[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Fantasy" Review
Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Fantasy" Review
what do you rate this album????
1.0-10[ 2 ][18.18%]
2.20-30[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.40-50[ 0 ][0.00%]
4.60-70[ 1 ][9.09%]
5.80-90[ 5 ][45.45%]
6.100[ 3 ][27.27%]
Answers total: 11
Adam Date: Friday, 17/Dec/10, 10:01 PM | Message # 76

B-Girls
Quote (El_Matador)
SUCK A DICK KANYE Quote (Menace)both kanye and Nicki Minaj can suck a big fat horse cock. they can suck a big juicy meaty sinewy dirty elephant's cock

WTH.... man.. they are so LUCKY!

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
barut Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 5:24 AM | Message # 77

Rappers
whoa. the big fat horse and the elephant with sinewy cock would be mascots of the topic :) anyway. fuck it. they can suck a dynasaur dick too!

follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pslbarut
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pslbarut
eboyd Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 1:39 PM | Message # 78

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Wow hahaha thats too low of a judgement even for Nicki. She's like...in the category with Wanye, T.I., Jeezy, Kanye IMO
But then again..u have tor ealize Nicki Minaj is a new 25 year old artist. No doubt she's a gimmick.
Thats understandable and clear to see.
But her gimmick isnt hurting or changing anything in your life so why should it matter?

is better than most of the crap Nicki drops

Quote (NtG)
Young Jeezy

:vomit:

Quote (barut)
I hate the discrimination in the music. This is what rockers and the metal bastards do. Progressive rock, psychedelic rock, hard rock, death rock, punk rock, pop rock, rock rock(!) wtf??? :) Now we do the same. I used to support underground rap fanaticly and i used to hate that famous bastards, but nowadays i see it a little bit absurd. Do you know why? Let me explain you why.

Because you like some underground rappers and you follow him/her, after a few years, if he/she is talented, he/she become a mainstream rapper and you get shocked. The infamous was a fucking keystone of 90's rap and now they are with 50 cent :). For me, the important thing is the spirit of the rap. Yeah I still follow underground shit, but i like some of that mainstream rappers too - if they got this spirit inside.

The important thing is LYRICS in rap. If somebody has a PASSION, has an ANGER or another EMOTION in the song, and has some TALENT of course, we should say this is a fucking REAL HIPHOP.

By the way Don't forget this is a MAINSTREAM rapper's topic:). :p

i don't discriminate. i actually like a lot of mainstream hip hop (including Kanye's new album). the problem is that the industry changes these artists for the worse. even Nas has been making bullshit music prior to Distant Relatives because he has had to conform to the industry. i actually just came across this video by Nicki Minaj and she is another case of the industry turning a dope ass artists into a fucking puppet and a gimmick. i don't respect her because she is obviously making music that is completely contrary to what she is about and is created to fit a gimmick. check it:

this track, imo, is dope as fuck! i don't say artist x is real and artist y is fake. i determine when someone is fake or real based on their latest work. to me an artist can start of real and go fake and even come back to being real, and some artists can even start off fake and become real. it's just about an artist being true to themselves. i also don't necessarily like an artist or his/her music just because they're real. a good example is Lil Dap. i think he's wack as fuck but, imo, he's definitely real.

Quote (s0dr2)
i only heard nicki in monster and check it out but she sounds cool to me

check some more of her mainstream music videos. she's annoying as fuck and spits some of the stupidest lines i've ever heard.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 2:11 PM | Message # 79

Heads
LMAO @ Barut, Menace, & Joker

I love RHHF haha

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 2:12 PM | Message # 80

Heads
:D yeah, we have some clowns :p

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 2:12 PM | Message # 81

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
is better than most of the crap Nicki drops

Hell naw!! But its ur opinion so I aint gonna argue against it

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 2:30 PM | Message # 82

Heads
lol come on man, do you really feel most of the music Nicki releases is better than that? that shit is basically on par with everything Nicki does.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 3:56 PM | Message # 83

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
lol come on man, do you really feel most of the music Nicki releases is better than that? that shit is basically on par with everything Nicki does.

LOL! Thats crazy u think so low of her work lol
I dont see how she is on par with Soulja Boy

I see her on the same level as Jeezy, Lil Wayne, T.I. and Kanye

Sick With It
Adam Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 4:09 PM | Message # 84

B-Girls
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I see her on the same level as Jeezy, Lil Wayne, T.I. and Kanye

DAMN SHE MUST BE DOPE DAWG

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
barut Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 4:33 PM | Message # 85

Rappers
Yeah, Soulja boy is doing rap - but on the elephant's sinewy cock :) If it is rap than i'm logging off the fuckin forum and eating my fuckin earphones dude :p at least nicki minaj in that youtube video was not half bad but soulja?
by the way, yeah i'm the clown, crying for the people that call themselves god :p fuck, i'm priapos :)

follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pslbarut
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pslbarut
Abstract Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 7:35 PM | Message # 86

Rappers
I would creampie Nicki, thats as far as i would go...

back on topic.

Treach Date: Sunday, 19/Dec/10, 5:32 AM | Message # 87

OGs
i agree, nicki minaj is the same as lil wayn, jeezy, ti and soulja boy....wack as fuck. that warning track was pretty good tho

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 19/Dec/10, 6:21 AM | Message # 88

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
this track, imo, is dope as fuck!

those rhymes were terrible

only thing i like about nicki is her ass

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
J-Breakz Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 11:38 PM | Message # 89

Heads
i like her flow. I downloaded the album and thought it was rlly good. all the production is rlly well done and the instrumentation is fresh

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 9:30 AM | Message # 90

Heads
I would just butt fuck nicki minaj and that's it, I'm sorry that i don't like mediocre music

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Fantasy" Review
Search: