[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » RHHF Mixtape COVER
RHHF Mixtape COVER
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 10:00 AM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
not sure if there will be room to fit it all

Ok not all of them, just Large Pro, Sadat, Percee and add "and others". It's a good idea for the promotion.
When people who don't know us will take a look at the cover they'll think "more raps from cats I never heard about" but when we put the famous names they'll think "How did they get them? I gotta listen to it" <<< and RHHF won't be a stranger anymore

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 10:59 AM | Message # 47

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Ok not all of them, just Large Pro, Sadat, Percee and add "and others". It's a good idea for the promotion.
When people who don't know us will take a look at the cover they'll think "more raps from cats I never heard about" but when we put the famous names they'll think "How did they get them? I gotta listen to it" <<< and RHHF won't be a stranger anymore

i agree, we need those names, they attract attention and i always put myself in their shoes..what would u do? me personally, if i dont see big names sadly by habit i dont pay much attention, i mean if it was personal for me, now for the website i do because i like to get the underrated out there but its two different things..

Chinita Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 11:03 AM | Message # 48

Heads
trigg will be sorting eeverything out this weekend, he said he might have to take a few tracks out because its long..not sure which ones but i told him we need to know first, he'll be in touch with u guys tomorrow on the list and then sunday will be the finalizing, adding, removing ect full tracklist and order.. i miight go away this weekend so i asked if he can do it late sunday or early tomorrow..

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 12:13 PM | Message # 49

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
Emseed, big names as feats would be good as a promo, we could put "features verses from K-Rino, Sadat X, Large Pro, Percee P, Prodigal Sunn of Sunz Of Man, Beretta 9 of Killarmy and others" on the front cover of our mixtape.

S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y? large pro is gonna be on this???

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 1:54 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (s0dr2)
S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y? large pro is gonna be on this???

Yezzir :D

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 2:00 PM | Message # 51

OGs
:D x 1, 000, 000

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 2:02 PM | Message # 52

Heads
:D

Adam Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 5:48 PM | Message # 53

B-Girls
what did large pro contribute.. %)

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 5:51 PM | Message # 54

Heads
A verse (over Ayatollah's beat)

Adam Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 5:53 PM | Message # 55

B-Girls
wow thats awesome

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
NtG Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 5:57 PM | Message # 56

Heads
Its amazing what around 20 people on a forum can accomplish, isnt it?

[deleted]
Chinita Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 8:49 PM | Message # 57

Heads
Quote (NtG)
Its amazing what around 20 people on a forum can accomplish, isnt it?

eboyd Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 9:27 PM | Message # 58

Heads
i hear Agent X is going to be on it too! isn't that amazing?!?!?! :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 09/Dec/10, 11:22 PM | Message # 59

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i hear Agent X is going to be on it too! isn't that amazing?!?!?! :D

Yes it is! His verse on "International Champions League Remix" will make 'em bop their headz! :D

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 5:44 AM | Message # 60

OGs
lol, your "Opinions" beat should be on the mixtape

Quote (EmSeeD)
Triggers song over NtG's beat

lovin the "The Man" sample :D

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » RHHF Mixtape COVER
Search: