[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » The Official Gangster Movie Thread (1960 - 2000) ((Post trailer to some of the greatest gangster movies))
The Official Gangster Movie Thread (1960 - 2000)
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 09/Apr/09, 10:12 PM | Message # 46

Heads
The Funeral (1996)

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 09/Apr/09, 10:13 PM | Message # 47

Heads
True Romance (1993)

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 0:14 AM | Message # 48

Emcees
Rugrats in Paris....

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ill Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 11:04 AM | Message # 49

Emcees
the departed was shit, so was resevoir dogs dry

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 11:10 AM | Message # 50

Heads
^^^ AGREED!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 11:56 AM | Message # 51

Emcees
it was a movie that shouldve been a play thats why i think it was shit

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 11:56 AM | Message # 52

Heads
Dude, I like a lot of gangster movies, I just don't see why almost all hip hop fans are so hype over them. They are cool, but damn, when you know every word to Scarface (a movie that I thought sucked ass) it gets a bit ridiculous. I know a lot of people like this. I was watching it on the way back to Santa Monica from up north on a bus with my football team and there were like 3-4 people quoting it line for line. It was fucking retarded. 3 hours worth of movie and these dudes were quoting that shit the whole time. Smh.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 12:39 PM | Message # 53

Heads
^^^^

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 0:22 AM | Message # 54

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Dude, I like a lot of gangster movies, I just don't see why almost all hip hop fans are so hype over them. They are cool, but damn, when you know every word to Scarface (a movie that I thought sucked ass) it gets a bit ridiculous. I know a lot of people like this. I was watching it on the way back to Santa Monica from up north on a bus with my football team and there were like 3-4 people quoting it line for line. It was fucking retarded. 3 hours worth of movie and these dudes were quoting that shit the whole time. Smh.

It seems they ruined the experience for you. It's different on the big screen, by yourself without dumb asses ruining the dialogue's power. IMO the reason why most gangster movies are usually pretty damn good is because like I said before, they incorporate all elements of cinema. And because they are usually well structured and well written.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Apr/09, 5:11 PM | Message # 55

Heads
The Untouchables is THE SHIT!!! man i loved those two scenes one where the old man dies and it has the mob boss watching a play with that clown and the other one where the detective or whatever is going to get the book keeper and that babies rolling down the stairs in the middle of all the gun fire that was brilliant.

i also remember seeing this UK gangster movie, it was awesome coz it was really funny but i forgot what it was called.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Apr/09, 7:48 PM | Message # 56

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
It seems they ruined the experience for you. It's different on the big screen, by yourself without dumb asses ruining the dialogue's power. IMO the reason why most gangster movies are usually pretty damn good is because like I said before, they incorporate all elements of cinema. And because they are usually well structured and well written.

indeed thats why i prefer this kind of movies

ill Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 10:02 PM | Message # 57

Emcees
I'm watching goodfellas now, gotta be one of the best films ever, got a dope soundtrack too!

The World Is Yours
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 16/Apr/09, 0:19 AM | Message # 58

Heads
Quote (ill)
I'm watching goodfellas now, gotta be one of the best films ever, got a dope soundtrack too!

Agreed.

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 16/Apr/09, 1:02 AM | Message # 59

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
The Untouchables is THE SHIT!!! man i loved those two scenes one where the old man dies and it has the mob boss watching a play with that clown and the other one where the detective or whatever is going to get the book keeper and that babies rolling down the stairs in the middle of all the gun fire that was brilliant.

Quote (EmSeeD)
i also remember seeing this UK gangster movie, it was awesome coz it was really funny but i forgot what it was called.

as you can tell i'm not good with names lol. lol

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
El_Matador Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 10:14 AM | Message # 60

Heads
How come y'all forget about this classic movie?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » The Official Gangster Movie Thread (1960 - 2000) ((Post trailer to some of the greatest gangster movies))
Search: