Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Name that Sample or Post Samples
Name that Sample or Post Samples
El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 3:22 PM | Message # 121

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
does she ever stop with that or she never gets tired?

if the cock is clean - she won't stop

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 3:42 PM | Message # 122

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
abanks heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I almost shitted and pissed myself but I didn't find that sample used by Ayatollah here %)

Im searching, i thought i had it for a sec but shit fuckin google was just punching my balls. i e-mailed a few friends too. hopefully they can get it. if i dont get it soon ima bring the track to some older cats in the fam and see if they can pin point where the song came from

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 4:09 PM | Message # 123

Heads
Quote (abanks47)

Im searching, i thought i had it for a sec but shit fuckin google was just punching my balls. i e-mailed a few friends too. hopefully they can get it. if i dont get it soon ima bring the track to some older cats in the fam and see if they can pin point where the song came from

ok fam, thanks for your help, word up. Rep points for you

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 4:11 PM | Message # 124

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
ok fam, thanks for your help, word up. Rep points for you

no doubt, i wanna no this shit too. tell ayatollah stop being a jerk and just tell you lol

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 4:33 PM | Message # 125

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
no doubt, i wanna no this shit too. tell ayatollah stop being a jerk and just tell you lol

lol I'd have to "rent" that beat from him. Producers won't give away names of samples they used unless you won't buy\rent a beat from them\their instrumental albums. Somehow someway even Satchel doesn't know where's that sample from.

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 4:47 PM | Message # 126

Emcees
how much to rent? just curious

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 6:57 PM | Message # 127

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
how much to rent? just curious

to be honest, renting beats is more expensive than buying it. Ayatollah got beats from $100... to infinity I guess lol Kno' got beats from $300. renting beats costs from $500 and more. if you got $500 then you could buy an exclusive banger, real talk. of course, you can use beats from producer's instrumental albums for free but you can't officialy hussle it without renting.

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 21/Jan/10, 1:31 PM | Message # 128

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
to be honest, renting beats is more expensive than buying it. Ayatollah got beats from $100... to infinity I guess lol Kno' got beats from $300. renting beats costs from $500 and more. if you got $500 then you could buy an exclusive banger, real talk. of course, you can use beats from producer's instrumental albums for free but you can't officialy hussle it without renting.

damn, im coo off all that. curiosity died pretty quickly. ill keep lookin for that sample tho. in the meantime anyone know which version of tobacco road dead prez used here? i think its lou rawls but hes done a bunch of versions

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 03/Feb/10, 12:08 PM | Message # 129

Heads
yes it is him, but his vocals seems to be slowed down a bit. but its 100% him

what about this sample?

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 4:25 PM | Message # 130

Emcees
yeah i know its that dude, just cant find that exact one. loving it, might just have to chop it off the dead prez song.

Quote (El_Matador)
what about this sample?

that was also on 9th wonders god's stepson remix album song the cross

original sample

What about the horns and vocals in the beginning of this track

Added (04/Feb/10, 4:25 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
No ONE? well i got another one. i was watching this old movie and heard this song:

anyone remember where its from? i believe its dj shadow but not certain off the top

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 4:51 PM | Message # 131

Heads
Quote (abanks47)

What about the horns and vocals in the beginning of this track

COCK NO! I didnt notice you've posted a sample up lolol. Thats Eazy as E

Quote (abanks47)
anyone remember where its from? i believe its dj shadow but not certain off the top

it might be dj shadow's joint but I can't say which one confused

what about this one?

abanks47 Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 1:47 AM | Message # 132

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
what about this one?

haha finally got it. apparently its off of the black dynamite soundtrack; a track called:
Shot me in the heart - Adrian young

Its not on youtube but previewed it on Amazon and its legit. might cop that shit now. thanks for the wiz

El_Matador Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 4:31 PM | Message # 133

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
haha finally got it. apparently its off of the black dynamite soundtrack; a track called:
Shot me in the heart - Adrian young

Its not on youtube but previewed it on Amazon and its legit. might cop that shit now. thanks for the wiz

a'ight holmes! btw have you discovered that Ayatollah's sample yet?

Quote (abanks47)

damn amazon, I've got problems with buying shit on that site

btw I just found that mp3 on some blogspot, if you want link, lemme know

abanks47 Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 4:51 PM | Message # 134

Emcees
hook it up and naw that ayatollah sample is actin like a bitch. im sure the album is on itunes or somehting

El_Matador Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 4:53 PM | Message # 135

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
that ayatollah sample is actin like a bitch

LMFAO!!!

go check your pms

Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Name that Sample or Post Samples
Search: