[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Epic Racist TV Moment.
Epic Racist TV Moment.
TheHipHopSpot Date: Monday, 09/May/11, 4:13 PM | Message # 1

OGs
its epic

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 5:47 PM | Message # 31

Emcees
I make cosmetic judgement on the following people

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 5:48 PM | Message # 32

Emcees
i dun goofed again
i won't post pictures ever again

Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 7:37 PM | Message # 33

B-Girls
if i have to keep cleaning up your mess... you will see.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Thursday, 12/May/11, 11:14 AM | Message # 34

Heads
taylor, before posting a reply with an image, please start using the "View" feature so you can fix it if you have to lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

TheWatcher Date: Thursday, 12/May/11, 5:39 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Treach)
e seems like an interesting person actually...

Disagree. I'd shoot "it" before "it" makes a skin coat out of me. Or better yet, before he presses Wormtale's tattoo and receives massive backup.

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 7:07 AM | Message # 36

Heads
wow that stupid hawaian faggot probably grew up most of his life in america, coz real islanders *ahem* would never say something like that

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
So yeah, I dislike a part of black culture. If that makes me racist, then oh well. I wouldn't be on this site, or be a hiphop fan if I hated black people. I don't hate blacks. I just hate that a large amount of them, in urban areas specifically have pretty much fucked themselves up. MLK would be raging right now.

please go further into which aspect of black culture you hate, which part about black people is it that you hate? and how do you think black people fuck themselves up

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 7:18 AM | Message # 37

B-Girls
you know taylor you say a lot of things people won't say... i envy you because theres a lot of stuff i just won't say.

Menace Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 11:10 AM | Message # 38

Heads
Taylor is just retarded, the things he says can apply to anyone.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 5:13 PM | Message # 39

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Taylor is just retarded,

Ill take that in good humor. one minute I'm Mr.Negative and Mr.I hate everything, then the next I'm happy go lucky.

but

Quote (Menace)
the things he says can apply to anyone.

wut

Adam Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 5:29 PM | Message # 40

B-Girls
why do you say "wut" because menace made perfect sense there.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 7:46 PM | Message # 41

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
please go further into which aspect of black culture you hate, which part about black people is it that you hate? and how do you think black people fuck themselves up

I'm talking urban black culture... How many of them are dead set on joining a gang and selling drugs.
And even the suburban ones with nice lives embarrass themselves by talking like illiterate fucktards, and just have no respect.
I won't deny that white people had something to do with this. the 60's. There was something called the Civil Rights movement, where black people had respect for their culture, and themselves, and they were trying to gain their identity back that I (the white man) had stolen from them. Many of them are in the economic position they are in as a direct result of the way their people were treated in the past. But I get lost when I realize that that whole thing was 40 years ago (ending with the introduction of crack into the black community when they took out the panthers.)
That's 2 generations of people that could have done something. If you can't get on your feet by then, well, sorry. I'm not obligated to do shit for anybody, regardless of skin color, age, sex, etc. Their life is their life. Fuck that. They can fix it. I got my own shit to worry about.
And now it seems like many of young blacks just run around going "YEAH BLACK POWER! I'M BLACK! I'M BLACK!" but they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. You ask why and they're just like "I'M BLACK! OBAMA!" and alot of them jump to conclusions like "YEAH IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK! THAT'S WHY YOU MADE EYE CONTACT! CAUSE I'M A BLACK MAN IN A WHITE WORLD!"

That's the shit that really gets me going. At least have some dignity. Don't say "I'M BLACK" just cause you're black, you know? Have some fucking knowledge on the matter.

Menace Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 8:52 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
How many of them are dead set on joining a gang and selling drugs.

Your truly retarded, what about middle class black families ?? how come only inner city communities which are ECONOMICALLY segregated produce people that have no possibility but join a gang or sell drugs. Go and live in a community with no infrastructure and then talk about selling drugs. 40 years of what? why doesn't the government invest in infrastructure rather than in social programs? oh wait if they do that, real estate prices go up and the local government cuts a deal with a corporation, kicks people out of their homes and transforms the whole community into condos for the rich ( it seems to happen all over the US, more recently South Side, Chicago). Yeah, black people are lazy, yeah and they don't do nothing about their situation , OK, i get it. You just are infused with that American hypocritical white pride in you and you can't let go a little bit, just let them have their time and don't bitch about it. Oh and i back my comment, EVERYTHING you say can be applied to ANYONE from any race from any ethnicity, Asian ghettos exist on this earth, Italian ghettos, Irish ghettos (especially in the UK). Economic segregation is a side effect of capitalism it can encapsulate anyone. You just see the world in BLACK and WHITE as your ancestors thought you, but the reality is different, not only black people have such problems we all have, its your typical US mind state. You my man, push the same bullshit that was pushed for hundreds of years. And you don't do shit for anyone, black, white whatever, why so many of you rednecks act like you drunk tards are obligated to do shit? nobody said shit to you folks, neither the government or anyone. You assholes act like people tell you to do something for us, its retarded.

And one thing more, why can't you give black people a break? just give them a break? "white people" ( Anglo-Saxons because Irish people,Italians, Jews etc. until the 1950's had no "American dream", this shows you are just retarded you are in categorizing people ) had affirmative action for 500 years, just let it be. This is the strategy of the ruling classes, DIVIDE AND CONQUER, divide the working class into races, categories and shit and let them fight each other instead of uniting and fighting against those that REALLY oppress them ECONOMICALLY, SOCIALLY and POLITICALLY.

Greeny Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 10:23 PM | Message # 43

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I (the white man)

I hate you so much.

:)
Adam Date: Friday, 13/May/11, 11:29 PM | Message # 44

B-Girls
White people are nice people.

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 0:07 AM | Message # 45

Heads
Christ lol! Menace just owned Bacon on another level.

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Epic Racist TV Moment.
Search: