[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Nas says Drake is fresh water on dry land....
Nas says Drake is fresh water on dry land....
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:20 AM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
lol u got it the other way around drake wrote 4 wayne...dats y wayne used drakes verse 4 dat leona lewis performance and dats ywayne shit is different from gillie(past ghostwriter) now, cuz of drake...drake wasn't even signed 2 wayne til like a few days ago cuz he was an "affiliate" and drake said he dont mind wayne say n some of his shit as long as his paper is right...ghost writing...its just wayne is more famous...but fuck da flow read da lyrics drake is better...he's not retarded like wayne when he spits

i said swagger jacker, not biter. yes, i'm well aware of that. Drake's music is still wack though. his choice of beats, delivery, cadence, flow, etc. is all wack and exactly the same as Wayne's. i'd actually say Wayne's lyrics are just an extra reason i hate him. his crackhead delivery is the main reason. he sounds like a dying pigeon when he raps. and Drake's lyrics are in no way even close to being decent. they are better than Wayne's, but they aren't even fucking with that of a mediocre underground hip hop artist like (dare i say) Royce.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:23 AM | Message # 32

Emcees
royce is not a mediocre underground anything

hell if the underground was da mainstream he would b fucking jay-z

maybe drake is just wack 2 all the artist u listen to and 2 u he's probably mainstream trash...its doe i just like him

and wouldn't wayne b swagger jacking drake since drake is (in dere case) da originator? fuck who came out 1st

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

ill Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:29 AM | Message # 33

Emcees
he aint whack all the time

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:39 AM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
royce is not a mediocre underground anything

hell if the underground was da mainstream he would b fucking jay-z

maybe drake is just wack 2 all the artist u listen to and 2 u he's probably mainstream trash...its doe i just like him

and wouldn't wayne b swagger jacking drake since drake is (in dere case) da originator? fuck who came out 1st

dude, Wayne's been around since 1996 wtf are you talking about? and Wayne has been using that flow since like 2001.

Quote (ill)
he aint whack all the time

neither is Wayne lol! and that song wasn't wack but it wasn't anything i'd listen to more than once. the lyrics are meh at best. check these. far better than that track, especially the first one. i'd actually call "Georgia Bush" a GODLY track which he has never duplicated:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:45 AM | Message # 35

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)

hell naw dats da carter 1 days(GILLIE)

and yea yea dem tracks raw but drake shitted on him on ransom, ignorant shit, dat David banner track, dey new track

wayne aint neva had da better of drake when dey on da same track...and drake can sing good wit out auto tune...wayne?....next lol

Mainground

RHHF rap

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:55 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
hell naw dats da carter 1 days(GILLIE)

dude, once again, i'm not talking lyrics. his flow has always been somewhat similar since he started releasing albums with "Tha Carter" in the title. sure, before that he sounded like a totally different rapper, but "Tha Carter I" (which was wack as was "Tha Carter II" and III) was where he found his own flow and began sounding like the squealing pig getting raped that he sound like today lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 8:57 AM | Message # 37

Emcees
flow 2 flow 2...gillie gave him dat philly flow...notice wayne gillie and reed dollarz spit exactly alike?

not just lyrics flow 2 (i liked carter 2 by da way)

Mainground

RHHF rap

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 9:04 AM | Message # 38

Heads
proof

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 9:08 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
notice wayne gillie and reed dollarz spit exactly alike?

....no

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 9:09 AM | Message # 40

Emcees
"Music video by Lil Wayne performing Go DJ
with Mannie Fresh [Producer], Life Garland [Video Director], D. Carter [Video Director], Jeffrey A. Panzer [Video Producer], Ben Oswald [Video Producer]
© 2004 Cash Money Records Inc. "

both was wrong...and he aint spit no where near da same

Mainground

RHHF rap

Menace Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 9:23 AM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (ill)
sure, we can agree to disagree, but at the end of the day, this site is about REAL HIP HOP and if we can't draw a line that cannot be crossed this movement is pointless. if we want this movement to be true we need to pull cards whether we like to or not. it's nothing personal, but we are trying to get our shit back on the radio. when we make compromises our movement gets weaker. that shit Nas was doing on "Untitled" was some commercial sellout bullshit and i'll argue that to the death. he was trying to get himself out there at all costs and that is exactly what we are fighting against here. keep your artistic integrity or this movement doesn't condone what you are doing artistically. don't cave to new trends in commercial music and entertainment.

PREACH !!!!

and come on DRAKE is garbage pure garbage and Nas is good one of the best that came from the 90's but he's MAD OVERRATED me an actual fan of Nas says he is OVERRATED and I'm happy that NYOIL is on the same tip as me Eminem , Jay-z , Nas ,2pac , Biggie the most overrated MCs of all time and Drake is like Wayne the only difference is that Drake is trying to actually rap Wayne is not

ill Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 10:40 AM | Message # 42

Emcees
shit a nas fan said hes overrated so it must be true

i dont give a shit who you think is garbage you can argue that till the cows come home, just because your prepared to say whos whack and whos good doesnt mean anything. the worst thing is that these big name, respected music artists are endorsing whack hip hop and turning away from the dope music. putting people down wont do shit you say hes garbage, what does that mean? he still made some good songs but what we wont endorse him because hes garbage?

The World Is Yours
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 12:18 PM | Message # 43

Heads
OKAY TIME FOR METH TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT HERE

Erik.....u put Lil Waynes work over every good MCs wack songs for some reason....u secretly like Lil Wayne I bet
No way in hell Duffle Bag Boy was better than Make the World Go Round
thats straight bull
Untitled was not wack, Erik u just hate Nas PERIOD, u dont even like Illmatic so of course your not gonna like Untitled
Drake is a swagger jacker but hes better than the person he jacked LYRIC-wise, plus Drake can sing so hes better than Wayne
Not saying he deserves to be in a top 100 or anything, just saying he owns Wayne

Quote (eboyd)
but they aren't even fucking with that of a mediocre underground hip hop artist like (dare i say) Royce.

u called Royce "mediocre"?!?! Royce >>>>>> Big Daddy Kane? Royce is shitting on BDK dispite him for being a legend
and thats TRUE
Nas IS overrated but he can still shit on almost every MC in the game when hes at his best
Quote (eboyd)
Drake's lyrics are in no way even close to being decent

Listen to Ransom on YT, thats a pretty good track
Quote (eboyd)
Wayne has been using that flow since like 2001.

No he started using that flow when the Drought Mixtapes came out and when he started to gain MORE popularity
Quote (Menace)
Eminem

I disagree with that one there Menace LMAO but noone listens cuz your gonna say, "Hey Meth its favoritsm cuz u like him"
watever with that bull LMAO if I was on your side saying he was overrated u wouldnt say shit

Sick With It
ill Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 12:41 PM | Message # 44

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Untitled was not wack,

schmoll

The World Is Yours
Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 1:06 PM | Message # 45

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
>>>>> "Make The World Go Round"

LOL duffle bag boy is gay asds hell and make the world go round
Quote (eboyd)
he sounds like he's trying to copy Lil Wayne's style to the T. what is more fake than a swagger jacker? oh, that's right, a swagger jacker who jacks his swag from another swagger jacker who just happens to be the ring leader of wack rappetry

And isnt drake from a some show????
Quote (ill)
i read this interview the other day the thing that pisses me off is nas features jay elec on the opening track of untitled, theres mad buzz about and hes one of the freshest rappers right now and yet nas bigs up drake as fresh water on dry land..? i hope they just doing it for money or something cos didnt nas co-sign drake

exactly

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Nas says Drake is fresh water on dry land....
Search: