• «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 6:55 PM | Message # 91

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
FREE! Google Webmaster Tools

oh we can even get that google webmaster tools for free, when i registered the site on google it offered it but i had to do something to confirm the site first.. have to get back to it. i got the free yahoo webmaster tool also when i registered the site in yahoo, its in the realhiphopforever@yahoo.com email account. it keeps track of traffic and some other features i have to read about.

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 7:00 PM | Message # 92

Removed
OK. well, i still don't understand what you think i should call and ask them. would you care to explain a little better?
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 7:09 PM | Message # 93

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
OK. well, i still don't understand what you think i should call and ask them. would you care to explain a little better

he first said we need website tonight but after i showed him our site he said we might need the Quick Blogcast Blog/Podcast in one webhost..i want to know if we need them both or is blogcast like an addition to website tonight? or can we use blogcast blog without website tonight or vise versa, call me if you like or i can call them now that i know my questions alittle better, i wasn't prepared with to many questions when i called.

Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 7:15 PM | Message # 94

Heads
forget it, i think just found the answer.. ok it is an addition to website tonight..

read this,

The addition of Quick Blogcast to my traditional website has allowed me to give timely updates to my progress. It has allowed my readership to get closer to the action with video streams, digital photographs, and weekly journals. The ability to have multiple authors has allowed my Personal Consultants to have an equal contribution to the content of my site."

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 7:19 PM | Message # 95

Removed
oh, that works. sorry, i'm doing a million things at once right now. thank you for calling them.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 11:07 PM | Message # 96

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
oh, that works. sorry, i'm doing a million things at once right now. thank you for calling them.

sure erik, ur welcome...well i just made a myspace group called realhiphopforever.com it will be more the promoting the site but i'll post topics if people join. dont know how it will work out but group is attached to our myspace channel. i saw you had one started with ur account under rhhf so i added the com so its different.

just finish accepting more invites and sent out individual comments thanking them and posting the site link to the comment also talked to this guy that has many members, he added our site banner to his page and it looks so cool smile

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 11:39 PM | Message # 97

Removed
nice! hopefully we start seeing an increase in memberships soon. good work. i just hooked I_Guy up with Vigalantee's # and told him they should meet up. apparently they are only about 25 minutes from each other. speaking of which, i promised Vig i'd do something for him. be right back.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 11:52 PM | Message # 98

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
nice! hopefully we start seeing an increase in memberships soon. good work. i just hooked I_Guy up with Vigalantee's # and told him they should meet up. apparently they are only about 25 minutes from each other. speaking of which, i promised Vig i'd do something for him. be right back.

oh wow thats great and vig is cool. yea i haven't talked to vig in a while..he going to kill me because my phone number has changed and i aint give him the new number yet.. i just havnet had time to give anyone my new number but i hoooked up vig with an imeem account. i put all his music on there, fixed up his profile and added the code so people can purchase his music..he gave me his password. we can do that in the new site, some how sell their tracks on here in the rhhf artist section..a purchase music smile

i_guy i have vig's music on my yutube channel incase you want to hear them.. i made him some videos.

VIGALANTEE

eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 04/Jan/09, 0:08 AM | Message # 99

Removed
you changed your #? you need to send it to me! (email or call)
Chinita Date: Sunday, 04/Jan/09, 0:13 AM | Message # 100

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
you changed your #? you need to send it to me! (email or call)

no u have it already, thats the new number, i just aint talk to vig in awhile..like 1 month or more but erik please dont give my number to anyone.. no one at all unless i say its ok and i dont call anyone because my name shows up on my caller id and i have my kids so i am picky about who gets my number, address, locaton smile

eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 04/Jan/09, 0:20 AM | Message # 101

Removed
i wouldn't dare give your # away.
Chinita Date: Sunday, 04/Jan/09, 0:27 AM | Message # 102

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i wouldn't dare give your # away.

lol ok i know u wouldn't i'm sorry sad ..

eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 04/Jan/09, 0:39 AM | Message # 103

Removed
it's all good smile
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » It's Time To Build An Outline For The New Site
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search: