[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Goblin - Tyler, The Creator
Goblin - Tyler, The Creator
Menace Date: Sunday, 08/May/11, 8:38 AM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
i think it's wack how he is complaining about being famous/people being upset over his shit... i mean he hasn't hit it big yet. i kind of doubt he will ever really break out of the underground. he'll get his 5 on MTV but his shit just won't appeal to the masses. he won't even get HUGE in hiphop, cause he's too busy dissing everyone in the underground communities for them to even give a fuck. simple as that. he hasn't hit it big enough to be saying shit like he does on the album about "oh man fame ruined my fucking life!"
gimmicky IMO. fame was all he was talking about on BASTARD, i mean shit gets on my nerves.

Adam Date: Sunday, 08/May/11, 10:17 AM | Message # 32

B-Girls
bacon said smartest thing evar.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 08/May/11, 2:46 PM | Message # 33

Emcees
a strong 7.5/10/weak 8/10 nothing gtreat or shocking.....bastard was better, its just him dissing other people in the music industry, and talking about rap and shit.....as he gets older he's needs to switch up his subject matter or this will get very old very quickly...

Message edited by Uncharted - Sunday, 08/May/11, 2:46 PM
eboyd Date: Sunday, 08/May/11, 2:51 PM | Message # 34

Heads
this album is garbage. there are a few good tracks but i'm really bored right now with most of this.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 08/May/11, 3:10 PM | Message # 35

Emcees
i wouldn't say it was garbage.. hell it would be pretty good if the beats were better.. but i dig the fact that he insists on using Syd and company for his beats, even though he probably has access to alot of better producers now. it's kinda DIY you know? i like that... but to be honest it just brings the value of the album down a whole fucking lot.

but the songs i think are good, are just fucking great IMO... her, yonkers, sandwitches, radicals, nightmare, and tron cat are all good songs IMO.

but fuck... he has this "I'M A REBEL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!" attitude, but he obviously gives a major fuck if he is so insecure about people judging/critiquing his music. i think he's just a confused young adult that doesn't know what he wants. which isn't bad. it's all growth you know? he has alot of life left in him and this is just part of an artist's career. you have good shit, bad shit, but it all works itself out eventually.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Abstract Date: Saturday, 04/Jun/11, 7:30 PM | Message # 36

Rappers
Anyone can hook up me with a link? thanks :)

Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jun/11, 7:46 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
i wouldn't say it was garbage.. hell it would be pretty good if the beats were better.. but i dig the fact that he insists on using Syd and company for his beats, even though he probably has access to alot of better producers now. it's kinda DIY you know? i like that... but to be honest it just brings the value of the album down a whole fucking lot.

but the songs i think are good, are just fucking great IMO... her, yonkers, sandwitches, radicals, nightmare, and tron cat are all good songs IMO.

but fuck... he has this "I'M A REBEL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!" attitude, but he obviously gives a major fuck if he is so insecure about people judging/critiquing his music. i think he's just a confused young adult that doesn't know what he wants. which isn't bad. it's all growth you know? he has alot of life left in him and this is just part of an artist's career. you have good shit, bad shit, but it all works itself out eventually.

WOW, and when i was saying the same thing back on the first thread about him, you like jumped on me calling me names. You sir are an asshole >(

Adam Date: Sunday, 05/Jun/11, 6:37 PM | Message # 38

B-Girls
i know they trolled me and told me to suck mos def's swag infected cock, so fuck all of you swaggots.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jun/11, 7:24 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (Adam)
i know they trolled me and told me to suck mos def's swag infected cock, so fuck all of you swaggots.

yeah, fucking hypocrites, epic dick riders

Bape Date: Saturday, 11/Jun/11, 8:06 PM | Message # 40

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
yeah, fucking hypocrites, epic dick riders

Don't forget the Hipsters ^_^

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Goblin - Tyler, The Creator
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: