Heads
OMG I MADE NOT BEING ABLE TO COME BACK WIT A COMEBACK IM GONNA TELL THE WORLD

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 26/Jan/09, 9:26 PM | Message # 78

Heads
come on man at least yaal coming out of the closet LOL biggrin biggrin

ThugzHill Date: Tuesday, 27/Jan/09, 7:11 AM | Message # 79

Rappers
biggie was all about money on the end. actually,tupac was too (on the end) they both started of from nothing and then,when they had everything they kinda lost it,ya know? they made real big and kinda got all cocky,you can see that they got so deep in some shit that they both got killed. i haven't expected from tupac that he will to become one of those rappers that are just about more money cause of his mom and all of that,i thought that he will be keeping it real forever but...damn,what can you do.

shall not fear no man but god, for i walk thru the valley of death.
ill Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 80

Emcees
I saw part of the movie online and I gotta say that shit dissapointed me, just conformed to the hollywood stereotypes, I stopes watching an hour in cos it was borng LOL

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 9:29 PM
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 9:26 PM | Message # 81

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
A friend of mine on youtube posted a response to my BIG video. He disagrees.

Yo Pen i layed down a comment on that video of that guy look up it and tell me of u agree cause if he replies at me whit some bullshit i will buy a camera and imma make a freaking video explaining shit to him biggrin

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:14 PM | Message # 82

Removed
Quote (Pensmoke)
A friend of mine on youtube posted a response to my BIG video. He disagrees.

Quote (Menace)
Yo Pen i layed down a comment on that video of that guy look up it and tell me of u agree cause if he replies at me whit some bullshit i will buy a camera and imma make a freaking video explaining shit to him

I actually can agree with him biggrin

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:19 PM | Message # 83

Heads
come on man if Biggie was so great why he didn't have diversity and rapped about the same shit ?? huh?? man the thug of the streets that got rich over night that persona is washed up man i don't fall for that shit man get your money but don't hurt your people that's the almighty excuse for everyone money but i know people who got talent and get money and living large whit out being on MTV wink its all about talent if u have it u can go where ever u want

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:35 PM | Message # 84

Removed
Quote (Menace)
come on man if Biggie was so great why he didn't have diversity and rapped about the same shit ?? huh?? man the thug of the streets that got rich over night that persona is washed up man i don't fall for that shit man get your money but don't hurt your people that's the almighty excuse for everyone money but i know people who got talent and get money and living large whit out being on MTV its all about talent if u have it u can go where ever u want

if HIP HOP is SOLUTIONS then there has to be STRUGGLE/PROBLEMS in HIP HOP so i think it has to consist of both there cant be one without the other.

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:38 PM | Message # 85

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
if HIP HOP is SOLUTIONS then there has to be STRUGGLE/PROBLEMS in HIP HOP so i think it has to consist of both there cant be one without the other.

WELL THE PROBLEMS SEEMS TO OVERSHADOW EVERYTHING AND THE PROBLEMS SEEMS TO KILL BOTH THE CULTURE AND THE MUSIC ITS NOT NATURAL IN THE UNIVERSAL BALANCE THE ELEMENTS TO OVERSHADOW EACH OTHER wink

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:39 PM | Message # 86

Removed
Quote (Menace)
WELL THE PROBLEMS SEEMS TO OVERSHADOW EVERYTHING

I agree with that.

Balance

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:42 PM | Message # 87

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
I agree with that.

Balance

well thats our main objective here if nobody told u we want the airways to be balanced once again like they were some time ago thats why i always say DIVERSITY wink we ain't an evil empire set to musical domination we just want the natural balance wink

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:49 PM | Message # 88

Removed
Quote (Menace)
well thats our main objective here if nobody told u we want the airways to be balanced once again like they were some time ago thats why i always say DIVERSITY we ain't an evil empire set to musical domination we just want the natural balance

LOL i know i really do. So you dont have to like biggie BUT the craft is respected. HE RECORDED HIPHOP

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:54 PM | Message # 89

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
LOL i know i really do. So you dont have to like biggie BUT the craft is respected. HE RECORDED HIPHOP

i can't respect his craft and his arrogance the labels and corporate world said it was hip hop we the people didn't say its hip hop i don't let TV dictate what it and what its not

Dead Prez - Radio Freq ( TURN OFF YOUR RADIO)

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 10:55 PM | Message # 90

Removed
Quote (Menace)
i can't respect his craft and his arrogance the labels and corporate world said it was hip hop we the people didn't say its hip hop i don't let TV dictate what it and what its not

Im not saying it cause TV told me it was

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Notorious BIG Movie
Search: