Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
I_Guy Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 9:08 AM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
also what about a section to promote the artists in RHHF?

That is an absolute must. That should be what we are known for is heavy independent artist promotion. If we get serious talents, they should be promoted on the website's main page somewhere, like all the newest shit they are doing. By having artists featured like that (especially if our membership gets high) we will easily become a label.

As far as the sections, everything has to be elaborate. That's what people appreciate.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...

Message edited by I_Guy - Friday, 02/Jan/09, 9:11 AM
Acekat00o Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 11:10 AM | Message # 32

Heads
we could have a map of the world and show the members as dots from where they come from and they should be like 4 diferent colored dots like red for mc ,white for dj,purple for writer and blue for b-boy

Graffiti
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 3:39 AM | Message # 33

Removed
so here's what we have so far. now we need to organize this into an outline:

-Rate & Review - portion of the site where you can add albums and rate and review them

-Upload - section where we can upload videos

-History of Hip Hop - hiphop history/education section

-Alternative News - alternative counter cultural news and articles section related to current events not on history and on politics as a spectrum

-Flash Player

-RHHF Artist Promotion - section to promote the artists in RHHF

-Underground Artist Promotion - section listing the latest underground albums that have been released/section showing all the latest videos etc. and mixtapes

-Site World Map - map of the world and show the members as dots from where they come from and they should be like 4 diferent colored dots like red for mc ,white for dj,purple for writer and blue for b-boy

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 3:43 AM | Message # 34

Removed
we can also still use more ideas if you like, but let's focus on organizing at this point.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 4:28 AM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
That should be what we are known for is heavy independent artist promotion. If we get serious talents, they should be promoted on the website's main page somewhere, like all the newest shit they are doing. By having artists featured like that (especially if our membership gets high) we will easily become a label.

you hit it right on the nose

Quote (eboyd)
so here's what we have so far. now we need to organize this into an outline:

that looks good so far and work on an outline but remember that to do list, is this what we are going to work on now? we can work on the site now and the anthem or which ever we think is more important right now. we can concentrate on the new site yet still maintain this one. make that to do list or lets decide as a group, that list i made was just an example.. what are u working on first and plan it out. it can be more than one thing and if not like i said we will go around in circles again.. what is number one on that list? u didn't get back to me on there. ur jumping around again erik lol and we didn't finish talking in the other thread. everytime i turn around there is another thread and a good idea but we never finish the thread. wacko

Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 4:40 AM | Message # 36

Heads
i hate the way the link on the last thread i entered dissapears when i click on it sad ntg can we fix that.. its driving me nuts, i don't know if its happening to anyone else. priority number one lol

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 4:43 AM | Message # 37

Removed
well, this is #1 on the list. i will come up with something and see if everyone agrees.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 4:50 AM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
well, this is #1 on the list. i will come up with something and see if everyone agrees.

ok then let everyone know we are concentrating on the new site now..numero uno so in order lets see what we need to do.. another list lol lets call go daddy tomorrow..lets both call them and see what they say.. priority step #1 for tomorrow, u down?

ok wow good night or i should say good morning. i need to get some shut eye..

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 4:52 AM | Message # 39

Removed
sounds good. ttyl.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 4:54 AM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
sounds good. ttyl.

ok so next step is call manana i mean today..ttyl we'lll call them and get on the roll to what we'll do next..good night amigo..

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 5:11 AM | Message # 41

Removed
night.
Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:21 AM | Message # 42

Heads
can we make hip-hop emoticons?

Graffiti
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 12:41 PM | Message # 43

Removed
? What are those and how would we do that?
Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 1:38 PM | Message # 44

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
? What are those and how would we do that?

Emoticons are these angry biggrin cool cry dry happy etc.. i have a friend that cand make good emoticons but i cant promis anything

Graffiti
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:30 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
-Rate & Review - portion of the site where you can add albums and rate and review them

if we was to do this would we be able to download them as well..?
Quote (eboyd)
-Upload - section where we can upload videos
-History of Hip Hop - hiphop history/education section
-Alternative News - alternative counter cultural news and articles section related to current events not on history and on politics as a spectrum
-Flash Player
-RHHF Artist Promotion - section to promote the artists in RHHF
-Underground Artist Promotion - section listing the latest underground albums that have been released/section showing all the latest videos etc. and mixtapes

I Love it all!!!!

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
Search: