Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Girls
Girls
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 0:33 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Whats worse is that she texts me all horny like "Fuck i want a cock in me" and I'm like "Wtf your the one whos like were just freinds" and shes like "Im so horny" and when I go with it she flips out! FUCK!

lol yeah she was probably just feeling lonely and horny that night the same shit happened to me. sad , when you don't really like them they like you but as soon as she knows you do like her suddenly she doesn't like you as much well at least that's the way it seems but maybe im wrong. anyway its like my Dad told me, when your young don't fall head over heels for a sheila. That doesn't make sense until you get your feelings hurt by one then it makes complete sense, kinda like what Guru said in the song "Ex Girl to the Next Girl". So yeah take menace's advice.

anyway this songs for you, it may help

Ex Girl To The Next Girl - Gang Starr

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 0:33 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
In fact, why not just an advice section?

Because I doubt people will care enough to seriously provide sincere answers as advice. You see what happened here.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:11 AM | Message # 18

Emcees
Yeah I live in a college town, (Oklahoma University!) and there is suposed to be a HUGE ass party with college people there too at my freinds house, as his mom lets him do alot of stuff as long as it's at the house, so I will surely find a girl there and get some then just play it off like nothing.
I dont think there has ever been an instance in which Menace was wrong....

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:08 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
I dont think there has ever been an instance in which Menace was wrong....

no offense to menace.... but wats with all the dick riding?

livin life like some cheesy movie
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 6:13 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Gangster Of Love

^^^^^^^
If you havin girl problems (I feel bad 4 u son... lmao) listen to that track and relax biggrin If you been confused by havin girl problems after that track you'll never be confused again xP

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Message edited by El_Matador - Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 6:14 PM
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 6:24 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
If you havin girl problems (I feel bad 4 u son... lmao) listen to that track and relax If you been confused by havin girl problems after that track you'll never be confused again xP

I hope you're talking about Ice T's version.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 6:37 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Its a Geto Boys track. Nastiest (and damn funny) shit I ever heard in hip-hop. Check that link above. LOL

And no disrespect for anyone, I just posted that link for yall cos I love that nasty song plus it always makes me smile when Im confused what should I do when-the-girl-is-acting-strange. lmao

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Message edited by El_Matador - Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 6:39 PM
eboyd Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 3:05 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Man, T_Nizzle, I'm having very similar problems. Lucky for me I think the girl actually likes me though, she is just playing MAAAD games. Like I first started talking to her like that when she urged my mom (she's known the family for a while) to get me to come into her work and talk to her. Her boss was there the day I went and she wasn't, but her boss said that she was told to give her number to a specific hot guy when he came in. So I left with her number and we started talking and it was going great, like she said something about "my boyfriend... Well, sort of. I'm kind of over him" and I said "damn, why do you always have to have a BF when I am talking to you?" and she basically brushed him off for me, but then I lost contact with her and thought she wasn't interested. All of a sudden, like 3 months later, she sends me an invite on FaceBook. We start talking again and she tells me she still never got back with the other guy, basically implies it's over and it really had been even when she was talking to me before and she's been throwing all kinds of signals my direction but they always come mad mixed, like she would call me or text me every once in a while, like when my sister went to her shop and she texted me to tell me that she was there and we started having a convo. All of a sudden she gets off and calls me to tell me that she feels like she knows my life story (my mom, who was with my sister, has a HUGE mouth) and she starts telling me about my recent tickets and the fender bender I recently got in, etc. and then finally we schedule to meet up that Sunday. Sunday comes around and she has to reschedule to go to San Francisco because she got accepted to the University there. So she gets back and we schedule for the next Sunday. That comes and suddenly her best friend's birthday comes up.so I am getting the run-around here, so I decide to show up at her work unexpectedly and we schedule for Thursday. When I leave I walk out to her car and, in the dirt on her back window, I write "See you Thursday!" and I leave. She texts me later to tell me that was cute and everything is going smooth. We schedule to go to one restaurant, but later that week she tells me she wants to go to In 'n' Out (a famous healthier fast food restaurant in Cali! Wtf?), so I ask if she's serious and she says yes. So at this point I was a bit confused, but nonetheless I was OK with that. I said "alright, but I'm paying" and that was that. The day of the date she says "oh, btw, American Idol is on. Let's get In 'n' Out and watch it. Inside I'm saying to myself "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Because I fucking hate that show, but I was like "...wow...... Idk how to respond to that........." And she got all confused and so I just kind of brushed it off and said fine, we'll do that. So she gets to my house and is obviously dressed to impress the shit out of me. I was truly just speechless. Like it was intimidating going out with her. Anyways, we go to In 'n' Out and when we get there I figure out why she took me there. Her best friend just happens to work there and she just happened to be working that night. So she sees me with her (she doesn't know me) and she's just jumping up and down like "holy shit Tori (this girl's name is Victoria) he's fucking hot!!!" (Not to be conceited. She didn't specifically state it, but it was implied by her actions) and so it then became apparent why we were there. We went back to my pad and it all went cool, but her mom calls and she's all upset. I guess their dogs got out and her mom needed her car so she had to leave early, even though the date was going great, I think. Anyways, she gets home, let's me know they found the dogs, but it was late and she said she was tired. So I text the next day to see if she wants to watch my softball game and she says she has plans, but at the softball game she texts a mutual friend of ours to ask if he is busy. I really don't know what to at this point. What do you think I should do?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 6:21 AM | Message # 24

Watchers
Shit man I hate that kind of stuff, when you don't know what to think. Just keep pushing for alone time. Keep throwing big hints even if she isn't throwing any your way. What do you have to lose. At worst she'll feel bad for you. That shit happens sometimes, and the chick will date the guy because of that. But I doubt that's the case Mr. Stud. She probably digs you and is waiting for you to jump on it. As far as hints go though I sometimes tell a girl "there's really only one reason a guy wants to hang out with a chick" and let her figure it out. When she realizes, she understands your intentions. Anyways that's just an example. Or I guess you could be like Tnizzle and be like "ay bitch, wanna fuck." surprised No but really, being straight out (but less vulgar of course) is the most effective way to get results. I'm not good at explaining this shit (plus I'm on a blackberry). Shit man, I didn't even think about it, but I bet Chinita's got answers.
eboyd Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 12:20 PM | Message # 25

Heads
biggrin I've been consulting Chinita about it since day one lol she's helped me a lot and even she is like "damn, this girl is really fucking with your head" lol but anyways, if you are interested I posted a pic of her on page 60 of the "Random Facts" thread and she looks hot there, but even that pic doesn't come near to doing her justice. She was FUCKING HOOOT the other day especially surprised

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Kiba Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 12:49 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
I've been consulting Chinita about it since day one she's helped me a lot and even she is like "damn, this girl is really fucking with your head" but anyways, if you are interested I posted a pic of her on page 60 of the "Random Facts" thread and she looks hot there, but even that pic doesn't come near to doing her justice. She was FUCKING HOOOT the other day especially

Kiba's prescription for fixing a girl like that is two love tablets each aka XTC lol
one banging club and som private place to fuck, talk shit then crash! lmao

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 12:53 PM | Message # 27

Removed
Quote (Kiba)
Kiba's prescription for fixing a girl like that is two love tablets each aka XTC lol
one banging club and som private place to fuck, talk shit then crash! lmao

lmao! my friend went to slip a pill into a girls drink
but he by mistake dropped the pill into a D.T's drink
it was mad funny!...

iv never really had girl problems ever beside one girl
who is the only woman id ever lay a hand on
i havent hit her or done anything yet but i so wanna just
get her and choke her until she is blue.

Kiba Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 1:02 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)

lmao! my friend went to slip a pill into a girls drink
but he by mistake dropped the pill into a D.T's drink
it was mad funny!...

Spiking drinks is a dodgy idea if you get caught you can go to goal.
Also i had a few friends play a joke on one of me mates i think they put 3 in his drink
hid his drink and gave it back when they where dissolved. And holy fuck he was completely smacked out,
he pretty much had to sit down all night and could hardly talk. ahhh iv had some crazy nights!
anyway man its so late im out peace

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 2:38 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Damn teenage girls are fucking bitchs to the max.

Quote (t_nizzle53)
Haha, well at MY school, girls are either complete prude, or total sluts.
I want a prude one that way I know she wont fuck around on me.
Plus the prudes, well, plain and simple are usually better looking where I'm at.

yes some of the girls in my school sluts too...I heard one girl sucked a penis in the school bathroom...Also one time i found a condom in the school bathroom.
But their also good looking its just that some r just nasty and need to wait just another few years to have sex.

Message edited by Uncharted - Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 2:40 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 3:36 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
Quote (Uncharted)
Also one time i found a condom in the school bathroom.

Dude my school is the same.
And this one time we found some bullets in the toilet surprised

And To eboyd....
HOLY FUCK!
That girl is totally and utterly confusing..
Just ask yourself: Is she worth the trouble? I mean really???
If she is, go for it!
Yeah I've pretty much been doing that hit'n'run strategy.
when they call me and are like "Taylor, Let's hang out!" I just go, make out, then when they text me later I just say "G's up Hoe's Down" and they have NO idea what it is from, or what it REALLY means lol.
Imma playaaaaaaa. tongue

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Girls
Search: