it comes down to that). Menace, being the treasurer, would be in charge.
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:58 PM | Message # 80

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
legends idea

I'm going to look into the requirements for merchandising like this.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:59 PM | Message # 81

Removed
Cool
Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:19 PM | Message # 82

Heads
lets do permanent tatoos with the logo

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:19 PM | Message # 83

Heads
i'm still trying to read through this, go to site builders area in the green on top but i think we need website tonight and quick blog cast.. whitch would cost more but that quick blog looks like its for blogs and something called pod to add to a website, i wonder if we can use it alone and i didn't ask cause i didn't read that before. erik u might have to call them back and find out if we need to use both although i remember asking him if we need quick blog cast instead of web site tonight and he said yes but i'm reading here that i think we need the web site tonight host then the blog cast is like an addition.. dont know if we can use one without the other.. but anyway guys please read around in this site and read more about web hosts.. they also provide web site design, there are packages. but the template i think acekat and ntg can figure that out.

http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop....ci=9028

Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:41 PM | Message # 84

Heads
look through where is says each plan features toward the bottom and we can get google website tools to keep track of the site traffic and some other things included and he said website tonight was pretty easy that he uses it and he doesnt know much about pcs. forum sections ect.. we might have to add the blog section later..erik will u call them back and find out? or maybe i guy can call also. just dont want us to get the wrong plan.

this website tonight looks good just wondering if we have to add the blog hosting also.
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop....eatures

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:44 PM | Message # 85

Removed
you didn't mention the discount for committing to more than one month. it will be $7.19 for the deluxe package for 3 years. it is 10 pages and here are the features:

Plan Features
• Hosting
• 2 GB Disk Space
• 100 GB Bandwidth
• 500 Email Accounts
• Unlimited Email Forwards
• FREE! $25 Google® AdWords®
Credit*
• FREE! $50 Microsoft® adCenter
Credit**
• FREE! $50 Facebook® Ad Credit***
• FREE! Google Webmaster Tools

Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:44 PM | Message # 86

Heads
oops try this, just want u to look at the video,its helpful

http://www.godaddy.tv/popups....website

Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:47 PM | Message # 87

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
AdWords

yea they offer some pretty good things, he didn't mention any of it but i was just reading through it now, i like that..google adword is program to advertise on google.

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:48 PM | Message # 88

Removed
i've seen their commercials if that is what that is. how do you think i knew who they were? lol!
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:50 PM | Message # 89

Heads
https://adwords.google.com/select....adwords

Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:52 PM | Message # 90

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i've seen their commercials if that is what that is. how do you think i knew who they were? lol!

lol i'm getting excited lol did you look at the video?

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
Search: