New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 2:50 PM | Message # 1

Removed
let's start by thinking of ideas for site features here, then we can organize them into a few different outlines. we will do this on YT too. once we have a few, we will vote for the best and call GoDaddy, then we will go from there. so if you have any ideas floating around in your head, please let us know here.
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:18 PM | Message # 2

Heads
ok what do you mean by features and outlines? do you mean a design or layout like this site? i dont understand.

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:25 PM | Message # 3

Removed
features, as in any functions for the new site. of course we want a forum there too, we probably should keep the same functions we already have and add a few. an idea i had was actually add a portion of the site where you can add albums and rate and review them sort of like this site here. also, i was hoping we could make a section where we can upload videos and such. just two of about 1000 ideas flying through my head. any others will be welcomed.
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:33 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
features, as in any functions for the new site. of course we want a forum there too, we probably should keep the same functions we already have and add a few. an idea i had was actually add a portion of the site where you can add albums and rate and review them sort of like this site here. also, i was hoping we could make a section where we can upload videos and such. just two of about 1000 ideas flying through my head. any others will be welcomed.

yea deff all the features we have here is a good start and maybe a hiphop history/education section..like hiphop timelines perhaps iwth a despcription on some forgotten important people in hip hop history and how they played a big part like for instance lady b that no one knows about and not one youtube video with her music but i'm working on that with a friend that is digging in the crates anyway she is one of the first female emcees in 1979 and started a local radio station in philly and helped alot of communities with her programs.. just an example.

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:38 PM | Message # 5

Removed
Quote (LadyChinita41)
yea deff all the features we have here is a good start and maybe a hiphop history/education section..like hiphop timelines perhaps iwth a despcription on some forgotten important people in hip hop history and how they played a big part like for instance lady b that no one knows about and not one youtube video with her music but i'm working on that with a friend that is digging in the crates anyway she is one of the first female emcees in 1979 and started a local radio station in philly and helped alot of communities with her programs.. just an example.

HELL YEAH! I LOVE THE IDEA! i've heard of Lady B btw. was she on the track Self-Destruction by any chance?

and if we can get anyone else in here to share their opinion, that would be appreciated. i'm going to send out a Mass PM now.

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:42 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

what if we just link a forum section back to this one and keep this as our forum only

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:44 PM | Message # 7

Heads
cool i have an idea we need like a Info Wars feature on the site a section that will be related to the Knowledge /Politics forum section but will be like a alternative counter cultural news and articles section of course this section will be updated whit only alternative news and articles related to current events not on history and on politics as a spectrum

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:49 PM | Message # 8

Removed
Quote (Menace)
cool i have an idea we need like a Info Wars feature on the site a section that will be related to the Knowledge /Politics forum section but will be like a alternative counter cultural news and articles section of course this section will be updated whit only alternative news and articles related to current events not on history and on politics as a spectrum

GREAT IDEA MENACE!

Quote (EmSeed)
what if we just link a forum section back to this one and keep this as our forum only

no, what will happen is we will continue using this forum only as long as we are still transferring things to the new one and getting all members transferred. we should actually keep the new forum closed until everything is set, then we will try to transfer all our old forum info to the new site and continue from there.

Menace Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:58 PM | Message # 9

Heads
yeah and i hope this site will be whit flash player or something so it can give us a more authentic image and what about the web design? cause i got a crazy idea in my head when you guys ready to talk about it give a holla

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:00 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
HELL YEAH! I LOVE THE IDEA! i've heard of Lady B btw. was she on the track Self-Destruction by any chance?

no she's not in self destrcution.. i am pretty sure stop the violence movement is krs one, public enemy, heavy d, mc lyte, d-Nice, kool moe dee, doug e fresh, ms. melodie and mc delight

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:03 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Menace)
cause i got a crazy idea in my head when you guys ready to talk about it give a holla

lets hear it smile

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:05 PM | Message # 12

Heads
also what about a section to promote the artists in RHHF?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:10 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i've heard of Lady B btw.

there is also another lady b that i think sings rnb and some house music, thats what i kept gtting when i searched for lady b..

this is all i found on lady b on youtube with chuck chill out on Lady B's Street Beat Radio show that she started in 1979. i think she might be making a comback and rapping again, i read an article on her recently but i have to find it.

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:11 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
also what about a section to promote the artists in RHHF?

great idea smile a seperate section for rhhf artist and other underground artists might be a good idea.

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 15

Removed
Quote (LadyChinita41)
ms. melodie

i think i was thinking of her, or maybe there was a Lady B from the west coast version.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search: