[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » People Knocking Jay Z
People Knocking Jay Z
TheWatcher Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 4:45 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Check this profile: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=HipHopMudahedin&view=playlists

Reasonable Doubt is on there.. It's a great album.

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 6:28 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
jay-z is mad overrated maybe more overrated then Tupac

Im sorry but Hell naw nobody more overrated then 2pac...not even wayne

Added (14/Feb/09, 6:28 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
o and i like jay-z alot more den i used 2...dat history track for obama was better den Nas's

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 6:29 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
all he talk is about how he used to sell crack and now he a business man blah blah blah

NtG Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 6:33 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (prozac26)
He's 100% garbage, and that's that.

Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
nobody more overrated then 2pac...not even wayne

surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised :o surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

[deleted]
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 7:42 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
nobody more overrated then 2pac...not even wayne

closedeyes ..... huh BULLSHIT!

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
TheWatcher Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 7:56 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (pnoble)
Im sorry but Hell naw nobody more overrated then 2pac...not even wayne

Man I don't feel like arguing but come on..

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 7:59 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Yea Pac aint as overrated as Lil Wayne is cmon now.....
thats just insane.....
Pac had history and meaning, his message was deeper than any rapper at his time
But if u have people saying Lil Wayne is better than Pac, Biggie, Jay, and Nas whos more overrated?
There is noway in hell, not even in wayne's good days could he hold a tornch to any of those guys even at their worst
BANG YOUR BUSTED!!

Sick With It
Watcher Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 8:56 PM | Message # 23

Watchers
I agree with most of that Meth, but Pac was't the deepest in his day. Guru, Common, Jeru The Damaja, etc., were all around during Pac's reign and they were deeper.
PNobleDaLyricist Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 11:01 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
wayne used 2 been more overrated but not no more...nobody says he's betta den pac or big but him and birdman

wayne's fanbase is slowing down and common sence in the mainstream is slowly coming up

his own fans are leaving him because of the rock and roll shit and cuz of the bite n

so he's almost over thats why i say that

plus, i herd people say that 2pac is THE greatest lyricist of all time....come on now
idc bout da Biggie pac talk but i no he aint the best alive i think everybody in this group could name atleast 5 MC's betta den pac

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 14/Feb/09, 11:14 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
plus, i herd people say that 2pac is THE greatest lyricist of all time....come on now
idc bout da Biggie pac talk but i no he aint the best alive i think everybody in this group could name atleast 5 MC's betta den pac

alot of those people r mainstream fans tho so it would make sense that they only kno wat they hear on TV constantly

Say a girl has a rep for being a slut and everybody is going around saying this and that about her. U dont kno anything about her so ur just going off wat other people r saying and it gives u the image that she is a slut, sometimes she really is a slut, but sometimes she isnt

same way with Pac, people r constantly saying hes the best, so why not just go along with it if u wanna fit in?

Sick With It
AruNavi Date: Sunday, 15/Feb/09, 0:08 AM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (ill)
the last solid nas album for example was 02 gods son

your jk right lmao untitled rips any gay-z shit. i lost respect for jay afta RENAGDE. lol cant beat areusedverse den
u suck

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 15/Feb/09, 0:08 AM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
your jk right lmao untitled rips any gay-z shit

co-sign happy

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 15/Feb/09, 0:33 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
wayne used 2 been more overrated but not no more...nobody says he's betta den pac or big but him and birdman

wayne's fanbase is slowing down and common sence in the mainstream is slowly coming up

his own fans are leaving him because of the rock and roll shit and cuz of the bite n

not as many people like tupac as much either, you don't hear as many people say tupac is number 1 or whatever, so his fan base is slowing down too. but a lot of people will have lil wayne in their top 5 or 10, to me having him anywhere near a top 10 is overrating him.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ill Date: Sunday, 15/Feb/09, 7:06 AM | Message # 29

Emcees
Quote (AruNavi)
your jk right lmao untitled rips any gay-z shit. i lost respect for jay afta RENAGDE. lol cant beat areusedverse den
u suck

yo i never said jay had put out a better album i just said black album was solid and it dropped later then nas' last solid album

i cant see how you can say jay z is garbage looking at some of the music hes put out, who cares if he raps about shit now, you dont have to listen to the whack stuff but instead you dont listen at all because he sells out and you dont wanna damage your rep by saying he is/was a good emcee dry

The World Is Yours
TheWatcher Date: Sunday, 15/Feb/09, 7:31 AM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)

Anyone who says he's the best lyricist ever is ignorant but it's not because of lyricism that people say Pac is the best.

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » People Knocking Jay Z
Search: