[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » How To Transition From Chorus To Verse ((Tips))
How To Transition From Chorus To Verse
NtG Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 11:54 PM | Message # 31

Heads
sounds much better. you may even want to try removing the snare from the intro part, but thats just me. if you wanna try it, you can.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 11:57 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (NtG)
sounds much better. you may even want to try removing the snare from the intro part, but thats just me. if you wanna try it, you can.

I like how it sounds without the snare, I even took out the Hi Hat in the intro and it sounds alot better

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 1:36 AM | Message # 33

Heads
yeah, you still need to work on that verse/hook transition though. like drop a main melody or a drum just before the hook or something. just fuck with it until it sounds right. that's what i do.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 3:45 AM | Message # 34

Heads
"Ninja Raid"
Producer: Lord Meth
Co-producer: Eboyd
Co-producer: NTG

biggrin

Yo man, tell me your process when you make a beat. Tell me how you go about it. There are some things I would like to know to help you, but I need to know a few details first.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 10:14 AM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I like how it sounds without the snare, I even took out the Hi Hat in the intro and it sounds alot better

I meant to say my Hi Hat roll i took out
Quote (eboyd)
yeah, you still need to work on that verse/hook transition though. like drop a main melody or a drum just before the hook or something. just fuck with it until it sounds right. that's what i do.

Okay that will be done
Quote (I_Guy)
"Ninja Raid"
Producer: Lord Meth
Co-producer: Eboyd
Co-producer: NTG

LMAO!!!
Quote (I_Guy)
Yo man, tell me your process when you make a beat. Tell me how you go about it. There are some things I would like to know to help you, but I need to know a few details first.

okay well.....first I set the tempo up to either 90, 95 or 100 (basic Hip Hop)
then after that I find my drums I wanna use, then my snares and hi hats. then I send them into the mixer and beef up my kicks with the siedchain bass or fruity reveerb
Then I set them up into a beat pattern...Boom....snare...boom boom...snare and my hi hats r going
then I turn that off and go find a bassline and melody, after I found a good sound or combinatin that go with my beat I try and place them into the FULL beat and I make any changes I need from their on

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 11:06 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Okay I think its finished this time..wat yall guys think?

Sick With It
11thPlague Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 11:19 AM | Message # 37

Removed
Quote (I_Guy)

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 11:43 AM | Message # 38

Heads
Well?

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 11:46 AM | Message # 39

Heads
sounds a lot better.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 12:06 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (NtG)
sounds a lot better.

thx man, I think its finished and Im ready to post this on YT and I finally refined my celtic garden beat so Im posting that on YT as well

Sick With It
11thPlague Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 12:11 PM | Message # 41

Removed
:

Message edited by 11thPlague - Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 12:11 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 1:02 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Ok here goes my new beats on YT

Celtic Garden (Official)

Ninja Raid

Sick With It
J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 1:08 PM | Message # 43

Heads
The melody for celtic garden is off key.... unless u were tryn to do that u should probly change it

livin life like some cheesy movie
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 1:11 PM | Message # 44

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
The melody for celtic garden is off key.... unless u were tryn to do that u should probly change it

I wanted it like that

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 1:12 PM | Message # 45

Heads
I agree with J Breakz and actually came to say the same. I was listening to the vids you sent me on YT and I liked the original main melody for "Celtic Garden" much more. Maybe you can use both melodies though, just change it up from one to the other every now and then.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » How To Transition From Chorus To Verse ((Tips))
Search: