[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Illuminati... (What do you guys think?)
Illuminati...
G-Ammo Date: Wednesday, 21/Jul/10, 11:53 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
Because I think, it excists :)

19 Year old Beatmaker from Holland! :D

Adam Date: Wednesday, 21/Jul/10, 7:04 PM | Message # 2

B-Girls
It does exist.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 21/Jul/10, 7:12 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
I agree they have been shaping everything we see and hear since 1776

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 21/Jul/10, 8:34 PM | Message # 4

Heads
i don't believe the illuminati runs the music industry but it is run by powerful people, they're just not the illuminati. and i don't believe they killed an old half as popular as he once was michael jackson, i do believe using theories like that is simply playing on MJ fans emotions which is sad. they tell you the illuminati are controlling you with music yet it looks more to me like the conspiracy theorists are the ones controlling you with these theories that take advantage of you by using examples like MJ's death etc.

now look at that example they tried to use for Jay by playing the cuts from D'Evils, listen to those illuminati references that wasn't even Jay-Z that was samples cut by DJ Premier with another person from another song talking about how the illuminati is watching over them all the time, not Jay-Z saying he's in the illuminati. but believers are willing to put that aside and twist it to add it to their own theory that jay-z is in the illuminati

i think most of the illuminati references are either people that believe in it or people making light hearted references but don't actually believe in it. 2pac already said in a video that he doesn't believe in the illuminati and that he called his album killuminati to kill that idea of thinking

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
G-Ammo Date: Wednesday, 21/Jul/10, 9:14 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
i don't believe the illuminati runs the music industry but it is run by powerful people, they're just not the illuminati. and i don't believe they killed an old half as popular as he once was michael jackson, i do believe using theories like that is simply playing on MJ fans emotions which is sad. they tell you the illuminati are controlling you with music yet it looks more to me like the conspiracy theorists are the ones controlling you with these theories that take advantage of you by using examples like MJ's death etc.

now look at that example they tried to use for Jay by playing the cuts from D'Evils, listen to those illuminati references that wasn't even Jay-Z that was samples cut by DJ Premier with another person from another song talking about how the illuminati is watching over them all the time, not Jay-Z saying he's in the illuminati. but believers are willing to put that aside and twist it to add it to their own theory that jay-z is in the illuminati

i think most of the illuminati references are either people that believe in it or people making light hearted references but don't actually believe in it. 2pac already said in a video that he doesn't believe in the illuminati and that he called his album killuminati to kill that idea of thinking

I see your point... but imo, there's something that is f*cking with us... seeding hate to fight. And I DO think that there are a few people and/or families, really controlling the world.

I found this too... there are like 25 parts of it or something...

AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 21/Jul/10, 10:43 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
I believe I saw 2pac did say he believed in the Illuminati. he wanted to kill them 2 show he was stronger than them. he learned about it in his time in jail. Jay-Z has different lines. like "its a secret society all we ask is trust, I never prayed to God I prayed to Gotti" both reference 2 a secret ocult. jay-z has masonic images everywhere same as kanye and a lot of other artist. its jay-z has had his the most and much more frequent with them. for instance his rock sign he throws up.

my girl friend

My rival=LaPen

uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 2:18 AM | Message # 7

Heads
no people took that out of context, listen to this in context, he says he doesn't believe in the illuminati and wants to kill the fear of the illuminati, he says believing in the illuminati is just another way to kill your self esteem

when he talked about selling his soul or whatever in that other video he sold out to suge knight not the illuminati, see once again these guys are feeding off the fans of these dead legends, first it was tupac and biggie now they're trying to do the same thing with michael jackson

these people are almost turning this into a religion seriously, there are people in hip hop who think people like africa bambaataa etc are gods of hip hop and there who people who actually believe lil wayne and jay-z work for the devil...literally the devil, they think the illuminati do the work of the devil and jay-z works for the illuminati, and thats where this shit comes from

even if there is an illuminati i doubt they're in hip hop or music, music doesn't need their help to be corrupt

and you know whats funny

thse people use examples like eminem or jay-z for using terms like "new world order" but has anyone of these conspiracy theorists ever asked eminem about this? or what he meant?

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 4:15 AM | Message # 8

Heads
you know this is a lot like advertising, when people want to advertise a product they get famous celebrities to endorse the product so they can sell it to people more easily, its the same with this, they take quotes from celebrities like 2pac so they can sell their ideas to you more easily even if the quote is out of context

a while ago i wrote a little rhyme using the words "trapped in the order", i wrote this without even thinking of any NWO conspiracies, but if that same rhyme had been from a rapper like eminem or 2pac it would have been used an example of proof the illuminati are in music

AruNavi Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 9:50 AM | Message # 9

Emcees
well Michael's tour was to expose a conspiracy group in the music industry. That was very apparent. I believe they exist, but whether their in the music industry who knows. They would have the power to. Hell look at 9/11 WWI and II, Korean War. If they can run/conduct all of that and get millions to follow they can easily take over the music industry.

o and hey I'm back guys lol

my girl friend

My rival=LaPen

Message edited by AruNavi - Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 9:51 AM
G-Ammo Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 10:45 AM | Message # 10

Emcees
All those persons who got killed: MJ, Tupac, Jimi Hendrix and also Chip Tatum... he worked for the CIA (with Illuminati's)... he openly talked bout it. Later on he disappeared in 1998... found in 2007... tortured.
NEVER has the murderers been found of these people who got killed...

And I do believe they're in the music industry, music is a powerful tool to reach alot of people. Michael Jackson had sooo many fans; millions! And he talked bout Illuminati / Conspirecy in his later interviews and speeches... He got killed afterwards...

Every underground artist is against the Illuminati (thats why they don't get in the top charts on MTV or TMF or whatever music stations) Tupac became on top... and became very dangerous for them (illuminati) so he had to be done.

AruNavi Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 11:44 AM | Message # 11

Emcees
i agree with this. shit Illuminati is even in comic books as a secret organization. i believe they can do it subliminally and openly expose themselves and 9/10 the average person still won't believe it. so who cares if they expose themselves. Immortal Tech always raps about them . I mean its not just hip-hop large genres of music have criticized them

my girl friend

My rival=LaPen

G-Ammo Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 12:24 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (AruNavi)
i agree with this. shit Illuminati is even in comic books as a secret organization. i believe they can do it subliminally and openly expose themselves and 9/10 the average person still won't believe it. so who cares if they expose themselves. Immortal Tech always raps about them . I mean its not just hip-hop large genres of music have criticized them

Exactly! It's in movies, games, music, cartoons and even in logo's from companies (Logitech's logo is that eye, for example) Im watching almost every vid on youtube (with real footage of course) about this all... It's amazing.

All underground artists will stay underground because they are against the illuminati and new world order. but those who worship it (jay z, kanye etc) are all mainstream and are allowed to throw up their signs on pictures and using it in their clips. They sold their soul!!

eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jul/10, 4:56 AM | Message # 13

Heads
I'm sorry but people who fall for such conspiracy theories prove themselves to lack basic reasoning and critical thinking skills and are often lazy thinkers who do very little research. I apologize for the ad hominem attack on you guys, but think for yourselves. Do research and don't be lazy about it. Just because you were able to find multiple unsourced articles about it online doesn't mean the outlandish claims are true. Try reading scholarly papers once in a while. Try reading unbiased material by writers other than the handful that write volumes of unsourced and completely unscientific works on the subject. Try studying the viewpoints that oppose your own. Learn about fallacies and deductive reasoning. Contrary to popular belief, while many things about the Illuminati and Freemasonry remain a mystery, there have been volumes of fact based writings on the two organizations and the amount of fact based writings may even exceed the conspiracy junk. The freemasonry has a long history, dating back to an unknown time, by some thought to be upwards of 1000 years ago. Today many masonic temples still exist, the largest and most notorious of which -- the United Grand Lodge of England -- has a website that you can visit so that you may read up on Freemasonry and its true operation. I don't remember the address but just search "United Grand Lodge of England" on google and it should pop up. As for the Illuminati, it was much younger and it only existed for a short time. Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776 as a freethinkers (basically atheist) society. Eventually the Bavarian government declared secret societies to be illegal and so the Illuminati added to their mission a much more revolutionary role: they decided it was their duty to overthrow the corrupt Bavarian government and so they made it their mission to do so. Unfortunately they failed and by 1800 the Illuminati was virtually non-existent.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

G-Ammo Date: Friday, 23/Jul/10, 2:53 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Do research and don't be lazy about it.

Quote (eboyd)
has a website that you can visit so that you may read up on Freemasonry and its true operation.

How do you know that that is their REAL operation? The site is telling you that... but if 'they' own the media... they make you read what you need to read, and not what they want you to know (more).

Quote (eboyd)
As for the Illuminati, it was much younger and it only existed for a short time.

So 2pac, Jimi H and MJ lied to us about this?

I'm still researching on this all... reading about people who have seen them (for example: Alex Jones).
I see in every interview with Bush, or MJ, 2pac, other high settled persons in the world, who are being asked about ''skull and bones'' ''322'' ''Bohemian Grove'' ''Secret Sociaty'', that they all say: ''We can't tell you, its secret''.

eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jul/10, 5:26 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (G-Ammo)
How do you know that that is their REAL operation? The site is telling you that... but if 'they' own the media... they make you read what you need to read, and not what they want you to know (more).

What if they illuminati also owns and operates your brain so that you only think that you are thinking when they are really thinking for you? So maybe the idea that we think therefore we are is false because it's not really us thinking, it is the Illuminati operating our bodies like robots.

Do you see the similarities and, ultimately, how both of these questions/statements are absurd?

Quote (G-Ammo)
So 2pac, Jimi H and MJ lied to us about this?

1. Why would you look to an entertainer as an ultimate authority for your research?

2. None of them have actually spoken about the Illuminati as if it was real. 2pac even explicitly debunked the claim that he was an Illuminati conspiracy theorist. Look up "2pac illuminati" on youtube.

Quote (G-Ammo)
I'm still researching on this all... reading about people who have seen them (for example: Alex Jones).

Alex Jones is a fucking idiot. Please take every word that comes out of his mouth with a grain of salt. Trust me.

Quote (G-Ammo)
I see in every interview with Bush, or MJ, 2pac, other high settled persons in the world, who are being asked about ''skull and bones'' ''322'' ''Bohemian Grove'' ''Secret Sociaty'', that they all say: ''We can't tell you, its secret''

Actually I think it's more like "oh God, one of these stupid fucking questions again. Here, let me be a smart ass: "well, it's a secret so I can't tell you". Or maybe I'll just be honest: "idk wtf that shit is all about because I've never been involved in those organizations"."

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Illuminati... (What do you guys think?)
Search: