Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Girls
Girls
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:00 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Well... Let's just say last month sucked.
I keep getting led on by girls. My older high school freinds are like "Dude just have 3 girlfreinds and when one gets pissed you still have 2"
I mean sure thats cool, but I really just want one! And I keep letting this one get to me. Shes this popular girl. Ive liked her ALL year.
I actually got to know her. Shes cool and all, but she likes this TOTALLLLL douchebag named Chaz who is a track star. Out of all sports, he does track and hes fucking beast. He's JUST like ben stillers character from dodgeball. And all her freinds hate him too!
Whats worse is that she texts me all horny like "Fuck i want a cock in me" and I'm like "Wtf your the one whos like were just freinds" and shes like "Im so horny" and when I go with it she flips out! FUCK!
This is retarded.
All of it.
Im so pissed. Luckily Snopp Dogg's gin and juice is calming me some....
anyways, how do I get over this girl?
I doubt I will end up with her.
Its like I want to just be like "FUCK BITCHS!" but I cant!
How do i do it?
Damn teenage girls are fucking bitchs to the max.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:14 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Just wait man. In a few years they'll mature out and not be so difficult. Eventually they realize who is truely worthy. You just have to be worthy.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:20 PM | Message # 3

Heads
666 Nowhere RD
Nowhere, NW 66666

Send it there. wink

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:23 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Haha lol.
And thanks dude.
BTW where have you been lately?
I dont recall seeing you around as much anymore.
Maybe im wrong idk?

LoveThatHipHop Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:23 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Damn teenage girls are fucking bitchs to the max.

fuck HEY!! Kay, I've seen and heard about girls like this all the time. Usually the story (in my neighborhood) goes that the boy likes girl, girl likes another boy, other boy sticks a dick up her ass, then she's treated like crap for a few days, boys makes move, and then they fuck ever after (which means not for long). But I that's what I see. If she's really cool, it probably wont go like that (THE GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL ARE WHORES!!!), and maybe she'll come around and realize what a douche Chaz is.

As a female, man, it's just hormones. After she gonna be like, 'why the fuck did i say that to him??' and try to forget about it.

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:31 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Haha, well at MY school, girls are either complete prude, or total sluts.
I want a prude one that way I know she wont fuck around on me.
Plus the prudes, well, plain and simple are usually better looking where I'm at.

Why when I'm not high does my life
Feel like it's missing something
I know that I must be high
So that I can function

thats wise shit there mayne...

Menace Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:45 PM | Message # 7

Heads
now days teen age girls are STUPID to the MAX there are exceptions no doubt but still they are dumb as fuck and THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT GREAT DUDE !! i don't understand how some dudes CAN'T get laid whit these types of girls out there i simply CAN'T they freaking fall for ANYTHING is so so EASY and dude t-nizzle you really need one ?? dude how old are you ?? hit and run is the best and you should try it and don't get excited by these girls now days there are mad confused and you could use their confusion in your advantage tough it all depends on you and how you act and how you are so i don't know what advice to give you

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:51 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Menace

Ahhhh shit....
Well heres the thing.
Its not that I cant.
I know I can.
Not to be cocky but when my hair is long long, apperently Im uber sexy but I like it short.
Like this one night I was with my freind at this park and this black girl comes up.
Turns out its his sister. She says "Whats up white boy" and I was like "WTF YOU WANT SOME SHIT BITCH?" because Im just like that I pop off quickly. Well then she was like "No but your fucking fine".
Then she tried to take me under the slide to blow me and i was like "Fuck that I dont know you!"
I have a confession........
Ok.
Well.
the first girl I wanna do it with.... I dont want it to be a party fuck. I dont want it to be some hot bitch I met at a party randomly. I want to know the girl. I want it to mean something.
Like you know that slow sweaty type of shit you see? The kinda of sex that you have to marvin Gaye? yeah.
I want it to be making love not just some fuck fest.
I could get laid if I wanted.
Shit theres alot I want to say but I'm going to get bashed on if i do so its ok.
NO! Its not gay its just sounds femineine because its about girls and shit and oooo fuck forget it.

Menace Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 9:59 PM | Message # 9

Heads
that's FANTASY my dude in real life ain't like that BELIEVE ME MAN LOL first you need to go trough the real stances that everyone of us go trough and maybe when you are older you gonna do it like you now at this age HELL NO !! don't act so mature for your age let yourself grow cause you might mess shit if you try to grow fast beat that shit wherever man and whenever man cause it comes a stage in your life when getting ain't gonna be so easy that's why i keep it i get my fill when i have the chance my fantasies well some of them have been fulfilled but most of them will come in time and that's what you need to do just live life and in time things will come as you want them to come

I_Guy Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 10:11 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
I guess that's becoming less Satanic connected and more Athiest/Nihlistic now, eh?

Nope but I knew it would make you happy.

Quote (t_nizzle53)
BTW where have you been lately?
I dont recall seeing you around as much anymore.

Yeah I haven't been as active lately, been doing alot of shit.

You're not going to find that kind of shit at your age man. Girls at your age are realizing their sexuality, and if they discover it's appealing they take advantage of it and usually exploit it. Many of them may seem like whores, but it's all just talk. I guantee they haven't done near as much shit as most people think (at their age) because for the most part they aren't comfortable with themselves yet. The problem with teen girls now days and generally all young women is that they think like men when it comes to sex (which really they don't think like men, but they think like what society recognizes as man like, being only natural and inherent in both sexes as an element of procreation). And the main problem is that society inbraces this. All these younger generation females look at a guy and just want to fuck him =whore (if she doesn't =closet whore). You won't find too many deep females at your age T_nizzle. Keep looking, and if you do find one she probably won't be the hot shit. If you do find a deep one, she'll probably be religious and won't fuck you anyway.

The issue your dealing with has to do with the regression of our entire generation. You think like they thought in the '50s. That's why you pretty much have to do like Menace said, hit and run. That's all that seems to work at a young age in this time (of course there are exceptions, but good luck finding them).

I_Guy Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 10:16 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Why? I'm Muslim LOL

Because you love picking at comments like that. That's why.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 11:13 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
You think like they thought in the '50s

Shit lol nahhh.
I'm not against party sex.
Like if my freind comes over and is like "Dude I jsut did this!" then I'm like "Cool dude good job!"
its just to me, when its like that, I feel no sense of accomplishment. Its like "Woopty doo".
Idk
I dont think its wrong or anything. I just dont think that its for me. Theres just no appeal in it. Like maybe a B.J. or something, but the full thing, no....

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 11:39 PM | Message # 13

Rappers
so much jailbait at my school, I can't keep myself away!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 11:48 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
I'm listening to Drop it like its hot.

"I can exercise you, this could be ur physed.
Cheat on your man ma, thats how you get a hizz ed."

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 05/Mar/09, 11:51 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (LyricalContent)
I can't get into the debates with menace and smoke like that because my emotions will get the best of me and I'll mess around and say something I shouldn't, one of the first debates

Haha thats how I am with girls.
I cuss them out and I'm like "Fuck you bitch you'll be coming back wanting to ride my dick here in about 3 weeks. Ask somebody bitch!"
I know what you mean.
Someone should make a pimp guide.
Like on here.
And sticky it.
In fact, why not just an advice section?

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Girls
Search: