erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 5:10 PM | Message # 47

Rappers
Quote (Menace)
that's just business for me biggrin plus she is a Muslim !!! in a Muslim marriage men ain't really married if you know what i mean tough this all business for me

all bout the money...

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 5:12 PM | Message # 48

Heads
thats wrong..............

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 5:12 PM | Message # 49

Heads
yup life's hard she's dumb why not ?? biggrin and that's my advice to these overly matured teens If yaal keep it up like this you will FEEL SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 6:34 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (Menace)
DAMN !! these a bunch of sorry ass mothers here i don't freaking comprehend what you guys talking about there is one law in the world hit and run that's it we ain't freaking 30 to be married or looking to be married we a bunch of teens and if we don't get our stuff out of our system i guarantee we will FEEL SORRY

but eboyd is 21 not a teen so he's at the right age isn't he?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 6:39 PM | Message # 51

Heads
eboyd sometimes a girl just wants the guy to make the first move on them, they want him to be a "man", so yeah you have to be straight up,

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 7:20 PM | Message # 52

Heads
ohh yeah at Erik is kinda arguable but to T-Nizzle is like simply LOL biggrin

Uncharted Date: Monday, 09/Mar/09, 4:16 PM | Message # 53

Emcees
Quote (t_nizzle53)
MTV host: "So wayne, what do you think about the awards?"
Weezy: "uhhhh.... Drezzel hubba yes I do and suvvtibes No homo."
MTV host: "man weezy we don't know how you do it.... Its inspriing. Now back to you Jim!"

lol lol

Uncharted Date: Monday, 09/Mar/09, 6:47 PM | Message # 54

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Man, T_Nizzle, I'm having very similar problems. Lucky for me I think the girl actually likes me though, she is just playing MAAAD games. Like I first started talking to her like that when she urged my mom (she's known the family for a while) to get me to come into her work and talk to her. Her boss was there the day I went and she wasn't, but her boss said that she was told to give her number to a specific hot guy when he came in. So I left with her number and we started talking and it was going great, like she said something about "my boyfriend... Well, sort of. I'm kind of over him" and I said "damn, why do you always have to have a BF when I am talking to you?" and she basically brushed him off for me, but then I lost contact with her and thought she wasn't interested. All of a sudden, like 3 months later, she sends me an invite on FaceBook. We start talking again and she tells me she still never got back with the other guy, basically implies it's over and it really had been even when she was talking to me before and she's been throwing all kinds of signals my direction but they always come mad mixed, like she would call me or text me every once in a while, like when my sister went to her shop and she texted me to tell me that she was there and we started having a convo. All of a sudden she gets off and calls me to tell me that she feels like she knows my life story (my mom, who was with my sister, has a HUGE mouth) and she starts telling me about my recent tickets and the fender bender I recently got in, etc. and then finally we schedule to meet up that Sunday. Sunday comes around and she has to reschedule to go to San Francisco because she got accepted to the University there. So she gets back and we schedule for the next Sunday. That comes and suddenly her best friend's birthday comes up.so I am getting the run-around here, so I decide to show up at her work unexpectedly and we schedule for Thursday. When I leave I walk out to her car and, in the dirt on her back window, I write "See you Thursday!" and I leave. She texts me later to tell me that was cute and everything is going smooth. We schedule to go to one restaurant, but later that week she tells me she wants to go to In 'n' Out (a famous healthier fast food restaurant in Cali! Wtf?), so I ask if she's serious and she says yes. So at this point I was a bit confused, but nonetheless I was OK with that. I said "alright, but I'm paying" and that was that. The day of the date she says "oh, btw, American Idol is on. Let's get In 'n' Out and watch it. Inside I'm saying to myself "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Because I fucking hate that show, but I was like "...wow...... Idk how to respond to that........." And she got all confused and so I just kind of brushed it off and said fine, we'll do that. So she gets to my house and is obviously dressed to impress the shit out of me. I was truly just speechless. Like it was intimidating going out with her. Anyways, we go to In 'n' Out and when we get there I figure out why she took me there. Her best friend just happens to work there and she just happened to be working that night. So she sees me with her (she doesn't know me) and she's just jumping up and down like "holy shit Tori (this girl's name is Victoria) he's fucking hot!!!" (Not to be conceited. She didn't specifically state it, but it was implied by her actions) and so it then became apparent why we were there. We went back to my pad and it all went cool, but her mom calls and she's all upset. I guess their dogs got out and her mom needed her car so she had to leave early, even though the date was going great, I think. Anyways, she gets home, let's me know they found the dogs, but it was late and she said she was tired. So I text the next day to see if she wants to watch my softball game and she says she has plans, but at the softball game she texts a mutual friend of ours to ask if he is busy. I really don't know what to at this point. What do you think I should do?

damn thats alot

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 0:54 AM | Message # 55

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
The problem is her brother and all his friends are dickheads. They were all a grade younger than me or my age and she looks up to them so they are probably already feeding her with garbage about me. Idk.

Damn, that would be some shit. You just have to prove to her otherwise if they are talking shit. I mean show her you're a deep person. Almost every girl that I've given any time to has fallen head over heals for me because I'm 100% real with them. I don't play that alter-ego bad ass shit to impress them. (Not trying to boast) but usually they are swept away. Because they're so used to all those fuckin' cocky ass party hard mindless douche bags who don't put any thought to anything. When they meet someone who actually does they are fascinated and captivated by admiration. If you want to get into psychology, it has to do with them beginning to replace their father with you and a bunch of other shit, but the main point is, from what I have experienced, be 100% with them and that's what gets them. But there are sometimes when it doesn't work. Some bitches just don't care to look for a focused person. But usually it breaks through to them. The thing is with me, is that I've probably broken alot of hearts, because many of the girls that I have grown to know want to be with me, but they're not bringing anything to the table as far as their minds. They tell me they've never met anyone like me before, bla bla bla. But I send them on their way (delicately). I have found a girl with which I can connect and think, and I've been with her for some time. Talking to her has made me come to realize and understand alot of this shit once I look back at it. Anyways...

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 6:12 PM | Message # 56

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
Almost every girl that I've given any time to has fallen head over heals for me because I'm 100% real with them

Well Idk.
For instance, some girls I can be like "I'm horny" because I am. And they like it because I dont lie and say "Oh You make me so happy" because that's not how I feel at the moment.
I mean some girls dont take the truth as well.
And that goes from how you feel to just life overall.
I think it just depends on the girl.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 6:25 PM | Message # 57

Heads
Man, this is some bullshit. She just sent me this text:

"Hey, don't take it personal or anything. Ur really cool and sweet, but I don't think of u as any more then a friend. I didn't mean to lead you on if I did. I just wanted to clear that up."

^^^^ that's like my life story there. I haven't dated a girl in five years or even had casual sex in 3 because of exactly that. This has happened to me like 15 times already. mad

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 6:30 PM | Message # 58

Emcees
Shit dude dont let it get you down!
Bitchs aint shit but hoes and tricks.
I know how you feel.
Go to a club and find some random girl.
Turn up some really loud music like "Bitchs aint shit" by Dre or "The way I am" by Eminem.
Thats what I do when I'm pissed.
It'll be alright dude lol this has happened to me SO many times and it suck I know but here in about 2 weeks it will be better.
She will realize what she did was stupid but by then you most likely will be over her.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 6:44 PM | Message # 59

Heads
ERIK THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU HIT AND RUN I DON'T FREAKING know how you can stand 3 YEARS ??? OHH SHIT

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 6:47 PM | Message # 60

OGs
Quote (Menace)
I DON'T FREAKING know how you can stand 3 YEARS

i think i know how/what he was doing for 3 those years wink

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 6:47 PM
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Girls
Search: