Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Manufactured Human Being
Manufactured Human Being
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 9:11 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
"Manufactured Human Being"

"This should be integration not immigration of hispanic natives that barely made it, and I really hate it. Because the 5-0 are burning the bridges, twice as hard as many underground thinkers are telling it like it is, yet these officers tell lies to the kids, it's a justice system made of cobwebs and fibs. They have twice as many shoes, socks, and beauty products, marketed towards teenage adolescents, this school system forgot about educational lessons, and it is now run by political prisoners forced to teach racism, sexism, and economic segregation I see plenty of hypocrisy across this nigger nation. Niggers make up an important population, fuck USA, we are T.N.N., the nigger nation... Yet CNN controls your thoughts like mind control activation, and creates no energy to think, your brain suffers from ignorant exasperation. And when your pink wrinkles shrivel, you will see that it was all pre determined for us to fail and fall, stay silent and keep your thoughts away from all, then improve your body image at your local shopping mall. So step down for a minute and look around me, so many teenage whores-to-be, creating pregnancy, no editing only thoughts from me, because erasers create the oppurtunity to tell you who to be. And I, I am the middle man. Telling you what I am seeing, because you are a fake, materialistic human being."

NOTE: This is slam poetry. I did no editing. When I say "Nigger Nation", I do not mean that we are a nation full of niggers. I mean that our nation has many blacks, who do alot of work which helps support this country, yet we still put them in the underclass, and they are still "niggers" to alot of people, even though these "niggers" make this country what it is. So I did not mean to offend anyone.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 1:55 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
7 views and no comments.
Either I pissed some black people off, or I suck lol.

abanks47 Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 2:58 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
lol @ this. i am not offended but i doubt you'd be accepted performing this in an urban or "nigger" environment.

started coo and i understand what u were trying to convey though. it seems nigger is used unnecessarily IMO

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ALCATRAZ Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 3:11 PM | Message # 4

Writers
Another cream of wheat white boy looking for a reason to drop the N bomb. Good work bacon, now it's time to work on losing your virginity LOL!

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

Montana213 Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 4:24 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
it seems nigger is used unnecessarily IMO

co sign

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 6:35 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (Montana213)
co sign

Again, it's slam poetry and you just say whatever the fuck you feel like saying.
If I had sat down and wrote it and pinpointed what went where, then yes, I would agree. But I didn't organize, edit, or re-do any of it. So I hope you see what I mean.

ALCATRAZ Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 9:58 PM | Message # 7

Writers
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I see plenty of hypocrisy across this nigger nation.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Niggers make up an important population

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
fuck USA, we are T.N.N., the nigger nation

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
When I say "Nigger Nation"

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I do not mean that we are a nation full of niggers.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
they are still "niggers" to alot of people

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
even though these "niggers" make this country what it is.

I understand it's hard because you can't say that word in person, but come on. You knew what you were doing typing that word. Who the hell made you a mod? LOL!

abanks47 Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 10:51 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
"The term "slam poem" is really an umbrella category for all poems meant to be performed for a live audience in a competitive environment. "Spoken word" refers to all poetry meant to be performed aloud, including in noncompetitive environments like open mics. Therefore, all other kinds of poems, from haiku to sonnets to love poems, can be considered slam or spoken word poems. And slam and spoken word poems can be the exact same thing."

this was from the second link when i googled "slam poem". i was always under the impression that slam meant that it was powerful and moving and not necessarily there to be edgy and/or offensive (i know this was not your intention to be offensive). the only thing that comes to mind when i hear the word slam is saul williams' great movie and yes he used the word nigger in some poems i believe but he used it when hne got in depth and was talking about specific social problems. he was not as general as you are being. I honestly dont even recall him using the word but he may have. If you had given more specifics isntead of generaliziong it i probably would have liked it a bit more but i honestly find it hard that your only response/defense is:

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Again, it's slam poetry and you just say whatever the fuck you feel like saying.

so a klansman can go on stage and be antisemitic and racist towards blacks and he will get applause? not likely homie

not offended once again but just wasnt really feeling it

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 10:53 PM | Message # 9

Heads
lol i like what you're doing bacon, i respect you writing this, but i don't think its your place to say things like

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
we are T.N.N., the nigger nation...

coz you're not a nigger, i'm not offended that you said nigger coz of the context, i respect you putting your thoughts like that but people won't see it that way. and i think its not really the place of a white kid to say "we are T.N.N the nigger nation". so leave it to the nigga's.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 2:16 AM | Message # 10

Heads
lulz

livin life like some cheesy movie
Adam Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 2:42 AM | Message # 11

B-Girls
Man this is really fucking nice. I like it.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 2:59 AM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
Man this is really fucking nice. I like it.

Thanks.
And I get what you mean Emseed. But it's slam. I just don't feel right going back and changing what I wrote on most poems I write, because they explain exactly what I felt at that moment when I wrote it. Anything after that is how I felt then. It isn't the same raw, true thought that I had. You know?

Adam Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:00 AM | Message # 13

B-Girls
Yes I understood. And everyone else does to. They just wanna pick on you.

ALCATRAZ Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:03 AM | Message # 14

Writers
Here's my slam poem.

Cracka ass cracka ass cracka. God damn white bread cracka ass cracka. Cracka nation.

The end. LOL.

Adam Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:06 AM | Message # 15

B-Girls
Your not funny at all.

Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Manufactured Human Being
Search: