[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -Reality Check: Are You For Real About This Shit Or Not?!?!-
-Reality Check: Are You For Real About This Shit Or Not?!?!-
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:13 AM | Message # 1

Removed
i wrote this on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/groups_....mzSCroo

those of you who have been here from the beginning know why we started this group and movement. our movement is not about bickering and complaining about the fake bullshit on the radio or even ignoring that shit and sharing good music. this movement is about ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING! TAKING ACTION! our goal is to balance the airwaves, but we aren't going to do so without ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING! sure, things are changing for the better slowly and we may have a hand in that, but do you seriously think we are making that much of a difference sitting here behind our computers? do you want to be remembered as someone who was a part of some little tiny movement that only a few people who were involved remember or do you want to be the hand that writes the history books? i don't know about you, but i want that for myself. it agitates me that i helped start this movement and i am the only person taking it this seriously. we are going on 2 years and we are 300+ strong and only about 20 of us are actually somewhat active and an even smaller amount (i can count on my hands) are actually doing things for this movement other than have friendly convo. now, with that all off my chest, there are so many things we can do, but instead we spend all our time discussing if Artist 1 is better than Artist 2 or what is the funniest video on YT. isn't that the same monotony and apathy we are fighting against? it's cool to have those, but when important threads get ignored routinely, how do we expect to grow? i have people telling me "chill. this stuff takes time." well maybe so, but it takes time and EFFORT, which is something we are NOT giving. let's take some initiative and get things done. we should be exchanging email addresses, phone numbers, people who live nearby should try to meet up and talk about the movement, we should start scheduling protests, rallies, etc. well, i hope at least 5 people read this and truly get something from this.

oh, and lastly, we need to try our hardest to get ALL of our members involved. we have 300+ members as i stated before. we need to have 300+ members who we know. artists, get together and make music, send it to the big corporations, etc., make phone calls to radio stations and/or go to their stations and demand that they play some alternative hip hop, etc., etc. there are so many things you can do!

eboyd Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 5:39 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Oh OK.

Btw, OGs, Heads, did you get my PM or did you all ignore it? It was about the mod jobs. WE NEED TO DO THEM!!!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 5:40 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Oh OK.
Btw, OGs, Heads, did you get my PM or did you all ignore it? It was about the mod jobs. WE NEED TO DO THEM!!!

I read it and not a single of my threads were in it but does that mean i still gotta step from my mod sections and do it too?
just a question

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 5:50 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Well, with you being a Head, at least quickly view all of the forums at least once in a while and see which ones are out of place and let those mods know.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 5:54 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Well, with you being a Head, at least quickly view all of the forums at least once in a while and see which ones are out of place and let those mods know.

ok gotcha

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 2:20 AM | Message # 35

Heads
i think it's about time this thread gets bumped.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 2:50 AM | Message # 36

Heads
good idea and we should pull out that to do list and start checking off after its done..maybe it will motivate people..do a seperate thread for the to do list if u want.. ok good night

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 4:11 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (eboyd_)
i helped start this movement and i am the only person taking it this seriously.

flipoff

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 4:14 AM | Message # 38

Watchers
Lol! I wrote this at a time when that statement was true.
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 4:28 AM | Message # 39

Heads
i always took this seriously,

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 8:04 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i always took this seriously,

back then you were just getting started. we still weren't sure we could trust you at that time and so you couldn't do anything anyways. now you take on a majority of the work along with chinita and even i don't do shit because i'm trying to take care of my priorities.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 9:22 PM | Message # 41

B-Girls
Quote (eboyd)
i helped start this movement and i am the only person taking it this seriously.

I take it seriously sheesh. Some people just don't care <_<

(I wasn't even on the site at that time I know..) Acid hasn't been on... so idk when I can get him the info, but I will as soon as I can.

Anyways here this should be transparent

http://files.uploadffs.com/a/b/81dcb72a/rhhfbanner.png

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -Reality Check: Are You For Real About This Shit Or Not?!?!-
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: