Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Americans are NOT stupid
Americans are NOT stupid
eboyd Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 8:11 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Jeez Erik , why some Americans can't simply take a joke ? . I mean Romania is called the asshole of the world literally and i personally don't give a crap about it yes Romanians are dumb yes we are poor so what ? who gives a shit we are the products of our own environment which we are trying to better . I never understood how people can loose their individualism and be attached to such rough national identities .

one word:

Patriotism

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 8:17 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
one word:

Patriotism

I have one word for it also :

BULLSHIT !!! :D LOL

To quote Emma Goldman " Patriotism is a menace to liberty " . The very concept of patriotism is very abstract and crude .

eboyd Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 8:36 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Menace)
I have one word for it also :

BULLSHIT !!! :D LOL

To quote Emma Goldman " Patriotism is a menace to liberty " . The very concept of patriotism is very abstract and crude .

i agree. i'm just telling you why Americans can't take a joke. they take too much fucking pride in being American and won't wake up and realize how corrupt certain individuals who run this fucking country are.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 8:44 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
dude, that was actually the retardo-Americans that placed it on Australia, not the guy.

nah i think they changed the names on the maps, but still if i saw the map i'd say "wtf that's not north Korea that's Australia", lol one guy even said "wow i can't believe how much bigger north korea is over south korea"

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 8:56 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
nah i think they changed the names on the maps, but still if i saw the map i'd say "wtf that's not north Korea that's Australia", lol one guy even said "wow i can't believe how much bigger north korea is over south korea"

haha yeah, i knew that something wasup with those fucking people. i mean come on, so what if someone is tricking you? you have to be fucking stupid to not know that is Australia.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Tuesday, 26/Jan/10, 6:23 PM | Message # 21

B-Girls
Wtf name a country that begins with u? I thought our country was just america and "united states of" was just an add on.. IM SO STUPID

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Dookie Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 5:53 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Quote (TheWatcher)
Who is Tony Blair?: The UK's Prime Minister, I don't know whether or not he still is though but he used to be.

yeah, it's ex for him as well. idk who has taken over since. i forgot.

Gordon Brown

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
J-Breakz Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 7:35 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Dookie)
Gordon Brown

duh erik DUH!! Gordon Brown, duh!

livin life like some cheesy movie
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 7:49 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
I never understood how people can loose their individualism and be attached to such rough national identities .

United we stand, divided we fall.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 8:01 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
United we stand, divided we fall.

United in what ? stupidity and ignorance ?. National identities and patriotism itself are crude and abstract ideas which have no basis . Independent thought is not allowed in such ideas its a herd mentality one has no voice over the nation-state and what the nation state does . These crude ideas do nothing but enslave us to governments , states , bureaucracies , corporations and other forms of power .

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 8:25 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
United in what ? stupidity and ignorance ?. National identities and patriotism itself are crude and abstract ideas which have no basis . Independent thought is not allowed in such ideas its a herd mentality one has no voice over the nation-state and what the nation state does . These crude ideas do nothing but enslave us to governments , states , bureaucracies , corporations and other forms of power .

United in laws which you must abide by in America, and if you don't, you will be thrown in prison.
You must also watch TV at least 4 hours a day.
You must teach your children that 90% of all food comes from the drive through.
You must go to church every Sunday morning and go to choir practice every Wednesday.
You mustn't treat your wife like a human being.
You may not watch soccer.
You must buy your children 50 dollar shirts and Iphones.
You must cast out anyone who doesn't think like yourself, as they are a terrorist.
Don't ask any questions either. Questions are dangerous.
That's what we are united in.

I think you and I think alike Menace, it's just you are more specific. Rather than me explaining why I don't like the way things are, I just say "Fuck -----". I don't have to explain to anyone why I think that way. It's my business. However, if needed, I can still justify it. You on the other hand, are very good at explaining exactly why you think what you think and justifying it at the same time.

I dunno what that came from.
But yeah, we stand united in apathy pretty much. You either don't care enough to learn, or don't care enough to change what you see is wrong.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 8:31 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Ouch ! you gonna stir some controversy here Taylor LOL :D rofl

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 8:46 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Ouch ! you gonna stir some controversy here Taylor LOL

Haha what the fuck? How?
People on here that live in America can NOT deny that all America is, is religion, fast food, muscle, and money.

Adam Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 8:56 PM | Message # 29

B-Girls
Haters.

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early lightWhat so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet waveO'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it waveO'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!And where is that band who so vauntingly sworeThat the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,A home and a country should leave us no more!Their blood has washe

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 8:59 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
Speaking of h@t3r$.

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Americans are NOT stupid
Search: