[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Labeling in society (your views on it)
Labeling in society
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 13/Jan/11, 0:26 AM | Message # 31

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Why you think being an activist means being angry and pissed off? where are you living? have you ever saw activists at work ? what they do? activist help people from labor problems to the food not war projects for the homeless and so on what the fuck is wrong with you? i am a labor union activist i actually organize workers to fight for better wages for health benefits etc. wtf is wrong with you? your mind is totally on another world. Helping people is the basis of everything anyone with a sense of justice stands for

Maybe it's just me but I have a hard ass time not just getting depressed, or angry, when I get really involved in it.
The odds are way, way against the side I am rooting for and it just gets me down and out.
I'm sure part of that has to do with mental maturity and all that but I know I'll always be the type of person that is a pessimist and it's hard as hell for me not to just wanna rage.

Quote (Menace)
wtf is wrong with you?

I took a little offense to that statement. I'm probably just taking it wrong but whateva.

Maybe the root of my pessimism and apathy is partly attributed to the fact that I don't see ANY progressive thinkers in action where I live. The closest thing to an anti-government activist out here is a Glenn Beck fanboy.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Thursday, 13/Jan/11, 7:35 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Just get laid man, that frustration is coming from those hormones LOL :D And i am serious just get laid.

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Labeling in society (your views on it)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: