[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » RHHF Mixtape COVER
RHHF Mixtape COVER
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 02/Dec/10, 9:19 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
hey guys, vigallantee wants a track added..is there room?

Sure, tell him to send it to Trigger or to me (rodriguez688@yahoo.com). Is he ready with the track?

Quote (LadyChinita)
i like that new video ii posted of his, is that one of the tracks? forgot the name

He told me to pick any track of his "Radio" solo album. I've picked "Hip-Hop Rebel" (because it fits with our theme) and "Across The World (feat. Percee P). I'm still waiting for his answer if he let me to take 2 tracks, not 1. lol

Chinita, are you going to record that intro for the mixtape?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

NtG Date: Thursday, 02/Dec/10, 9:28 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
nah i think it might be bizzy bone lol

looks like wish

[deleted]
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 02/Dec/10, 9:54 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Ok, Mnemonic responded. We can use both tracks for the mixtape! :D

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Friday, 03/Dec/10, 11:08 PM | Message # 34

Heads
i luv "Notice Me" on that album, its one of the illest, i was going to ask him if we can use it..i didnt know it was on Mnemonic radio.. that track is one of my favs and beat is sick..lluv the video..and its got lots of great responses on yt and fb.. can we use that one and take off accross the world..now this is tuff lol all three are nice..but notice me is sick sick sickness :)

notice me video

VIGALANTEE
track 14 club music is not bad
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/VIGALANTEE

or maybe this one

El_Matador Date: Friday, 03/Dec/10, 11:46 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
i luv "Notice Me" on that album, its one of the illest, i was going to ask him if we can use it..i didnt know it was on Mnemonic radio.. that track is one of my favs and beat is sick..lluv the video..and its got lots of great responses on yt and fb.. can we use that one and take off accross the world..now this is tuff lol all three are nice..but notice me is sick sick sickness

lol yeah, it was on his "Radio" album. Shame on you, Chinita, as a big fan of Mnemonic you should know that LMAO
He told me we can use any track off of Radio but I think we should keep ''Across The World''. We might just put "Notice Me" as another track on our mixtape. 3 Mnemonics on the one tape will propably make Mnemonic happy lol

Yo is that a Vig's song?

Chinita Date: Saturday, 04/Dec/10, 0:53 AM | Message # 36

Heads
yeah true and it has percee p, lets try our best to keep "notice me" three might be good.. how long can a mixtape be?

yes that track "stand as one" is vigallante, with wildcore and barreta 9 they did for stop the violence/temple of hip hop track. but wouldnt we need persmission from beretta 9 and wildcore? i think erik can reach them or we can ask just b from stop the violence movemtn that me and erik were intouch with at one time, do u like that track?

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 04/Dec/10, 10:04 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
yes that track "stand as one" is vigallante, with wildcore and barreta 9 they did for stop the violence/temple of hip hop track. but wouldnt we need persmission from beretta 9 and wildcore? i think erik can reach them or we can ask just b from stop the violence movemtn that me and erik were intouch with at one time, do u like that track?

Nah, all we need is a persmission from the host - Vig.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 05/Dec/10, 3:29 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
but wouldnt we need persmission from beretta 9 and wildcore? i think erik can reach them or we can ask just b from stop the violence movemtn that me and erik were intouch with at one time

even if we did, The Wildcore is next to impossible to contact. one of the members got pissed at me because Trig left his verse and hook out of the Anthem and Trig basically re-recorded his hook himself and so Jace (the member i first got into contact with) called me to cuss me out on a pay phone lol. we worked it out though and everything is cool with us.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 05/Dec/10, 4:36 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
how long can a mixtape be?

As far as I know there's no limit but let's get as much tracks as possible, if we have to release a 2-CD mixtape, we will do it.
We need that "Stand As One" track for real. The most important thing about getting this song is a persmission from Vig.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 05/Dec/10, 5:47 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Adam had an idea for the back cover that we could all scan our signatures and put it on the back cover

i think its a pretty good idea what do you think?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Sunday, 05/Dec/10, 8:12 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
even if we did, The Wildcore is next to impossible to contact. one of the members got pissed at me because Trig left his verse and hook out of the Anthem and Trig basically re-recorded his hook himself and so Jace (the member i first got into contact with) called me to cuss me out on a pay phone lol. we worked it out though and everything is cool with us.

haha wow...

hey guys brent lee regan our affiliate and Aim member/ made us another logo just for the heck of it.. here it is incase anyone wants to use it for something..maybe we should have a thread for it, so we can post graphcis on rhhf to u guys make, sometimes i'm looking for some for a video or to add in the photos section of rhhf fb ecttttt...

this icon,i added the rhhf.com

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 08/Dec/10, 10:19 AM | Message # 42

Heads
Yo who makes the cover?

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 08/Dec/10, 3:02 PM | Message # 43

Heads
well the one i think we're going with was made by EmSeeD, but it's whoever can come up with the dopest design.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 08/Dec/10, 6:42 PM | Message # 44

Heads
Emseed, big names as feats would be good as a promo, we could put "features verses from K-Rino, Sadat X, Large Pro, Percee P, Prodigal Sunn of Sunz Of Man, Beretta 9 of Killarmy and others" on the front cover of our mixtape.

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 08/Dec/10, 9:50 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Emseed, big names as feats would be good as a promo, we could put "features verses from K-Rino, Sadat X, Large Pro, Percee P, Prodigal Sunn of Sunz Of Man, Beretta 9 of Killarmy and others" on the front cover of our mixtape.

not sure if there will be room to fit it all

i reckon we should use one of Adams as the back cover and do the idea of scanning our names for it, unless adam or someone else has a different back cover we could use or if adam doesn't want us to use his image as the back cover

http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/27-4927-1

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » RHHF Mixtape COVER
Search: