Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
you mean the one we currently live in? i absolutely agree

nah walking around eating fucking celery sticks is a looney tune world

eboyd Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 4:35 PM | Message # 288

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
nah walking around eating fucking celery sticks is a looney tune world

too bad that's not what i'm talking about.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Joker13 Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 7:45 PM | Message # 289

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
too bad that's not what i'm talking about.

that's what im talking about dummy you responded to me

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 8:23 PM | Message # 290

Heads
its not a looney toon world, if someone wants to be vegetarians fine by me. i only get annoyed if they try to force it on me.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 3:27 AM | Message # 291

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
they don't have to go to the crappy public schools where the "niggers" go

White people are always looking for an excuse to say the word nigger. This is a perfect example. I mean, why use the word on the internet knowing good and darn well you wouldn't say it within a fifty foot radius of a black man? Come on now eboyd! LOL!

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

eboyd Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 3:42 AM | Message # 292

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
White people are always looking for an excuse to say the word nigger. This is a perfect example. I mean, why use the word on the internet knowing good and darn well you wouldn't say it within a fifty foot radius of a black man? Come on now eboyd! LOL!

are you kidding me bro? seriously? if the tables were turned and it was me who liked trying to make people look stupid in my sig, i would have used this statement to do that to you.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ThaScience Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 3:52 AM | Message # 293

OGs
^ u shouldn't really of said it, jus say the n word.

ThaScience Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 3:53 AM | Message # 294

OGs
Quote (ThaScience)
looks like communism and race is the talk.. lol

I WILL NOT BE PART OF IT

damn, u made me part of this now.

ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 1:31 PM | Message # 295

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
are you kidding me bro? seriously?

What's the use in throwing out the word nigger? Especially if you're not black. It makes it seem like you are only saying it because the internet is the only place that will allow you to use it. You could've just as easily said "black people".

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

I_Guy Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 3:58 PM | Message # 296

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
What's the use in throwing out the word nigger? Especially if you're not black. It makes it seem like you are only saying it because the internet is the only place that will allow you to use it. You could've just as easily said "black people".

And people look for any excuse to attack people who use the word nigger when it's used in a context that is completely appropriate.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 4:16 PM | Message # 297

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
idk where you were, but down in Mississippi, the heart of white supremacy, "nigger" is a word commonly used in public by white people in the presence of blacks, people fly confederate flags from their porches and have confederate flag license plate covers, cops beat the shit out of black people and leave them for dead, the high schools still have segregated proms, white people go to private schools (which are 100% white) so that they don't have to go to the crappy public schools where the "niggers" go (public schools are about 90% black around here), the fraternities are either white or black and white fraternities don't accept black members and commonly use the N word, etc. this isn't just a minority. i'm talking about it is accepted by the majority of people in certain areas, including all of northern Mississippi and most of southern Mississippi and also throughout Louisiana and parts of Texas, Arkansas, etc.

oh come on alcaztraz look at the context, fuck sakes,

Quote (I_Guy)
And people look for any excuse to attack people who use the word nigger when it's used in a context that is completely appropriate

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
abanks47 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 4:38 PM | Message # 298

Emcees
kinda off topic but i wonder if people look side to side and giggle when they type or say it, similar to a child saying boobie or vagina

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

eboyd Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 5:26 PM | Message # 299

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)

dude, i was quoting the ignorant rednecks in the south who say that shit as much or more than black people. have you ever been to the south? it's ridiculous.

Quote (abanks47)
kinda off topic but i wonder if people look side to side and giggle when they type or say it, similar to a child saying boobie or vagina

rofl

anyways, on topic. i ate some chicken last night :)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 9:11 PM | Message # 300

Heads
I was thinking about this today... I think morals should only be applied to humans. I mean, if we didn't eat meat then we wouldn't have even been able to come up with our ideas of morality. Also, in a lot of cases hunting is good to prevent the overpopulation of certain species or even killing insects or rodents. If one species of animal is overpopulated then a bunch of diff kinds of species are affected by it. Would it then be okay to kill certain animals if we are trying to ensure the sustainability of the world we know it as today? If that's the case then morals shouldn't even be used to argue the case of vegetarianism.

[edit] adding to this I think it would only make sense if the consequences of killing animals are equal to the consequences of killing people if morals are being put in place. Whether that be prison or heavy rehabilitation (the type of stuff I_Guy would want ppl to go thru instead of bein put in prison). And this means every animal, from people to insects. Also, if this is the case, why should ppl be allowed to abuse plant life? Cutting down trees is morally wrong could work in your argument, couldn't it? So shouldn't people that kill plants, whether intentional or accidental (because there are still heavy consequences for accidentally killing a human) deal with some serious consequences as well?

livin life like some cheesy movie
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Vegetarianism
Search: