[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Goblin - Tyler, The Creator
Goblin - Tyler, The Creator
Ratmn Date: Thursday, 05/May/11, 11:19 PM | Message # 1

DJs
The album leaked, and i managed to get it early.

God damn, this shit is GREAT!

1."Goblin" Like "Bastard", this track is really emotional, and shit, talking to a psychologist. He himself talks about the track. For me, one of the best in the album . Best line "fuck a mindset, my brain is an obscenity". The beat is great but, nothing too impressive. 8.5/10

2."Yonkers" I won't talk about how much i love this shit. Next track. 9/10

3."Radicals" KILL PEOPLE, BURN SHIT, FUCK SCHOOL. Best 7 minutes song I'll ever heard in my life. Shit felt like a 2 minutes song. 9/10

4."She" (featuring Frank Ocean) Frank does an alrite verse on this track. Reminds me of his nostalgia shit, meaning, it's good shit. In comparison to Bastard, this would be VHS, but with lyrics, and more rape lyrics. 8/10

5."Transylvania" (produced by Left Brain) Now, this is an strange song. I would like to see a video for this one. Imagine "French" but in crack. Yes, is that fucked up, meaning, that i love it. 8/10

6."Nightmare" Another fucked up song. Reminds me of Yonkers, but more violent. Not weak at all. 8/10

7."Tron Cat" I love this song. "You have a fucking death wish, i'm a genie, i'll get it done". For me, one of the best on this record. Straight rhyming, no bullshittin' 9/10

I won't spoil the rest of the album, but for me, those ones where the best. All of this are going to be my jams for at least half of the year.

Overall, a fucking 9/10. This shit is a classic, and the album of the year for me. Bastard, with album quality.

And yes, i'm on Tyler's dick, but you can't fuck with this shit.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Bape Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 0:02 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
Tracks:

01 Goblin
02 Yonkers
03 Radicals
04 She
05 Transylvania
06 Nightmare
07 Tron Cat
08 Her
09 Sandwitches
10 Fish
11 Analog
12 BSD
13 Window
14 AU79
15 Golden

I've given this album like a million listens since I got it yesterday. Call me Tyler's biggest dick rider but GODDAMN THIS IS GODLY!! IT'S LIKE A WHOLE THErAPY SEsSION INTO ONE ALBUM!! Lemme try to do a simple track by track review:

1. What Ratmn said
2. The third verse is BEATS!!
3. Like a continuation of Earl Sweatshirt's "Pidgeons"
4. It's Odd Future's first radio joint. Frank Ocean has a fuckin heavenly voice.
5. A continuation Tyler's "Dracula" song.
6. Tyler goes fuckin in on this one. Again, Ratmn says it best.
7. "RAPED A PREGNANT BITCH AND TOLD MY FRIENDS I HAD A THREESOME" ... FUCKIN BRUTAL >:D
8. THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVS. THIS SONG IS LIKE EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD, EVER. Emotionally I can relate to this sooo much. Cuz im a emo faggot that's depressed.
9. FUCK CHURCH.
10. The Most Sexual Powered Song on this LP
11. Anotha Love Joint.
12. THIS IS MY FUCKIN SHIT.
SMOKE A BLUNT, FUCK A BITCH, IN THE BUTT! IM BOSSIN!!! POW POW!!!
R.I.P. Japer Dolphin and Taco Bennett
13. This is a like an Odd Future Posse Cut. Sort of. Tyler's part towards the end if INCREDIBLE!! IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECUASE IM ON HIS DICK 24/7. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN OF A DEMONIC VILLAIN.
14. Tyler makes beats. In case none of you knew.
15. Tyler LOSES IT!! THIS IS LIKE A ENTIRE PLAY!!! LOVING THIS SHIT.

Call me a dick rider but this album is a 9/10. Its really fuckin good.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 0:45 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
bape you're more than a dickrider.. you made a fake EARL facebook so he could like your shit.. just sayin.. pretty damn dickridin..

none the less this album.. i dunno.
i do this with every artist i listen to.. i go through a period of really digesting it. 10 listens to this album isn't going to be enough for me to really make up my mind.
i've been listening to nothing but BASTARD since the beginning of march or so and I'm just now getting to the point where I can seriously critique it.
first impressions, dope, but overhyped. felt like bastard and i was expecting some fucking epic ass shit, none the less, it's still fucking dope as fuck.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Bape Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 0:55 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
LMAO!! WTF?!!! THATS NOT ME!!! I JUST SAW THAT PAGE ON MY "PEOPLE YOU MIGHT KNOW" LIST. AND I WAS LIKE "OH SHIT!!!" SO I ADDED HIM!! THE ONLY THING HE DID WAS SAY "SWAG" ON ONE OF MY POSTS!!

Added (06/May/11, 0:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
How is that dickriding?!!

Message edited by Bape - Friday, 06/May/11, 0:55 AM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 12:15 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Bape, come on now. I'm not that stupid... ;)

eboyd Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 1:35 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Someone PM me a link. I searched yesterday but couldn't find a good download link for it. The only one I found was already taken down.

DON'T POST THE LINK IN THIS THREAD!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

TheHipHopSpot Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 4:18 PM | Message # 7

OGs
i thought i was a k rino dickrider. god dam. im looking forward to hearing it though, but you guys are hyping it up so much that its not going to meet my expectations, thats what i learned from riding k rinos dick. can we think of a new way to describe favoring an artist? LOL

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Adam Date: Friday, 06/May/11, 6:35 PM | Message # 8

B-Girls
"This is guy is pretty cool..."

i don't think that has much dickridery in it.

we should make a new site rule that if we ever want to express an artist we like or something we have to say

"This guy is pretty cool..."

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 0:37 AM | Message # 9

Emcees
lrn2internet

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 11:52 AM | Message # 10

Emcees
SOMEBODY SEND THE LINK TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treach Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 12:05 PM | Message # 11

OGs
yeah me too. i doubt i will like it but try me

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 12:05 PM | Message # 12

Heads
I think Taylor's a pretty cool guy. eh gay as rest of RHHF and doesn't afraid of anything.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 12:06 PM | Message # 13

OGs
^^^loll

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 2:54 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
OMG WATEVER IM TAYLOR IM 14 AND IM SICK OF YOU GUYS MAKING FUN OF ME I MEAN WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL IF I LIKE 2 LIL WAYNE ALBUMS AND PLUS MENACE IS JUST A REVERSE RACIST WHO THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. LOOK GUYS MY LIFE IS SO HARD THIS GIRL AT SCHOOL NEVER PAYS ATTENTION TO ME AND YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO GO THROUGH THAT, AND ALSO PLAYING BASKETBALL AND THEN GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AT THE SAME TIME ITS REALLY STRESSFUL. AND MY DAD IS AN ASSHOLE HE PRETTY MUCH DITCHED OUT ON ME. AND IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHEN YOU GUYS SAY BLINK 182 ISNT PUNK. THEY ARE PUNK! THEY STARTED POP PUNK! AKA THE BEST GENRE OF PUNK. I MEAN DONT GET ME WRONG THE RAMONES ARE COOL I GUESS BUT THE SEX PISTOLS??? WHAT THE FUCK THEIR MUSIC IS JUST NOISE!!! ANYWAYS FUCK YOU RHHF YOU GUYS ARE ALL JERKS IM OUT OF HERE

Adam Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 3:30 PM | Message # 15

B-Girls

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Goblin - Tyler, The Creator
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: