6. 49-40% Real [ 1 ] [9.09%]
7. 39-30% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. 29-20% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
9. 19-10% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
10. 9-0% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 11
Uncharted Date: Friday, 05/Jun/09, 9:48 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
This has to be the best LP if not the top 3 albums in the 21st century.Even though i never heard the whole LP i did hear pretty much most of the LP and it catched me in awe.It has to be his best shit ever.His best songs on there, Way I Am, Stan(Even though erik dont like it XD), kill you, kim, Remember Me,Bitch Please II.His best album no doubt.Hip Hop Classic, very Genius. my actual poll review will be coming soon.

Message edited by Uncharted - Friday, 05/Jun/09, 9:48 PM
El_Matador Date: Friday, 05/Jun/09, 9:58 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
Even though i never heard the whole LP

Unforgiven mistake, son. Unforgiven. LOL

89-80% Real

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Uncharted Date: Friday, 05/Jun/09, 10:12 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
Unforgiven mistake, son. Unforgiven. LOL
89-80% Real

unforgiven?? i heard like 97% of the LP!!!

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 4:05 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
This has to be the best LP if not the top 3 albums in the 21st century.Even though i never heard the whole LP i did hear pretty much most of the LP and it catched me in awe.It has to be his best shit ever.His best songs on there, Way I Am, Stan(Even though erik dont like it XD), kill you, kim, Remember Me,Bitch Please II.His best album no doubt.Hip Hop Classic, very Genius. my actual poll review will be coming soon.

Slim Shady LP is better imo, with the first listen it seems like a genius album, and the beats are pretty good but after a few listens it started to ware off on me, just the poppy sound started to get old on me i preferred to just hear some more hardcore rhymes like the SSLP.

My fave song off this has to be Drug Ballad though, its got a great chorus, great story and good beat, if Drug Ballad isn't one of the songs you've heard then you need to get that one. Stan is also a good song and is and always will be a hip hop classic, not just because its a good song but also coz it's started a whole new slang word "stan". Kim is also a pretty good song, the rhymes aren't that great but that isn't what he was going for, he was going for the story apparently its Dr. Dre's fave track off the album he must have a sick taste coz he said he listened to it over and over again. It was actually done before the SSLP with Marylin Manson but they decided not to include it on SSLP, i guess they re-recorded it and put it on MMLP. Ammityville, Remember Me are also good but Amityville does ware off after a while. Bitch Please II is meh okay, not that great. You should check out the UK bonus track "The Kids" its hilarious this song really should have been included on the main version of the album.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 11:34 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Slim Shady LP (along with EP) is better too imo, but I cant say a bad word about MMLP

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 11:47 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
i heard the kids before it was hilarious and i didnt hear drug ballad in a long time.

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 12:28 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (Joker13)
top 3 albums in the 21st century
... NO!

...YES!

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 6:46 PM | Message # 8

Heads
NOOOO!!!

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 10:11 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
Remember Me

Isn't that shit crazy Emseen, hearing Em with RBX? It's spectacularly crazy to me.

Quote (EmSeeD)
apparently its Dr. Dre's fave track off the album he must have a sick taste coz he said he listened to it over and over again.

He liked it because it has elements of what Dre originally wanted to do for Detox, the whole cinematic storytelling/acting on a mic.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 0:23 AM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
Isn't that shit crazy Emseen, hearing Em with RBX? It's spectacularly crazy to me.

I need to check that out!
Sounds fucking amazing...

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Render215 Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 1:51 AM | Message # 11

Emcees
IMO, Eminem peaked with MMLP... i remember how much I was into this album... I've stated it before...

I was amazed at the increase in his skill with this album... Kill You, Criminal... I remember reading an intervieww where he said that he hated most of the material on SSLP.. and he couldn't stand hearing how behind the beat he was on certain tracks... i notice it now too...

I was a bit disappointed when i found out that Dre ripped Kill You straight off some French artist... Ripped STRAIGHT UP...

What was funny was they tried to get away with it... Then the album blew the hell up... And the French guy ( i think he was french) sued the shit outta them... Dre and Em...

Everybody does that shit tho... for the most part... But i think that the beat was off a modern album... not an oldie or anything... correct me if i'm wrong...

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
ill Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 9:31 AM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (Uncharted)
Quote (Joker13)
top 3 albums in the 21st century
... NO!

...YES!

no, just no

The World Is Yours
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 12:43 PM | Message # 13

Emcees