[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » RHHF Mixtape COVER
RHHF Mixtape COVER
eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 2:54 PM | Message # 61

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Yes it is! His verse on "International Champions League Remix" will make 'em bop their headz!

you're putting it on there?! ugh! i don't even like that verses lol

Quote (s0dr2)
lol, your "Opinions" beat should be on the mixtape

you think so? idk lol. that was my first track. its kinda meh if you ask me haha

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 4:54 PM | Message # 62

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
you think so? idk lol. that was my first track. its kinda meh if you ask me haha

the beat is far, far from meh...mother effing john coltrane samples...thats the kinda thing id commute to feeling hard

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

El_Matador Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 5:16 PM | Message # 63

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
you're putting it on there?! ugh! i don't even like that verses lol

you say you don't like it only because Mnemonic doesn't lol dude, that verse was ill as fuck

Quote (eboyd)

Comparing to your present recordings your rap is kinda amateur (your spit, not lyrics) but if we forget about your new shit then whole track is pretty fucking good. And the beat is godlike!

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 7:59 PM | Message # 64

Heads
Quote (s0dr2)
the beat is far, far from meh...mother effing john coltrane samples...thats the kinda thing id commute to feeling hard

well no shit. i chose the sample for a reason lol. i just mean my verses and delivery were meh.

Quote (El_Matador)
you say you don't like it only because Mnemonic doesn't lol dude, that verse was ill as fuck

lol nah man, it's just.... meh

Quote (El_Matador)
Comparing to your present recordings your rap is kinda amateur (your spit, not lyrics) but if we forget about your new shit then whole track is pretty fucking good. And the beat is godlike!

i agree. i think the lyrics were kind of amateur too tho lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 8:14 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
lol nah man, it's just.... meh

Put a bullet in a rapper, self inflicted in the chest
Not even at my best. He's shedding tattooed tears
Backhand them off his face and make him face his fears
Lend me your ears. I'm too sick, ahead of my peers
Deading you fears but steady treading on those near
Cats that are mere spectators I'm hunting like deer
It's time for this fake rapping queers to get wrapped up and seared
Nobody fear for now Agent X is here

Dude, how could you say that?

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 8:29 PM | Message # 66

Heads
lol idk man, i just could do better haha

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Friday, 10/Dec/10, 11:20 PM | Message # 67

B-Girls
eboyd stop trying to secretly hint at your progression loser

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 11:15 AM | Message # 68

OGs
i went to bed last night listening to A Love Supreme cause its all ive been listening to this week

when I got to Resolution, there was a part i said to myself "wait, what??", checked my ipod & rewinded it and lo and behold i hear the Opinions sample :D

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 11:18 AM | Message # 69

B-Girls
HEY! what are u doing..? this is the rhhf mixtape cover thread, not what I do at nite thread.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 10:32 PM | Message # 70

Heads
what do you think of this?

Attachments: 9398544.png (782.7 Kb)

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 11:07 PM | Message # 71

Heads
Great but imo you should use a different font for "featured verses" and put K-Rino instead of Mnemonic because M is not that known outside of L.A. Just a suggestion.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 12/Dec/10, 12:26 PM | Message # 72

Heads
Quote (Adam)
eboyd stop trying to secretly hint at your progression loser

lol! that was good haha!

Quote (s0dr2)
i went to bed last night listening to A Love Supreme cause its all ive been listening to this week
when I got to Resolution, there was a part i said to myself "wait, what??", checked my ipod & rewinded it and lo and behold i hear the Opinions sample

i'm honored to be in your ipod :D haha, yeah ALS is my fav album of all time, especially the song "Resolution"! i had to use that sample!

Quote (El_Matador)
Great but imo you should use a different font for "featured verses" and put K-Rino instead of Mnemonic because M is not that known outside of L.A. Just a suggestion.

^^^agreed

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 12/Dec/10, 1:19 PM | Message # 73

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Quote (s0dr2)
when I got to Resolution, there was a part i said to myself "wait, what??", checked my ipod & rewinded it and lo and behold i hear the Opinions sample

i'm honored to be in your ipod :D haha, yeah ALS is my fav album of all time, especially the song "Resolution"! i had to use that sample!

he went to bed and was listening to your sexy voice brow

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 12/Dec/10, 1:42 PM | Message # 74

OGs
Quote (EmSeeD)
what do you think of this?

Attachments: 9398544.png(783Kb)

very, very pleased and satisfied with this cover, good job...btw the parental advisory, whats up with that? lol

Quote (eboyd)
haha, yeah ALS is my fav album of all time, especially the song "Resolution"! i had to use that sample!

you got a good ear then... its funny, i remember i wanted to sample Pursuance (the piano part)

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Dec/10, 9:38 PM | Message # 75

Heads
what do you think of this one?

Attachments: 3397329.png (779.9 Kb)

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » RHHF Mixtape COVER
Search: