Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Random Ass Ranting About Nothing
Random Ass Ranting About Nothing
ALCATRAZ Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 5:06 AM | Message # 16

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
people who loved 2pac because he was literally a thug are both ill informed and ignorant.

ill informed? you tried to lay claim that pac wasn't a thug ... i proceeded to prove that he was a thug not only by his definition but by the general consesus as well ...

since you are obsessed with the violent side of thuggin, i gave you facts ... in 1992 he was filmin a multi million dollar budget movie with janet jackson by day and lickin off shots at korean store owners with kool g rap at night ... in 1993 he shot not one, but TWO white police officers and beat the charge ... when junior mafia was staying at his crib in new york and cops raided his room he took the wrap for all the weapons they left behind, serial numbers scratched out and everything ... felony cases ... you can say what you want about pac but the truth is right under you nose ... he did live THAT life

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 5:15 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
by day and lickin off shots at korean store owners with kool g rap at night

BAHAHA, after seeing the interview where g rap got punched in the face by a skater and ran to eric b and rakim i don't think that guy is a gangsta, maybe they did some small shit during the riots

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ALCATRAZ Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 5:32 AM | Message # 18

Writers
Quote (EmSeeD)
BAHAHA load of shit

1:02

Added (21/Dec/09, 5:32 Am)
---------------------------------------------
how bout we leave this alone now fellas ... some of you need to do your homework before stating your opinions on certain things ....

Dookie Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 5:37 AM | Message # 19

Emcees
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
it seems as though some people have an issue with the fact that pac was realer than your average

i didnt say he was fake or a bullshit artist, i admire the man very much for his bravery and the sort of person he was in life, just people dont see past that gangsta thug image, and see that their is a kind hearted intellectual pac.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
eboyd Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 6:51 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
ill informed? you tried to lay claim that pac wasn't a thug ... i proceeded to prove that he was a thug not only by his definition but by the general consesus as well...

Proved it? Hardly. Dude, I'm Los Angeles born and raised. I actually know Pac's people. I spent Pac's b-day with Mopreme (his step brother), Leila (who I am closely associated with), etc. Not a single person in that group would agree with a single thing you are saying here. Look, I'll be seeing Leila tomorrow night. I will bring this convo up to her just to clarify this for you.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
since you are obsessed with the violent side of thuggin

Because that is what a thug is! Yes, 2pac gave the word his own spin, effectively defining himself into being one (which is one of the brilliant things he did that I enjoy about him), only because he's been fallaciously labeled one, but a thug is most typically gang affiliated and spends most of his time doing things that are harmful to society. A majority of what 2pac did was positive and had great positive effects. Thug, however, is a synonym for hoodlum. 2pac was hardly a hoodlum. If his life was reduced to that of a hoodlum that would be quite a shame.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
in 1992 he was filmin a multi million dollar budget movie with janet jackson by day and lickin off shots at korean store owners with kool g rap at night

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dude, how the fuck do you go from "poppin' guns" to "lickin off shots at korean store owners"?!?!?!?!? rofl rofl

KGR NEVER said ANYTHING like that. He simply said they were shooting during the riots.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
in 1993 he shot not one, but TWO white police officers and beat the charge

...For politically charged reasons. Do you know how many Black Panthers shot and killed cops (who gives a fuck if they were white, black, purple, orange, etc.?!?! They're police officers! Yes, white cops tend to be racist, but it is irrelevant here) and DIDN'T beat the case??? Does that make them thugs??? The only people that would say so are people like my idiot father who doesn't have an inkling of understanding of why they did what they did. Anyone who was involved in any of that would be pissed if you called them a thug. They weren't thugs. They were revolutionaries. There's a big fucking difference. If you call them thugs you completely undermine the entire reasoning behind what they were doing.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
he took the wrap for all the weapons they left behind, serial numbers scratched out and everything ... felony cases

My best friend took the rap for his brother's fight and spent a year in jail because of it. Is he a thug? I guarantee if you told him he was a thug he would detest your use of the term. Also, by your logic, Lil Wayne and TI are thugs as well. Same with Gucci Mane. Idc if they were. That would explain a lot. However they, Wayne especially, grew up rich and were never truly "thugs" and I think we can all agree on this. Taking the rap for a friend doesn't constitute "thuggery". I could take the rap for someone else's actions but I would be pissed if someone called me a thug for doing that. "Thug" is an insult.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
you can say what you want about pac but the truth is right under you nose ... he did live THAT life

Once again, he was a revolutionary at worst. Calling him a thug by the strictest sense is truly a smear on his legacy.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
how bout we leave this alone now fellas

When you spark a discussion on something you have no knowledge base of whatsoever, and people expose your ignorance, you can't just skirt your way out of the discussion.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
some of you need to do your homework before stating your opinions on certain things

Yes, I agree. Maybe you should actually come to LA and meet with Leila and all of Pac's people and discuss your thoughts on him and learn from them about the real 2pac before pretending to know about his life as if you changed his underwear for him every night.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 7:37 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Joker)
he sold crack...

Not helping

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 7:54 AM | Message # 22

Heads
Ok, there's a perfect example of why being a thug is completely irrelevant when it comes to someone being dope then.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 8:48 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
DX: Switching gears here, I got a couple stories to ask you about that involve you and a couple other Hip Hop legends. First, is it true that you and Tupac were looting together during the ’92 L.A. Riots?
Kool G Rap: Definitely was.

DX: [Laughs] How in the hell did that happen?
Kool G Rap: [Laughs] I mean, we wasn’t so much looting, we was just out there poppin’ off guns.

DX: So what ‘Pac just called you up?
Kool G Rap: We were both in the same studio [in L.A.]. He was working on one of his albums and I was working on one of my albums. I was in there with Sir Jinx. Me, Jinx and my man Gooch from out in Cali, we was riding out there [during the riots] together.

try understanding that it had nothing 2 do with him "becoming" anything ... it was in him the entire time

Could u post the link for the whole interview, please?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 7:04 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
Because that is what a thug is! Yes, 2pac gave the word his own spin, effectively defining himself into being one (which is one of the brilliant things he did that I enjoy about him), only because he's been fallaciously labeled one, but a thug is most typically gang affiliated and spends most of his time doing things that are harmful to society. A majority of what 2pac did was positive and had great positive effects. Thug, however, is a synonym for hoodlum. 2pac was hardly a hoodlum. If his life was reduced to that of a hoodlum that would be quite a shame.

hood⋅lum
1. a thug or gangster.
2. a young street ruffian, esp. one belonging to a gang.
^Sounds like Pac could fit that description although labeling him only as such would be unfair. Something else I'm curious about is you of all people know how words can change shape over time. Could this not be another ploy from Pac to change the definition of a thug? A word that is commonly used to describe black/brown males in urban areas. I find it to definitely be a possibility.
...For politically charged reasons. Do you know how many Black Panthers shot and killed cops (who gives a fuck if they were white, black, purple, orange, etc.?!?! They're police officers! Yes, white cops tend to be racist, but it is irrelevant here) and DIDN'T beat the case??? Does that make them thugs??? The only people that would say so are people like my idiot father who doesn't have an inkling of understanding of why they did what they did. Anyone who was involved in any of that would be pissed if you called them a thug. They weren't thugs. They were revolutionaries. There's a big fucking difference. If you call them thugs you completely undermine the entire reasoning behind what they were doing.

I do believe it was racially motivated, I believe the 2 off duty officers were harassing an African American with a gun stolen from evidence. Pac intervened to help someone in need.
My best friend took the rap for his brother's fight and spent a year in jail because of it. Is he a thug? I guarantee if you told him he was a thug he would detest your use of the term. Also, by your logic, Lil Wayne and TI are thugs as well. Same with Gucci Mane. Idc if they were. That would explain a lot. However they, Wayne especially, grew up rich and were never truly "thugs" and I think we can all agree on this. Taking the rap for a friend doesn't constitute "thuggery". I could take the rap for someone else's actions but I would be pissed if someone called me a thug for doing that. "Thug" is an insult.

By your definition, seems like you just picked a few examples of a thug.
Once again, he was a revolutionary at worst. Calling him a thug by the strictest sense is truly a smear on his legacy.

Does one have to do thug-related crimes all there life to be considered a thug? the things he did while on death row, which some would consider a gang, are pretty extreme and definitely would warrant him a thug title. I agree that only calling him a thug would be a smear against his legacy, but to not include it would be turning a blind eye IMO.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ALCATRAZ Date: Monday, 21/Dec/09, 8:24 PM | Message # 25

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
Proved it? Hardly. Dude, I'm Los Angeles born and raised. I actually know Pac's people. I spent Pac's b-day with Mopreme (his step brother), Leila (who I am closely associated with), etc. Not a single person in that group would agree with a single thing you are saying here.

Look, you can keep name dropping people as if you are part of their inner circle, but it's not gonna dismiss the FACT that 2pac has said on more than a million occasions that he was a THUG ... Now i can either take Pac's word for it, or I can take the word of a former manager who took him in when he was broke ... I think i'll roll with the former

Quote (eboyd)
Thug, however, is a synonym for hoodlum. 2pac was hardly a hoodlum.

2Pac was a hoodlum. He rioted when Los Angeles went up in flames, he shot police officers, he beat up movie directors who didn't cast him as the role he felt he rightfully deserved instead of simply taking them to court or handling it in a more respectable manner ... It's not his fault he grew up in the limelight ... Once again, here you are trying to discredit Pac's own words because you have a problem with the fact that he lived his raps

Quote (eboyd)
...For politically charged reasons.

It doesn't matter the reason for why he did it. The fact of the matter is, a black rapper who claims to be a THUG shot and wounded two police officers ... even THAT is not enough for you to grasp the reality of what I'm saying here. Remember a few pages back, when you said that even rednecks pop off shots in the air? Then I dropped the police shooting video on you and now you want to say that has nothing to do with him having a THUG mentality ... you are fighting an uphill battle, lol ....

Quote (eboyd)
My best friend took the rap for his brother's fight and spent a year in jail because of it. Is he a thug?

First of all your best friend is not a high profile rapper with multi platinum records and movie deals on the table ... Pac had a lot to lose by taking the wrap for guns with the SERIAL NUMBERS scratched off (easily a 3-5 year bid, but you should know that being born and raised in LA) ... Pac could've been slick about it and name dropped but he didn't, because he knows the code of the streets, the code that THUGS follow ...

Quote (eboyd)
However they, Wayne especially, grew up rich and were never truly "thugs" and I think we can all agree on this.

Are you talking about Lil Wayne? The same Lil Wayne that grew up in Hollygrove, New Orleans? Wayne was a product of the street. You are just too much of a hater to realize that. In 1993 when Wayne first started running with Cash Money, New Orleans had the highest murder rate in the entire country. In 1994 there were 425 murders in New Orleans alone. That constitutes a war zone, regardless of what you have to say. I don't care if you are making rap records or pushing weight ... If you live in a neighborhood where black men are dying every single day and you make it OUT OF THAT, then you have every right under the sun to call yourself a thug ... You come from a different place entirely, so you would know nothing about surviving under those circumstances ... Maybe you should stick to what you know and try not speaking on things out of your range of grasp

Quote (eboyd)
"Thug" is an insult.

If you're white, yes it is. If you come from the gutter, the word holds a different meaning. You aren't a product of that lifestyle, so again, stay silent and stick to what you know ...

Quote (eboyd)
When you spark a discussion on something you have no knowledge base of whatsoever, and people expose your ignorance, you can't just skirt your way out of the discussion.

You told me he wasn't a thug, I produced an article where Kool G Rap said him and 2Pac were busting off shots during the riots, this was also confirmed by 2Pac in his blackwatch interview where he claims to have shot at "chinese takeouts" ... you then replied by saying red necks also can shoot guns, and that the interview could've meant anything because it was too vague ... so I went back and produced a video confirmed by Mopreme of 2Pac shooting 2 white police officers ... I also included how he assaulted movie directors, caught gun charges, and faced felony counts of drug possession and STILL ... STILL you claim that I am somehow avoiding the topic

maybe it's you that's avoiding the truths in my post, ever consider that?

Quote (eboyd)
Maybe you should actually come to LA and meet with Leila and all of Pac's people and discuss your thoughts on him and learn from them about the real 2pac before pretending to know about his life as if you changed his underwear for him every night.

You can crack jokes all you want, all that says to me is that I've made you too mad to discuss this on a respectable level. To be quite honest you do seem rather butt hurt that I disproved all your claims in less than 10 posts ... must suck to be a mod and get your hip hop history from someone who doesn't even have 100 posts yet ...

But yeah, keep cracking jokes, keep making homosexual references ... All that says to anyone viewing this thread is that you have nothing left to counter my posts and need to resort to name calling ... Damn it feels good to put mods in their place ...

"I live the thug life, baby I'm Hopeless!!!!!"

ALCATRAZ Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 8:56 AM | Message # 26

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
he was influenced to do things that many would consider "thug-like" by Suge Knight in order to help sell records

Like what?

Quote (eboyd)
when Pac finally came to and decided he was going to subtly leave Death Row, Suge Knight had him murdered.

Hahahaha, dude, sit down ... here we have another conspiracy theorist with his thumb up his ass ... You don't know who killed Pac as much as the next man ...

Quote (eboyd)
while with Leila at Mic Sessions in Baldwin Hills, we all spent Pac's b-day watching a pre-screening of Mutulu's "American Gangster" episode. if you believe i'm making this up then you must have a high opinion of my ability to create stories and so i thank you for that. also, i'm working with Assemblies In Motion (or AIM, the company that Leila works for and does her workshop through) in order to become a person who is certified to run Mic Sessions under Leila's name at youth centers, juvenile halls, etc., like she does and she has taken me to perform my poem "White Man" at high schools at which i performed alongside Pat's Justice and other somewhat well-known performers she has put out there.

Man, no one is doubting anything you say in that regard ... All I'm saying is that if I have to choose between Leila's words or 2Pac's words, I'm picking 2Pac. Regardless of how many top ramen noodles she cooked for him.

Quote (eboyd)
i'm not telling this to blow myself up

Yes, you are ... It's blatant

Quote (eboyd)
you ignored the fact that i said Pac flipped the meaning of the term. Pac was absolutely a thug, but only by the definition he gave to the word, which wasn't the actual definition.

With you this is a neverending cycle, and this is your crutch in this argument. Everytime you say Pac was a thug by his definition, I give you examples of him exhibiting thug behavior to which you reply, "No, that's not Pac being a thug, that's Pac leading the revolution" lol ... There is absolutely no winning with you ... If I give you examples of thug behavior, it's just his revolutionary spirit ... Then in the next post you will turn around again and say Pac was only a thug by his excuse ... You aren't fooling anybody

Quote (eboyd)
PROOF???? (and no stan-made websites like this )

is a courtroom documented video good enough for you? let me guess, this is his revolutionary spirit showing again ... like a true revolutionist he beat down the hughes brothers as a sense of brotherhood and unity for the future advancement of his people ... give me a break

Quote (eboyd)
THUGS may follow the code of the streets, but so do a lot of people who came up in the streets and don't identify as thugs.

I understand that, but can YOU understand that Pac identified as a THUG? jesus christ, open your eyes ... he calls himself a THUG, and he follows the THUGS code of the streets, even when he wasn't in the street anymore ... one plus one equals two, eboyd

Quote (eboyd)
in 1992, when i was 5, Rodney King was beaten about 2 or 3 miles from my house.

Rodney King is black. You are white. Do you see where I'm going with this? You don't need to live your life in survival mode. The majority of blacks do. I don't care if Rodney King got beat up IN your house, it doesn't make YOU (a white man) any more vulnerable.

Quote (eboyd)
what the fuck do you know about where i'm from???? i was fortunate enough to be raised in a specific part of an otherwise terrible neighborhood that was at least somewhat decent.

Looks like I was spot on.

Quote (eboyd)
i was profoundly affected by it because it was all around me and i had to witness it every day as my friends slipped more and more into it.

Witnessing that lifestyle and actually living it are two different things. Pac lived that lifestyle. You didn't. Your life may have been impacted on a superficial level but you ain't starving. You always had food on the table, kid.

Quote (eboyd)
maybe you should do a little history and realize that "thug" didn't become a term of endearment until hip hop, especially 2pac, made it into one. it wasn't until west coast rap that the term was used as a term of endearment. before that it was purely an insult.

Your ignorance is showing. Niggaz have been calling themselves thugs since at least the mid sixties as a term of endearment ... But like I said before, you watch the hood from your internet screen. You don't know about what goes on in the street so why speak on it as if you do? You just make yourself look even more pretentious.

Quote (eboyd)
when did you provide evidence for either of these???? please provide evidence and, again, no stan-made videos/websites.

I shouldn't have to keep posting evidence. Remember when you said...

Quote (eboyd)
i did all the studying you obviously have done as well

well, you were lying ... you haven't done the same amount of studying i did ... if you did, i wouldnt need 2 keep going to youtube and digging up old interviews and news articles ... i've been telling you from the start, do YOUR homework and come back to ME

Quote (Jet, February 28th, 1994)
Actor/rapper Tupac Shakur, who starred opposite Janet Jackson in the John Singleton film Poetic Justice, recently was convicted for assault and battery on former director Allen Hughes.

A Los Angeles jury convicted Shakur, 22, on one count each of assault and battery in an attack on Hughes, 21, who had fired Shakur six months prior to the March 1993 assault. After a six-day trial, the Municipal Court jury deliberated an hour. Shakur faces up to six months in jail.

And as for Pac shooting at Chinese takeouts ... cut to 1:03 ...

I'm not producing any more evidence for you ... If you want to learn more about the man you claim to know so much about, do it yourself ... maybe you can get Leila and Mopreme to give you some references to help you on your search for knowledge

Quote (eboyd)
you've shown yourself to be too much of a tool to discuss this with you on a respectable level.

have i? take a look at the past couple pages and you tell me who is lookin misinformed lol

Quote (eboyd)
i just don't appreciate fake ass motherfuckers coming on to real hip hop sites claiming bullshit that i know to be false through sources that knew the man personally, on more of a personal level than anyone else in the world and then trying to glorify shit like being a thug by the dictionary definition, then claiming to actually know about hip hop. it's pathetic.

Look everyone, he's mad lol ... want a tissue? Dry your eyes, it's only one loss. You'll recover and the masses at realhiphop4ever will go back to respecting you for the decent mod that you are. Don't be mad at me because I made you look bad. If you can recall, I came in this thread showing nothing but respect. It's you guys, the REAL HIP HOPPERS *rolls eyes* that started quoting my posts and trying to smear Pac's name by saying he wasn't what he claimed to be. As a 2Pac fan I can't just sit back and let you guys blatantly accuse him of potraying something he wasn't ... This is a discussion forum. You don't like the knowledge I'm kicking, don't click the thread.

Quote (eboyd)
hab-a-nice-day! tank you!

No, thank you ... for giving me my first win on the forum ... lol from a mod too ... thanks bro :p

Message edited by ALCATRAZ - Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 9:02 AM
TheWatcher Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 9:03 AM | Message # 27

Heads
Alright children, time to cool off.. Let's all go to the kitchen and grab some frozen yogurt.

Message edited by TheWatcher - Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 9:03 AM
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 10:23 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Hahahaha, dude, sit down ... here we have another conspiracy theorist with his thumb up his ass ... You don't know who killed Pac as much as the next man ...

you're right, i don't know why Pac was killed, nor does anyone else, and i shouldn't actually make the claim because it is a conspiracy theory (though a lot less ill-founded than most conspiracy theories like the Illuminati bullcrap that i always see regurgitated) and nothing more until evidence is shown, but Pac was a commodity to Suge and that was easy to see. though Pac had already built a gangsta persona for himself somewhat, Suge's vision had always been to enhance it. he single-handedly (arguably with the help of Puffy) constructed the east-west beef by manipulating 2pac after his release from prison when 2pac, using what Pac had heard in jail as fuel to build the beef into what it became.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Yes, you are ... It's blatant

wtf do i have to gain from telling you guys i know Leila? the only thing i have to gain is grounding in this argument, hence, i'm using it to strengthen my argument, not to blow my self up. that may not be blatant, but it's the only reason i brought it up in the first place. very few people even know about my affiliation with Leila, even here, where we are a tight knit family. you'd think i would have at least told people here about it, but i haven't, except for to a few. it's inconsequential to me.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
With you this is a neverending cycle, and this is your crutch in this argument. Everytime you say Pac was a thug by his definition, I give you examples of him exhibiting thug behavior to which you reply, "No, that's not Pac being a thug, that's Pac leading the revolution" lol

if someone has racial, political, social, etc. motives behind doing something, they are doing it for a revolutionary purpose. if they are doing something just to be a hoodlum (which 2pac obviously wasn't in any of these cases), and they do such things repeatedly just to be malicious, then they are doing it for the purpose of thuggery. 2+2=4

and if you want to say his definition is enough, words go through a long process of linguistic amelioration before taking on a separate meaning and it involved more than one single catalyst to change an entire word's meaning.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
There is absolutely no winning with you

what is with you and "winning"? i try to have good arguments in which both people learn and it is a give and take, but this discussion quickly devolved into you trying to "win" and making unintentionally insulting claims that lead me to check you and eventually get defensive, and so because of this, i simply resorted to anger and insults because you obviously don't realize that you are a pompous asshole and you don't know how to have an argument. i obviously shouldn't have resorted to petty insults and arrogance as i did, but i just felt no hope for this convo. my error here, but holy shit man.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
If I give you examples of thug behavior, it's just his revolutionary spirit ... Then in the next post you will turn around again and say Pac was only a thug by his excuse ... You aren't fooling anybody

hey, it's not my fault that you can't see the difference.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
is a courtroom documented video good enough for you? let me guess, this is his revolutionary spirit showing again ... like a true revolutionist he beat down the hughes brothers as a sense of brotherhood and unity for the future advancement of his people ... give me a break

ok, thank you for finally providing evidence. it appears he felt he had reason to assault him, and he tried to justify it, but given the evidence, this is the act of a hoodlum.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
I understand that, but can YOU understand that Pac identified as a THUG? jesus christ, open your eyes ... he calls himself a THUG, and he follows the THUGS code of the streets, even when he wasn't in the street anymore ... one plus one equals two, eboyd

he identified as the little infant that grew up to fuck everyone that fucked him as a child. that is the kind of T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E. that 2pac lead. he identified as a thug because he was branded so by Dan Quayle and C. Dolores Tucker and also to fit a persona that he had built up; one that helped make him as famous as he was and ultimately partially lead to his untimely death.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Rodney King is black. You are white. Do you see where I'm going with this?

yes, i do, and in response i say fuck you, you (hopefully unintentionally) racist piece of shit (in, of course, the most calm, rational way i could possibly make such a statement).

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
You don't need to live your life in survival mode.

who said? do you know what i've been through? i'm not going to share my personal life with you, but i've been through my fair share of situations where my life was threatened (and i don't just mean verbally) by another human being. the major reason, however, that i didn't go through this as often as many of my peers was not because i was "sheltered" as you may claim (though i willingly admit i had it better than many of my friends), but because i chose not to go that route while many of my friends (some of which had it much easier than i did) did choose that route.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
The majority of blacks do.

if we are talking on an economic level, the average African American household is lower-middle class according to the census, which is just below where my family is currently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#Income

so the statement that "most blacks" struggle to survive in a way white people can't relate to, that is fallacious. many blacks, and far more than whites, struggle with poverty, and the older the person is, the more likely that person lived at some point in serious poverty, but that is not at all the majority anymore. not to say that the current state of society is at all acceptable, but let's at least be factual here.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
I don't care if Rodney King got beat up IN your house, it doesn't make YOU (a white man) any more vulnerable.

exactly the pretentious bullshit that began my hostility towards you. "the white man has it so much fucking better and he beat my ancestors!!! the white man is keeping us black people down!!!!" boo-fucking-hoo. yes, we have it better. and guess what? things are getting better for black people. they're not getting better for people in general, however. when you realize that racism is just a facade covering the root problem -- classism -- maybe we can talk civilly.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Looks like I was spot on.

looks like you're still a bigoted idiot.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Witnessing that lifestyle and actually living it are two different things. Pac lived that lifestyle. You didn't. Your life may have been impacted on a superficial level but you ain't starving. You always had food on the table, kid.

being called to it and choosing not to go and being nowhere near it are also two different things. yes, i had two parents that loved me and provided for me the best that they could and taught me well, so you can attempt to call me "sheltered" all you want, but the best they could do, because Cali is so expensive and neither have degrees, was send me to a public school where i had to choose to either sink or swim. luckily for me, i was one of the few that chose to start paddling. i still far more than "just witnessed" it. i've been entrenched in it my whole life because of the people i associated with.

i'll finish this later maybe because i need to go.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 2:46 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
And as for Pac shooting at Chinese takeouts ... cut to 1:03 ...

lol oh man you don't know what sarcasm is? that was part of the fuckin movie man, shit, watch the video again he says "and i was just shooting up chinese take outs in the movie"

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ALCATRAZ Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 4:42 PM | Message # 30

Writers
eboyd, i'm done with you .... save your posts for someone who will listen ... i think we have both expressed the extent of our beliefs and there is more than enough information for the viewers of this forum to read this thread and come to their decision as to whether or not 2pac was a quote unquote thug ...

Quote (EmSeeD)
that was part of the fuckin movie man, shit, watch the video again he says "and i was just shooting up chinese take outs in the movie"

lol omg man ... you can't be serious ... ok get ready, i'm gonna drop a bombshell on you using your own post...

Quote (EmSeeD)
lol oh man you don't know what sarcasm is?

hahahah earth to emseed ... earth to emseed ... take the bag off of your head and try to grasp the context of what pac was saying ... how old are you, 14?

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Random Ass Ranting About Nothing
Search: