[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:51 PM | Message # 61

OGs
cos maybe everyone dont wanna music shoved down their throats, wether it b from mtv or this website.. let em make there own decisions n reply to what they want

Melhex Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:56 PM | Message # 62

Emcees
so why play whit favoritism and shun Jay like that ?? you don't see where I'm getting here ?? you don't like him OK but i don't like him either but why we are playing it like that ??

This thread isnt about Jay Z? And i dont care who listens to that dude. Im not going to encourage people not to listen to Jay Z because of my own preferences? Now i will go after wayne fans i admit that, cause that dude is really really wack and extremely overrated! He might be the only fag artist that nobody defends in this group, i dont no, but At least jay z is decent. Why the fuck we talkin about jay z anyway, im wastin my time typin about that dude...Seriously who cares, next subject please.... wacko

The Artisan (AKA) The Answer
Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 5:00 PM | Message # 63

Heads
we are trying to mobilize some support for the underground here from our news section to our blogs we ain't trying to shove nothing up peoples throats if people are sick of all the underground stuff here they can move on other hip hop websites that focus on mainstreem or whatever music

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 5:10 PM | Message # 64

OGs
so what u is sayin is... eminem is a sell out, and in this website only underground artist who dont get exposure are allowed.. hmm

11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 6:49 PM | Message # 65

Removed
Menace losses 5 to 1 lets hang MENACE
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 7:07 PM | Message # 66

Heads
Quote (Lord Meth)
And u dont shun other artist?!!?!
This whole thing started because ur calling Eminem a sell-out
I dont shun other artist....anymore at least
I rate MCs with an open mind, I dont give a fuck if they are mainstream or anything
Im defending Eminem because he isnt a sell-out thats my whole point
I aint no hypocrite
U shunnin Eminem rite now but if someone said fuck Jeru or Krs or Brother J u would get your panties in a bunch as well

I still didnt get a response from Menace from this quote.....

Sick With It
ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 7:20 PM | Message # 67

OGs
Quote (11thPlague)
Menace losses 5 to 1 lets hang MENACE

mayne dennis is a soldier, a freddom fighter, lets send him away the honurable way smile

nah all jokes aside he responded with the arab new blacks thread saying eminem is a wigger basically. it was obvious menace cool

BobO Date: Tuesday, 23/Jun/09, 2:16 PM | Message # 68

Rappers
man why you all sayn' this? eminem is just crazy, he's full of money, he don't need another income.
I know eminem very well and he's doin' this just for comedy, and to let us know that he's back!!!

Don't miss the chainchancetrain cuz' your brain might regret his traces
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 23/Jun/09, 2:21 PM | Message # 69

Heads
^^^^Is this Menace......?

Sick With It
Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 2:37 AM | Message # 70

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
^^^^Is this Menace......?

no his friend

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Search: