Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » More people
More people
Chinita Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 12:28 PM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
i know this is a hip hop forum... and i pretty much agree with what you said... but idk about everyone else... but this is the only forum that i post in anymore... so i guess thats why i love talking about the very common non hip hop threads... of course i'll start checking the blogs because that seems fun... i like this website not only because its an amazing hip hop website... but because i like the people on it... from pensmoke to eboyd... from bacon to abanks... i like most of the people here...

ep... but i'm happy here ... as long as i know people like you(and of course a lot of others) are doing so much just to help this little community we have ... well thats EXACTLY why i like this website

thanks u so much for appreciating what we do have to offer and for noticing the work that goes into it, so happy u love the site ... :D

as long as i know people like you(and of course a lot of others) are doing so much just to help this little community we have ... well thats EXACTLY why i like this website

thank u ;) headspin

HipHopHead Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:32 PM | Message # 47

Emcees
I noticed (no offense to anyone) that Chinita is one of the most hard working people in here, i mean everytime i go to General Hip Hop Discussion, you can notice shes the one who mostly replied, so we should give her a lot of credit by thanking her :)

But i can agree with some of you, that this problem doesnt only happen on this forum only, it happens to a lot of forums. In my opinion, i think 90% of unrelated hip hop topics,threads,discussions should be deleted, and this website should be kept strictly Hip Hop ONLY , but thats just me.

I hope you understand and dont take this the wrong way.

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:44 PM | Message # 48

Emcees
Quote (HipHopHead)
I noticed (no offense to anyone) that Chinita is one of the most hard working people in here, i mean everytime i go to General Hip Hop Discussion, you can notice shes the one who mostly replied, so we should give her a lot of credit by thanking her :)

totally agreed...
Quote (HipHopHead)
But i can agree with some of you, that this problem doesnt only happen on this forum only, it happens to a lot of forums. In my opinion, i think 90% of unrelated hip hop topics,threads,discussions should be deleted, and this website should be kept strictly Hip Hop ONLY , but thats just me.

pretty much totally disagreed... but i think we should as members talk about the music more... as much as i love the other topics... and we definitely should keep the fun off topic stuff... the only idea i can think of is have a new messages for hip hop... and new messages for everything else... i'm guessing a. it's impossible with the forum were running or b. most people don't think that's necessary... probably isn't possible but just my little 2 cents...

Menace Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:59 PM | Message # 49

Heads
That's actually a great idea but ..
a. it's impossible with the forum were running

Chinita Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 5:36 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (HipHopHead)
I noticed (no offense to anyone) that Chinita is one of the most hard working people in here, i mean everytime i go to General Hip Hop Discussion, you can notice shes the one who mostly replied, so we should give her a lot of credit by thanking her

I hope you understand and dont take this the wrong way.

thank you so much, i try to reply on all threads so no one feels left out..well when i can because i know how it feels to post a thread and get no response but a nonsense thread in that dum rant will get 50 replys LOL....i also don't waste my time much in debating about nonsense lol but just enjoy all this new hip hop coming out and hip hop in general from old to new, to history to hip hop elements..i love hip hop with a passion, its what i live and breath practically from the beginning, its been a huge part of my life as an older hip hop head so i take it seriously and this site....

i can't take all the credit..we can't forget emseed..he works hard for rhhf and helps do updates for the videos and 2010 albums which get many views and helps me maintain the rhhf yt channel and yt group http://www.youtube.com/group/realhiphop4ever when i'm away..he had classes that took most of his time away lately and many have contributed also to this site but in different ways and some behind the sceens so u don't see it..just latley one lost his pc and some other prioritys..most in here are in high school or college and that takes up much time also but most of our members or lets say family in here love this site to heart and would do more if they could and had more time. much love to all rhhf members old and new..and thank u to all the members that post on a regular and contribute in that way or by promoting us..thank u

have a new messages for hip hop..

we can't have two "new messages" i don't think there is an option for it.
we did remove everything off the "new messages" like off topic and only left hip hop topics, gen music and rhhf talk but then the other threads got ignored..idk maybe we should do it again so that people can just go to those threads when they please..

eboyd Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 6:09 PM | Message # 51

Heads
Quote (TheWatcher)
That statement is incorrect.

^^^ and that's actually a generally more well-regulated forum than others i've seen as well. it is something i see there a lot. here's a comment i made on the last page regarding these comments too:

Quote (eboyd)
it's no more non-stop than any other non-religious website. once again, go to the links from my comment on the last page. people constantly banter back and forth about religion and atheism there in music threads, off-topic threads, etc. there's even this one Christian extremist member there (we're talking the "rock & roll, hip hop, etc. (basically anything that doesn't specifically praise the Lord) is devil music" type) named SGWinn and she is constantly attacking artists because they cuss, talk about profane things, etc., and those conversations often turn into long, drawn out debates about religion in which she is actually attacked for her religious beliefs. in other words, most sites, including that one (which is a very popular website that both me and sodr frequent), condone no holds barred attacks on religion, which is something we specifically banned, and they still have highly religious members.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 6:28 PM | Message # 52

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
we can't have two "new messages" i don't think there is an option for it.
thats what i assumed :)

Chinita Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 9:57 PM | Message # 53

Heads
thats what i assumed

oops as matter affact i got distracted and forgot to check..

Menace Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 10:15 PM | Message # 54

Heads
Taylor is hungry , HUNGRY FOR MY BIG COCK !!.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 11:26 PM | Message # 55

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Taylor is hungry , HUNGRY FOR MY BIG COCK !!.

No dad No no no not this again!!! Mom said you can't make me eat cock for dinner anymore! She said all I can do is taste your chilli ring for a snack!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Adam Date: Tuesday, 23/Feb/10, 3:33 PM | Message # 56

B-Girls
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
HipHopHead Date: Tuesday, 23/Feb/10, 4:56 PM | Message # 57

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
thank you so much, i try to reply on all threads so no one feels left out..well when i can because i know how it feels to post a thread and get no response but a nonsense thread in that dum rant will get 50 replys LOL

Exactly my point, and i didnt mean we should get rid of everything, just the stuff that dont need to be here.
Quote (LadyChinita)
i can't take all the credit..we can't forget emseed..he works hard for rhhf and helps do updates for the videos and 2010 albums which get many views and helps me maintain the rhhf yt channel and yt group http://www.youtube.com/group/realhiphop4ever when i'm away..he had classes that took most of his time away lately and many have contributed also to this site but in different ways and some behind the sceens so u don't see it..just latley one lost his pc and some other prioritys..most in here are in high school or college and that takes up much time also but most of our members or lets say family in here love this site to heart and would do more if they could and had more time. much love to all rhhf members old and new..and thank u to all the members that post on a regular and contribute in that way or by promoting us..thank u

I understand, props to everyone.

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » More people
Search: