Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 6:38 PM | Message # 46

Emcees
Quote (TheWatcher)
Something tells me you really haven't bothered to listen to anything other than Illmatic but he had at least a couple of dope tracks on every album he released after that.

I'm not gonna lie about that. I have listened to things other than Illmatic, but with Illmatic, I would sit there and study that shit. Like, deeply analyzing his flow, what he was saying, the beat... I would just sit there and just sorta really take it in. But with other Nas shit I just sorta played it and let it play. So I mean i've listened to it but not really listened to it. I think part of that is simply because his other shit just isn't as appealing to me in terms of how it sounds and idk. I just can't REALLY get into it. Odd. Like "Be a n*gga" just seemed like a big publicity stunt to me, although the meaning to it was definitley good.

Quote (ThaScience)
yh, thats cos only 14 yr olds who was raised on get rich or die tryin r still checkin for em and buyin his albums. but hius music is garbage, Nas' music isnt. but thats ppl age 20 in london, were still checkin for nas, wu tang, etc.. the otherside are checkin for lil wayne, gucci, etc.. nobody likes eminem no more.. he fell off.

Nah I mean I'm 15 and I wasn't even into hiphop until about 2 years ago. I wasn't raised on Get Rich. I was raised (hiphop wise) on early 90's G-Funk. I still like Relapse. Besides his annoying new way of pronouncing things, he is pretty damn good. He still has funny songs that don't go too far in terms of making fun of celebrities. Like verse 3 of "Medicine Ball" was fucking hilarous just because it was so spontaneous and random. Keep in mind I am a casual hiphop listener. I could honestly care less whether they are mainstream or not. There are many mainstream artists which claim to be hiphop but they aren't, that I still listen to. I don't see anything wrong with that as long as I know they aren't hiphop. But really though, Relapse wasn't bad if you actually listen to what he is saying. It's pretty good horrorcore shit.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 7:19 PM | Message # 47

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
"Untitled" was the most garbage album of 2008.

lol.

Quote (eboyd)
the reality is that both Relapse and Untitled were fucking garbage overall, even though both Nas and Em came hard with the lyrics on both albums. "Hero" and "Make The World Go Round" were two of the wackest tracks released in the last 3 years by a legendary emcee, only being beaten out by a slight margin by "We Made You" and "Crack A Bottle".

a single is a single.

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 7:21 PM | Message # 48

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I was raised (hiphop wise) on early 90's G-Funk.

no you wasnt raised on it. were both using the same word but in a different context here. but u know what i mean, i know what u mean. whatever.

AruNavi Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:16 PM | Message # 49

Emcees
Relapse is a very solid album. I got used to his voice cause I understood what he was trying to do with it. I would have preferred more songs without it however. But the album had some of the craziest wordplay. His lyrics were on point. Relapse was a dope album. Lil Wayne.... He's had some.... Anyway yeah don't compare the two

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

eboyd Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:23 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Untitled and Relapse suck a fermented giraffe dick, but neither reek as bad as anything Lil Wayne has ever done (except maybe like 4 tracks that I like by him). End of story.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

AruNavi Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:34 PM | Message # 51

Emcees
o no this fairy tale just started angry

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
Search: