[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Random Ass Ranting About Nothing
Random Ass Ranting About Nothing
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 6:07 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Dude, your racial bigotry, ignorance, and duchebaggetry has been exposed to the maximum. Why don't you go sign up for OK Player where your prejudice and stupidity is celebrated. Us over here on the other hand recognize how fucking retarded you are and don't accept the racism that you convey and you're lucky I've put up with you long enough to let you have a platform to spew your hatred. Get over yourself and your whole "I, black man, am being oppressed by you and your people and need to express that we have it far worse than any white people and you're too spoiled, as a white person, to understand the black man's struggle" spiel. Apparently you haven't a firm grasp of economics and history to know that, while overall black people have had it far worse than any group of people in the US except Native Americans, even the common white person knows what a struggle is. But since you only like hearing yourself talk and are too hard-headed to accept that you may be wrong (which is ironically something you accused me of even though there is evidence to the contrary), and too thick skulled to see through the facade that is racism, creating an equal and opposite racism in your mind, you will never bring yourself to recognize any of this. That is exactly why I do not have the patience to argue with you in a civil manner. We don't appreciate people like yourself here who are intolerant and hateful and I plan to give you a dose of your own medicine in order to make that clear to you as long as you choose to continue to plague our boards with your garbage.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 7:52 PM | Message # 32

Heads
ALCATRAZ you are the one who is oppressing and making our people look bad at this moment the white man has nothing to do whit it your the epitome of the NEGRO STEREOTYPE you are a living negro stereotype combating racism while your are enforcing it . Second 2pac a thug ? the same 2pac that had a whole library in his house ? the same 2pac that knew the works of Bakunin and Sun Tzu ? The same 2pac that wrote a collection of poetries and a book of poetry called " The Rose That Grew From The Concrete " , the same 2pac that supported and praised the guy who is in my sign ? dude you don't even grasp the full concept of what 2pac meant by " thug " . You need to lay off that street BS and pick up some books sometimes .

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 8:05 PM | Message # 33

Heads
alright alright, judging from some of the shit that he did do, he did actually did do some thuggish things, (not that that's something i see as good).

you know shooting someone doesn't make that person a thug though right? even Eminem has pulled a gun on someone and faced 4 different gun charges, even Proof shot people

to me a thug is a petty, poor hoodlum that commits crimes for a living

tupac went to a school full of white kids, did ballet, poetry and acting, and became a wealthy rapper.

2pac did some thuggish things but i wouldn't call him this

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ALCATRAZ Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 8:12 PM | Message # 34

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
I, black man, am being oppressed by you and your people

Until you can go through this thread and find any post where I explicitly state that I (or my people) are being oppressed "by the man", your statement is null and void. You are taking my words and twisting them into what you want them to be. I said I was being oppressed? OK, find the posts where I say that and prove it.

It's obvious since you lost the 2Pac debate you are now reaching for anything that can discredit my name. I've never said that whites were the source of my problems. If I have, I'd love for you to prove it. Good luck on your search for those posts. ;)

Quote (eboyd)
even the common white person knows what a struggle is

I never said the common white man did not know the struggle. If you think I did, please find the posts and make a NEW thread and we will discuss it there. I already said I refused to discuss 2Pac with you anymore ... If your new game is to change the topic, make a new thread and I promise to talk with you there. Don't ruin this thread more than you already have.

Quote (eboyd)
We don't appreciate people like yourself here who are intolerant and hateful and I plan to give you a dose of your own medicine in order to make that clear to you as long as you choose to continue to plague our boards with your garbage.

Just the other day, one of the board ADMINISTRATORS was calling new users "niggers" and saying they were nothing more than that word ... It got to the point that another ADMINISTRATOR had to come into the thread, intervene and basically put that ADMINISTRATOR in check ... yet instead of taking up the issue with those who are supposed to set an example on this forum, you direct your anger at me, since it's the only plausible angle you think you've got on me. It's so OBVIOUS that you are looking for something, ANYTHING to discuss that would put me in a bad light. You're making this too easy for me, kid.

Quote (Menace)
the white man has nothing to do whit it

When did I ever say he did? Don't put words in my mouth, produce factual evidence (quotes from myself) where I state those things. Don't pin the racism card on me. I'm just a realist.

Quote (Menace)
2pac a thug ? the same 2pac that had a whole library in his house ? the same 2pac that knew the works of Bakunin and Sun Tzu ? The same 2pac that wrote a collection of poetries and a book of poetry called " The Rose That Grew From The Concrete " , the same 2pac that supported and praised the guy who is in my sign ?

Yes, the same 2Pac. Contrary to popular (white) belief, Menace, you can be an educated thug. It is allowed. You are not from the hood, so you would not understand this. Your idea of a thug is totally different from the idea of "THUG" that blacks in AMERICA (a place you know nothing about) hold ... 2Pac was a THUG and a SCHOLAR, and you can't handle it.

Quote (Menace)
You need to lay off that street BS and pick up some books sometimes .

And maybe you should stop leading the life of an arm-chair revolutionist and take to the streets with your message, instead of preaching that revolution bull crap from your computer. You are the worst kind of "revolutionist" ... the type who talks the talk, but will never walk the walk. Lol, I feel kinda bad for you, bro. No offense.

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 8:27 PM | Message # 35

Heads
ok man we should just leave this, this is going on too far, it doesn't matter

Menace Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 8:48 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Yes, the same 2Pac. Contrary to popular (white) belief, Menace, you can be an educated thug. It is allowed. You are not from the hood, so you would not understand this. Your idea of a thug is totally different from the idea of "THUG" that blacks in AMERICA (a place you know nothing about) hold ... 2Pac was a THUG and a SCHOLAR, and you can't handle it.

LOL You judge me like you judged Joker LOL as Joker brother i live in a 3rd WORLD COUNTRY in a former communist state in eastern Europe former satellite of the Soviet Union where war and bombings are everyday shit as Immortal Technique said " Nothing can be compared whit 3rd world countries not even the worst hood in the US " . So dude please stop judging people nobody judged you we can play at your game too bro' the world is not America dude the world is not just the western world ;) . Stop comparing yourself whit people from 3rd world countries. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE !!

Quote (ALCATRAZ)

Thug and SCHOLAR ?? dude you watched too much BET LOL :D and yeah i know nothing about America but your the STEREOTYPE of black American . 2pac graduate from Art School he did fucking ballet LOL dude a thug can be anyone from everywhere anyone who steals , and fucks shit up for a living . As 2pac said thug life presented the STRUGGLE IN WHICH THE AVERAGE BLACK MALE GOES TROUGH . 2pac used the word Nigga in the same way . Even his fucking tattoos had meanings . The dude was a supporter of the Black Panther Party yeah he was raised like shit yeah but what about it ?? anyone can be a thug no matter the social or economical background .

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
And maybe you should stop leading the life of an arm-chair revolutionist and take to the streets with your message, instead of preaching that revolution bull crap from your computer. You are the worst kind of "revolutionist" ... the type who talks the talk, but will never walk the walk. Lol, I feel kinda bad for you, bro. No offense.

rofl :rofl: rofl dude what you know about me ?? why are you judging people ?? are you like an 13 year old frustrated kid or something ? dude firstly you called me white now you know other shit about me LOL :D Dude your hilarious . What else you know about me man ?

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
And maybe you should stop leading the life of an arm-chair revolutionist and take to the streets with your message, instead of preaching that revolution bull crap from your computer.

My country is full of bloody revolutions every several years i am drinking a hot coffee and lighting farts up in here not carrying LOL :D. I am just waiting for the next coup d'état maybe i will string a position somewhere in the government live well all my life . Sit here on my computer lighting farts eating caviar it will be the LIFE !! . Oh and don't call us kids . You don't even know that the world is bigger then America you redneck :D

Menace Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 9:13 PM | Message # 37

Heads
I listen to heavy metal , i can't be BLACK !! UP THE IRONS !! FUCK YEAH !!! He is not black . He's not from America , He's maybe ASIAN NO he can't know shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 9:22 PM | Message # 38

Emcees
Not going to quote anyone here, but seems a bit disrespectful to jump on one poster without expressing any opinion for the topic at hand for multiple, lengthy posts. how about battling the 2pac points instead of referencing one's race or accusing them of racial comments.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Menace Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 9:28 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
Not going to quote anyone here, but seems a bit disrespectful to jump on one poster without expressing any opinion for the topic at hand for multiple, lengthy posts. how about battling the 2pac points instead of referencing one's race or accusing them of racial comments.

Oh come on the dude is a clown . LMAO :D Your not black you can't understand it or your not American you can't understand it or more you ain't in the ghetto man you can't understand it . LMAO its sound like a black version of Bush LOL :D Judging people and crap . How can't you see how of a minstrel show this dude is ?? come on dude

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 10:00 PM | Message # 40

Emcees
Oh come on the dude is a clown . LMAO :D Your not black you can't understand it or your not American you can't understand it or more you ain't in the ghetto man you can't understand it . LMAO its sound like a black version of Bush LOL :D Judging people and crap . How can't you see how of a minstrel show this dude is ?? come on dude

Yeah but that is not the core of his arguement. I think he did provide substantial evidence that 2pac had lived an alternative lifestyle, that woudl by definition, make him a thug. I say again, how long does someone have to do thug-related acts to become one. and im sure we can all agree everything a celebrity does is not documented. is it not possible that 2pac COULD HAVE done things that his close friends and family don't know about? that book I just read claims taht 2pac was involved in several gang related beatings, and that he ran with the Piru bloods. not saying its fact but it is something i consider, and could possibly equate to him being labelled as a thug.

Also to whom ever thinks a thug cannot be educated step off. the cats doing dirt and not getting caught are educated. thugs with a high school to college education are educated. peace

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ALCATRAZ Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 10:07 PM | Message # 41

Writers
Quote (abanks47)
Also to whom ever thinks a thug cannot be educated step off. the cats doing dirt and not getting caught are educated. thugs with a high school to college education are educated. peace

That's wassup ... glad to see there are some people on this forum who actually use their brain ...

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 11:12 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Just the other day, one of the board ADMINISTRATORS was calling new users "niggers" and saying they were nothing more than that word ... It got to the point that another ADMINISTRATOR had to come into the thread, intervene and basically put that ADMINISTRATOR in check ...

when were new users called niggers?

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 11:47 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (abanks47)

i agree. Rick Ross, for example, i very much consider a thug and he was well educated. the only reason i turned into an asshole (which i shouldn't have done) is because i am tired of this fucking anti-white bigotry that is now acceptable in many parts of society just being thrown around like it's nothing. i don't respect people that do that. i had a coach this past year that was pulling that bs. luckily he got fired. he was a fucking idiot and deserved to be fired. didn't even spend a year as a coach there.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 22/Dec/09, 11:49 PM | Message # 44

Emcees
i agree. Rick Ross, for example, i very much consider a thug and he was well educated. the only reason i turned into an asshole (which i shouldn't have done) is because i am tired of this fucking anti-white bigotry that is now acceptable in many parts of society just being thrown around like it's nothing. i don't respect people that do that. i had a coach this past year that was pulling that bs. luckily he got fired. he was a fucking idiot and deserved to be fired. didn't even spend a year as a coach there.

Agreed

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 23/Dec/09, 0:20 AM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Until you can go through this thread and find any post where I explicitly state that I (or my people) are being oppressed "by the man", your statement is null and void. You are taking my words and twisting them into what you want them to be. I said I was being oppressed? OK, find the posts where I say that and prove it.

i never said that you used those exact words, but you strongly implied it:

here's where you start the racial commentary (though it starts subtle, it gets worse):

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
in 1993 he shot not one, but TWO white police officers and beat the charge

then it starts gradually getting worse:

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
If you're white, yes it is. If you come from the gutter, the word holds a different meaning. You aren't a product of that lifestyle, so again, stay silent and stick to what you know ...

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Rodney King is black. You are white. Do you see where I'm going with this? You don't need to live your life in survival mode. The majority of blacks do. I don't care if Rodney King got beat up IN your house, it doesn't make YOU (a white man) any more vulnerable.

and then you somehow equate popularity with whiteness:

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Contrary to popular (white) belief, Menace, you can be an educated thug. It is allowed. You are not from the hood, so you would not understand this. Your idea of a thug is totally different from the idea of "THUG" that blacks in AMERICA (a place you know nothing about) hold ... 2Pac was a THUG and a SCHOLAR, and you can't handle it.

Quote (abanks47)
Yeah but that is not the core of his arguement. I think he did provide substantial evidence that 2pac had lived an alternative lifestyle, that woudl by definition, make him a thug.

the only claims he made that truly prove him to be a thug are hearsay and unfounded claims. thugs are career street criminals by definition. they don't need to be petty (Rick Ross for example was far from a petty criminal), but 2pac was hardly a career criminal, even on though he spent much of his life on the streets. he made a majority of his money and success completely legally and, like many non-thug celebrities, had several run-ins with the law. he was raised in a revolutionary family and did things that were revolutionary but often misconstrued as thuggery and even some things that were thuggish, but anyone can act like a hoodlum on occasion without actually being one, due to the influence of those around them.

as for gang ties equating to thuggery, i was affiliated with a lot of people from various Latin gangs in the San Fernando Valley here in Los Angeles. that doesn't make me a thug. i was the symbol for my friends that one of their own was going to make it. they tried influencing me to do stupid things on occasion, but i chose not to most of the time, however, there are plenty of occasions where i was a lookout for my friends while they vandalized things, were getting involved in gang violence, etc., and i even sometimes participated in things that they influenced me to do, including theft, fights, vandalism, etc. i am not proud of it and these were thuggish acts, but i can confidently say that i am not defined by the title "thug". sure, Pac probably did more thuggish things than i did, and it really isn't clear where you can begin defining a person a thug, but i feel it is when a majority of a person's acts fall into the category of thuggery that the person can be defined as one. the majority of what Pac did was revolutionary and positive for the world. i would not define him as a thug and that is going by as true a definition for the word i can. to define him as a thug by saying the majority of what he did was thuggery is a complete injustice to the man's legacy. to consider him a thug by his definition of the word is absolute justice to his legacy.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Random Ass Ranting About Nothing
Search: