[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 3:49 PM | Message # 106

Heads
yeah i understand but now days is not the same music as a whole turned in a very bad direction we can see it from the last decades lack of REAL new hits and new legendary artists if you look at the time frame of music every piece of time has it's own sound and it's own feel every century and decade have it's own Jackson's and Princes if you know what i mean now days we don't have that we clinch on the legacy of others let's be real even Lil Wayne is not really that famous or whatever we lack real musical phenomenons that make the whole world go WOOW

Adam Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 4:28 PM | Message # 107

B-Girls
Madonna isn't garbage.. Your just being a ignorant "real" head.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:01 PM | Message # 108

Heads
Quote (Adam)
Your just being a ignorant "real" head.

I think 8 is ignorant by choice...cant nobody be that dumb to say the whole Pop genre is dumb...
Thats just plain ignorance.....

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:14 PM | Message # 109

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I think 8 is ignorant by choice...cant nobody be that dumb to say the whole Pop genre is dumb...
Thats just plain ignorance.....

now days it is the whole genre is garbage they even recycle music and put it out as new and i don't mean sampling music or shit they just fucking recycle it and people don't even know and people are like damn this track is fire this dude knows to make music LOL :D

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:15 PM | Message # 110

Heads
Quote (Menace)
now days it is the whole genre is garbage they even recycle music and put it out as new and i don't mean sampling music or shit they just fucking recycle it and people don't even know and people are like damn this track is fire this dude knows to make music LOL

Doesnt every genre remake an old song or something like that? but I havent heard one by Hip Hop tho...

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:19 PM | Message # 111

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Doesnt every genre remake an old song or something like that? but I havent heard one by Hip Hop tho...

well that's another thing that makes hip hop unique we can't make remakes because MC's are artists and they create art remaking will just fuck it up like you can't remake dope rhymes LOL hip hop is like poetry it can't be really remake plus i don't mean remakes cause remakes in the music industry are official remakes you know i mean these people steal shit and brand it whit their name is hilarious

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:21 PM | Message # 112

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well that's another thing that makes hip hop unique we can't make remakes because MC's are artists and they create art remaking will just fuck it up like you can't remake dope rhymes LOL hip hop is like poetry it can't be really remake plus i don't mean remakes cause remakes in the music industry are official remakes you know i mean these people steal shit and brand it whit their name is hilarious

you just said remake 6 times in that post LMAO! but yea I see were your going with it

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:24 PM | Message # 113

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
you just said remake 6 times in that post LMAO!

actually 7 times :D

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:29 PM | Message # 114

Heads
Quote (Menace)
actually 7 times

I bet you proud

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 6:31 PM | Message # 115

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I bet you proud

yeah

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 24/Jul/09, 9:44 PM | Message # 116

Heads
That seriously looks like a picture of you and Render i swear to god LMAO!

Sick With It
Render215 Date: Friday, 24/Jul/09, 10:26 PM | Message # 117

Emcees
Lol... Yeah.. Im tapping that... Haha

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search: