New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Manufactured Human Being
Manufactured Human Being
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:15 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Here's my slam poem.
Cracka ass cracka ass cracka. God damn white bread cracka ass cracka. Cracka nation.

The end. LOL.

fuck off

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:20 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Cracka ass cracka ass cracka. God damn white bread cracka ass cracka. Cracka nation.

racist :(

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:21 AM | Message # 18

B-Girls
Thats what I'm saying.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:41 AM | Message # 19

Emcees
What I said could be taken just as racially as what he said..

ALCATRAZ Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 4:02 AM | Message # 20

Writers
Quote (EmSeeD)
racist

u do this an awful lot

u need a tissue? :'(

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

TheWatcher Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 10:44 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
teach racism, sexism

Who and where do they teach racism and sexism? Other than that, I don't see why you had to use the N word in every other sentence nor did I get what you were trying to say with that at all. It's like one second you're talking about the educational system and the next you're talking about hypocrisy and calling the U.S. a 'nigger nation' lol.

abanks47 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 12:02 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
so a klansman can go on stage and be antisemitic and racist towards blacks and he will get applause? not likely homie

can someone do this in a slam poem and it be accepted in the slam community?

Quote (Adam)
Yes I understood. And everyone else does to. They just wanna pick on you.

the word nigger was used unnecessarily, plain and simple
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Here's my slam poem.

The end. LOL.

Quote (Adam)
Your not funny at all.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
fuck off

Quote (EmSeeD)
racist :(

Quote (Adam)
Thats what I'm saying.

WOW a bit hypocritical. yes it was taken out of context but the simple use of the word is offensive and thats what he was conveying. he being black and seeing nigger thrown around carelessly because a white man was "feeling it" at that point in time is offensive to some of us believe it or not.

Quote (TheWatcher)
Who and where do they teach racism and sexism? Other than that, I don't see why you had to use the N word in every other sentence nor did I get what you were trying to say with that at all. It's like one second you're talking about the educational system and the next you're talking about hypocrisy and calling the U.S. a 'nigger nation' lol.

Word to watchah

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 1:31 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
Quote (TheWatcher)

I read a people's history, and it made me realize that in school, the rarely teach anything positive about african americans besides the guy who invented peanut butter, and MLK. They make the black panthers seem like a terrorist group. And sexism is very subtle. You don't see it at all, but at the same time it's there. I can't give very many examples, but it's just one of those things that just is.... Men are always in a position of superiority. They seem to always be the ones who are the "role models" at school. The ones who make the big decisions when it comes to things in the administration. The ones who give out most of the punishing.
But I honestly think alot of this has to do with where I live. I live in a red, conservative to the bone, Baptist Christian, Bible Belt state, in a college town. So it's like college liberals and post-grad liberals against the people who have lived here for 60 years and hate the culture war that is going on between traditional living and modern shit. So I don't know. I just see alot of racism around my way, and sexism at times, and it bothers me, because they don't realize that the same people they are calling "nigger" are the same ones who are building houses, the same ones who are preparing their food, the same ones who might even be teaching your kids. It's flat out ignorance on the racist's part. This nation is supported by minorties, hispanics and blacks in particular, and if it weren't for them, we'd be in shits creek. And yet some white people still have the nerve to run around just calling them nigger, porch monkey, etc etc. It bothers the fuck out of me. They are fucking dumb..

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 2:13 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

I read a people's history

I still say its a very shitty book

Quote (ilikebacon3000)

I read a people's history, and it made me realize that in school, the rarely teach anything positive about african americans besides the guy who invented peanut butter, and MLK. They make the black panthers seem like a terrorist group. And sexism is very subtle. You don't see it at all, but at the same time it's there. I can't give very many examples, but it's just one of those things that just is.... Men are always in a position of superiority. They seem to always be the ones who are the "role models" at school. The ones who make the big decisions when it comes to things in the administration. The ones who give out most of the punishing.

Maybe it's cuz I live in cali but holy shit my school would just slam on anybody that was a white, rich, and important figure in history. I spent two years learning about how our founding fathers are actually bad people because they were rich, white, and middle aged lol.Also my AP world history teacher would just talk shit about capitalism. We also learned about the feminist movement.

Oh and about the poem...... I honestly think a lot of white supremists would relate to what your saying. You'd actually attract more of a white power audience than the audience your targeting lol

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 2:18 PM | Message # 25

Heads
ALCATRAZ should be featured on " The Boondocks " because he's the the pinnacle of the African American stereotype he simply lives up the stereotype a show like that satirizes people like him LOL

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 4:37 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
honestly think a lot of white supremists would relate to what your saying. You'd actually attract more of a white power audience than the audience your targeting lol

How so? Honest question no disrespect. Explain.

abanks47 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 4:44 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
But I honestly think alot of this has to do with where I live. I live in a red, conservative to the bone, Baptist Christian, Bible Belt state, in a college town. So it's like college liberals and post-grad liberals against the people who have lived here for 60 years and hate the culture war that is going on between traditional living and modern shit. So I don't know. I just see alot of racism around my way, and sexism at times, and it bothers me, because they don't realize that the same people they are calling "nigger" are the same ones who are building houses, the same ones who are preparing their food, the same ones who might even be teaching your kids. It's flat out ignorance on the racist's part. This nation is supported by minorties, hispanics and blacks in particular, and if it weren't for them, we'd be in shits creek. And yet some white people still have the nerve to run around just calling them nigger, porch monkey, etc etc. It bothers the fuck out of me. They are fucking dumb..

i think we all understand what you are going through and your situation but it still seems suspect to me that you would quote nigger in some places and than just out right say it in others. also this country is being built more by the poor, it just so happens that the poor happen to be colored and more so the latin american community has been doing that shit for the last decade or at least out here in cali it seems. still nigger nation is a bit over the top.
Quote (J-Breakz)
Oh and about the poem...... I honestly think a lot of white supremists would relate to what your saying. You'd actually attract more of a white power audience than the audience your targeting lol

word, you should read it on camera and post it on YT and see what you get. he asked for comments and we are gladly providing.
Quote (Menace)
ALCATRAZ should be featured on " The Boondocks " because he's the the pinnacle of the African American stereotype he simply lives up the stereotype a show like that satirizes people like him LOL

boondocks is the movie bamboozled come to life. shit is terrible and to me and alcatraz is IMO well within his grounds to take offense to a poem that cites niggers more than once. freedom of speech all power to bacon for speaking his mind but you got to be prepaired for the backlash as well.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 6:43 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
boondocks is the movie bamboozled come to life.

And both satirize people acting like our boy ALCATRAZ and both are top notch cultural , racial and social critiques of African-American hypocrisy. If ALCATRAZ was cool then he wouldn't approach this dude the way he did he would approach him like you did or like Paul Mooney approached that Seinfeld Kramer dude when he said nigger on stage

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 7:02 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
u do this an awful lot

u need a tissue?

that's rich coming from you, i was being sarcastic shake

Quote (abanks47)
WOW a bit hypocritical. yes it was taken out of context but the simple use of the word is offensive and thats what he was conveying.

shake how can you not see it was sarcastic because i wouldn't be that obviously hypocritical.

although technically if you look at the context in which they used the racial slurs, then in context alcatraz's comment was more racist.

you guys know bacon isn't racist and that he didn't write it in a racist context right?

here read this written by LyricalContent (who is black, so don't cry)

Niggaz, Niguaz,Nigguhz, & more Niggers

http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/29-1318-1

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 7:10 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
a poem that cites niggers

:'( abanks you racist, don't you know just mentioning that word makes you racist regardless of what context you use it in?

Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Manufactured Human Being
Search: