Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 11:11 AM | Message # 61

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Can I just send a money order to Erik or someone?
Because I Don't have a paypal. I didn't check the donate button but I'm assuming it runs on credit cards and paypal.

true it works with paypal, credit or debit cards or it can come out of a bank checking or saving accnt..i'm sure erik wouldnt mind if you send him a money order then he can put that in the rhhf accnt. thats cheaper than sending a money gram or western union these days.

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 11:20 AM | Message # 62

OGs
whats money gonna do again?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 3:39 PM | Message # 63

Heads
Quote (sodr2)

are you retarded ?? are you unfit to live in a normal society ?? your brain is so fried that you can't think anymore ? read the fucking thread man OMFG LOL :D your a wreck sodr2 your a wreck LOL we need money to pay this web designer that is designing our new website GOD dude sodr2

eboyd Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 4:14 PM | Message # 64

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Can I just send a money order to Erik or someone?

the money goes to my bank account anyways lol. since we aren't incorporated yet we don't have an RHHF account. don't worry though, i don't feel like being sued so i won't run off and pay for lunch with the money you give me lol. when we incorporate (soon hopefully) i plan to get an RHHF account set up.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 4:59 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (sodr2)

it will pay for advertising where in turn we can charge for adversiting other sites, promotional items, ads, additions for the new site, design, features anything for rhhf where money comes up..then we can all decide where to put the money into next like for instance with the money we donated last time went on the new site package, it was about $180 but if we had the money we could have paid for a webdesigner along time ago so it set us back to much.. we also want features where members can upload their own videos, fix up their profiles, forums, many additions maybe even be able to sell cd's for the artist in here ect which we can do with the package we purchased but i don't a forum was included. another example is the domain name "real hip hop forever" has to be payed for yearly but its not alot, i forgot how much..$11 a year or 7. ect.

Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 5:02 PM | Message # 66

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
the money goes to my bank account anyways lol. since we aren't incorporated yet we don't have an RHHF account. don't worry though, i don't feel like being sued so i won't run off and pay for lunch with the money you give me lol. when we incorporate (soon hopefully) i plan to get an RHHF account set up.

erik is legit, he hasn't ran off with my money yet but he also knows i'll hunt him down like a dog :o

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 5:08 PM | Message # 67

OGs
Quote (Menace)
are you retarded ?? are you unfit to live in a normal society ?? your brain is so fried that you can't think anymore ? read the fucking thread man OMFG LOL :D your a wreck sodr2 your a wreck LOL we need money to pay this web designer that is designing our new website GOD dude sodr2

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

eboyd Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 5:09 PM | Message # 68

Heads
:D YEP!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 6:53 PM | Message # 69

Heads
Quote (sodr2)