[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Epic Racist TV Moment.
Epic Racist TV Moment.
TheHipHopSpot Date: Monday, 09/May/11, 4:13 PM | Message # 1

OGs
its epic

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Adam Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 0:16 AM | Message # 46

B-Girls
For serious.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Menace Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 8:29 AM | Message # 47

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Christ lol! Menace just owned Bacon on another level.

Adam Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 10:12 AM | Message # 48

B-Girls
All hail menace.

Menace Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 5:13 PM | Message # 49

Heads
I bet now Taylor's crying in a corner, disillusioned and confused :D

Quote (Adam)
All hail menace.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 8:12 PM | Message # 50

Emcees
me right now

No really though, haven't gotten to this until now cause I worked all day today (just got home), and last night I was recording music with some friends..

Quote (Menace)
what about middle class black families

The middle class black youth are doing the same shit. I don't know if it's just in my town, and my state, but seriously, it is a race thing. I don't see white kids (minus the occasional white Tupac fanatic) sagging their pants to their fucking knees, I don't see them being blantantly disrespectful and rude to people, I don't see them walking around doing hoodrat shit with their friends.. That isn't to say that all the black kids at my school are like that, but I AM saying that the people that do that, are black 90% of the time.
And you can credit the shit directly to what I'm gonna post below.

What I meant by the whole entire thing, about me hating a specific sect of black culture these days, is this shit.

This is the crap that the people that act like this listen to, and yeah I'm gonna sound like Delorus Tucker, but rap "music" is complete bullshit. Sure part of it all has to do with just bad parenting, adults either not supervising their kids, or just not caring, or spoiling them, but these artists are like the fucking heads of the subculture I'm speaking of. They set the trends, they make the slang, all that shit. I only tied music into it because it is the EXACT shit I'm talking about.
And it just pisses me off because I don't understand why the fuck this shit appeals to them.. They can't be that stupid? Hell it doesn't matter if you're black or white, if that shit appeals to you... then fuck. you're dumb. And you're really fucking dumb if you emulate the shit. And most of the people I see emulating it are black teenagers. It's a branch of black culture these days. And I fucking hate it.

Quote (Menace)
You assholes act like people tell you to do something for us,

There aren't laws, or anything like that, but in America, it's like a black person is always the victim. Maybe it's just cause Al Sharpton always get the media spotlight. It might not be as bad as it seems. But it seems like every 3 months there is some sort of bullshit where Al Sharpton hops out and is like "(insert famous non-black person) IS A RACIST!!!" and then it's just a giant shitstorm, and then all the bleeding heart liberals hop on his dick and get on the whole equality thing, and before you know it, you're a racist bigot for disagreeing with Al Sharpton. It's fucking bullshit. You're a racist these days if you don't open the door for someone. You're a racist if you say "I don't like rap music."
You're a fucking racist for anything. So in a sense, it's like a social rule that you are extra nice to minorty groups at places like work and school, cause if you fuck something up, or if there is a misunderstanding, if you miscount their change, if you pull out in front of them, if you do anything, you're a racist.

Quote (Menace)
affirmative action for 500 years, just let it be. This is the strategy of the ruling classes, DIVIDE AND CONQUER, divide the working class into races, categories and shit and let them fight each other instead of uniting and fighting against those that REALLY oppress them ECONOMICALLY, SOCIALLY and POLITICALLY.

but hey, I totally agree with you on that.. i never thought about the whole 500 years of affirmative action.

Idk maybe i've just grown up around too many people who are just negative overall, and many of them just happened to be black. I've grown up around the type of people that expect shit from everybody... always running around looking for handouts, you know, like going to McDonalds and saying they fucked up your order to get free shit, hoarding free ketchup packets, starting shit when shit shouldn't be started... just lazy white trash people, and then the black people I've been around have been just the same. they've all been lazy pieces of shit, black or white. either that, or upper middle class people who are either white and "normal" people, or are black kids and those black kids just act like the people I described when I posted Gucci and all that shit.

So it might just be a matter of chance. I haven't met too many blacks, or even just people in general (until fairly recently since I've been going to more shows and stuff) that are working class, but at the same time, really work hard and don't try to cut corners and fuck people over and shit.

/rant

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 9:08 PM | Message # 51

Heads
You spewed the same racist shit, again it can be applied to anyone, even the music, everything. You are just a closet racist, you admit you don't see actual black people around you doing that crap but then you say you see both black and white people being lazy, so i don't need to go on a rant again you owned yourself now. You actually believe your PREJUDICES are true, you actually believe in your head that stereotypes are true, while in reality nobody does nothing remotely like that. I'm not an American and i still know that. Hey, well if i am Arab or something then i think I'm TERRORIST, and Negroes like watermelons, gosh how idiotic some people sound facepalm

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 10:29 PM | Message # 52

Emcees
Alright menace. Since you've lived in America, since we have the same upbringing, same experiences, same thought process, you're right.

NtG Date: Sunday, 15/May/11, 0:00 AM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (Adam)
White people are nice people.

I agree

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 15/May/11, 0:29 AM | Message # 54

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Alright menace. Since you've lived in America, since we have the same upbringing, same experiences, same thought process, you're right

*Rings Meth's buzzer*
I happen to live in America and also live in a area heavily dominated by both blacks and whites (who would have guessed? Btw Erik, google South Omaha :) )
And from my experiences with both races, I can definately co-sign on everything that Menace has mentioned.
Taylor, you are indeed a racist. I cant even say anything that wouldnt remotely sound anything alike to what Menace has already stated. You heavily believe in the stereotypes you see and you are cnvinced that they are true.
Honestly in my eyes, you're no better than that guy in the video. People like y'all are what's wrong with America and the world in general. How do u expect to move forward as a country with such stupidity as your way of thinking?
I don't get it how people can justify being prejudice, OPENLY on top of that.

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 15/May/11, 8:50 AM | Message # 55

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Alright menace. Since you've lived in America, since we have the same upbringing, same experiences, same thought process, you're right.

I bet 1k that I've meet and worked whit more Africans and African-Americans than you. If i didn't, i wouldn't know nothing about what's going on there ;) I actually think my whole neighborhood is more ethnically diverse then yours LOL :D

Quote (Lord_Meth)
*Rings Meth's buzzer*
I happen to live in America and also live in a area heavily dominated by both blacks and whites (who would have guessed? Btw Erik, google South Omaha :) )
And from my experiences with both races, I can definately co-sign on everything that Menace has mentioned.
Taylor, you are indeed a racist. I cant even say anything that wouldnt remotely sound anything alike to what Menace has already stated. You heavily believe in the stereotypes you see and you are cnvinced that they are true.
Honestly in my eyes, you're no better than that guy in the video. People like y'all are what's wrong with America and the world in general. How do u expect to move forward as a country with such stupidity as your way of thinking?
I don't get it how people can justify being prejudice, OPENLY on top of that.

Meth don't bother, people like him are the products of their own environment. He admittedly lived in an area full of rednecks and probably few black people so of course he will believe in stereotypes.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 15/May/11, 12:58 PM | Message # 56

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
The middle class black youth are doing the same shit. I don't know if it's just in my town, and my state, but seriously, it is a race thing. I don't see white kids (minus the occasional white Tupac fanatic) sagging their pants to their fucking knees, I don't see them being blantantly disrespectful and rude to people, I don't see them walking around doing hoodrat shit with their friends.

where i live, the only middle class people that try to form gangs and act out/act like hoodlums are white people, so idk wtf you are talking about. yes, we have hispanic and black gangs/hoodlums/drug dealers, but that is, like menace said, a product of their upbringing as underprivileged youth from economically segregated communities. when you have white gangs that run around beating the shit out of people just because they feel like it, that shows me that what you are talking about is a two-way street.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 0:51 AM | Message # 57

Emcees

Illustrates what I mean perfectly.
This is the state of urban black culture (or at least a big part of it.)

This song was made by a black guy. Is he racist? (seriously, I want ya'lls take on this.)

eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 5:18 AM | Message # 58

Heads

....i rest my case

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 7:29 AM | Message # 59

B-Girls
those people are smart people though who just make the music to entertain the people who actually believe and follow their image and lifestyle portrayed in their music.

I /RAPED YOUR CASE.

Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 7:55 AM | Message # 60

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
This song was made by a black guy. Is he racist? (seriously, I want ya'lls take on this.)

Exactly, this proves all of our points.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Epic Racist TV Moment.
Search: