[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 4:54 PM | Message # 1

Removed
I know yall arent to fond of kanye but MAN!!!!! I just got that 808's and Heartbreak. I cant see how yall can deny his body of work and his musical genius. Its an amazing tape and i recommend it to all. YouTube doesnt begin to capture the album sound so i suggest you all get the actual cd.

11Plague Over and Out

Message edited by 11thPlague - Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 4:54 PM
Menace Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:11 PM | Message # 2

Heads
u mean this track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjxdxUWCrc

HAHAHHAHAHA !! this is straight pop music what the hell is that t-pain thing ?? come one man lol biggrin

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:19 PM | Message # 3

Removed
Quote (Menace)
u mean this track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjxdxUWCrc
HAHAHHAHAHA !! this is straight pop music what the hell is that t-pain thing ?? come one man lol

Didnt we already argue about Kanye?????

Im telling you the album is AMAZING!!!!

Menace Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:26 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Didnt we already argue about Kanye?????

Im telling you the album is AMAZING!!!!

YES BUT THE SONG IS SIMPLY POP I MEAN WHATS THAT VOICE THING ?? THAT GOES AGAINST HIS STYLE OF CREATING NEW THINGS MAN SUPPORT UNDERGROUND ARTISTS THESE CATS HAVE ALREADY ENOUGH SUPPORT REAL OR NOT THEY HAVE SO WHY FOCUS ON THIS

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:31 PM | Message # 5

Removed
Quote (Menace)
YES BUT THE SONG IS SIMPLY POP I MEAN WHATS THAT VOICE THING ?? THAT GOES AGAINST HIS STYLE OF CREATING NEW THINGS MAN SUPPORT UNDERGROUND ARTISTS THESE CATS HAVE ALREADY ENOUGH SUPPORT REAL OR NOT THEY HAVE SO WHY FOCUS ON THIS

lol so when an underground artist becomes really famous i should stop liking him/buying his shit???? I like all kinds of music. Im not gonna just listen to underground. Agreed MOST commercial music is SHIT, but i gotta keep supporting the ARTISTS who actually do put work into their music and do make ART.

Message edited by 11thPlague - Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:31 PM
Menace Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:35 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
lol so when an underground artist becomes really famous i should stop liking him/buying his shit???? I like all kinds of music. Im not gonna just listen to underground. Agreed MOST commercial music is SHIT, but i gotta keep supporting the ARTISTS who actually do put work into their music and do make ART.

well real underground artists will never go kanye status famous cause they dont follow trends wink but i dont know whats "art" for u but they are different perspectives here and thats whats needed

Kiba Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:37 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Not feeling that tune at all

btw 11thPlague add &fmt=18 to any utube vid to get the proper sound quality

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:38 PM | Message # 8

Removed
Quote (Menace)
well real underground artists will never go kanye status famous cause they dont follow trends but i dont know whats "art" for u but they are different perspectives here and thats whats needed

Until he used the recorder voice things this album, Kanye wasnt following trends and he was very famous befor this album.
I agree those diffrent perspectives are needed in the game. We need people outside aswell as inside the box.

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:38 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
kanye west used to be real good but all of the sudden he became well. let me just say not really hungry for real hip hop as he used to

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:39 PM | Message # 10

Removed
Quote (Kiba)
btw 11thPlague add &fmt=18 to any utube vid to get the proper sound quality

I didnt add that link. What tune/song was that??

Message edited by 11thPlague - Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:41 PM
Kiba Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:42 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (11thPlague)
didnt add that link. What tune/song was that??

Its not a song, just add it to the url of any vid and it gives you the uncompressed audio file to the vid

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Menace Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:43 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Until he used the recorder voice things this album, Kanye wasnt following trends and he was very famous befor this album.
I agree those diffrent perspectives are needed in the game. We need people outside aswell as inside the box.

yes but i dont know if the box is a good term to use i am underground fella cause thats where the corporate machine cant really touch thats where things will stay real no matter it was real in the past and it is real now days too and one thing more i see u didnt mention about money and things i see u smart cause most people mention that and excuse them selfs but if u have talent even in the underground u can make money maybe more cause in the underground the money flows direct to you in the mainstreem being corporate artists means certain rules and things to sell and thats what it lows the skill of the artists but i dont denie they are some artists in the mainstreem that represent in fact NAs ,Talib Kweli and Mos Def are in my top 10 video biggrin

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 5:48 PM | Message # 13

Removed
Quote (Menace)
yes but i dont know if the box is a good term to use i am underground fella cause thats where the corporate machine cant really touch thats where things will stay real no matter it was real in the past and it is real now days too and one thing more i see u didnt mention about money and things i see u smart cause most people mention that and excuse them selfs but if u have talent even in the underground u can make money maybe more cause in the underground the money flows direct to you in the mainstreem being corporate artists means certain rules and things to sell and thats what it lows the skill of the artists but i dont denie they are some artists in the mainstreem that represent in fact NAs ,Talib Kweli and Mos Def are in my top 10 video

Agreed. I dont talk much about the money cause its irrelavent to me. Some people search the fame, some the money, some wanna send a message and some wanna just be heard and i think Kanye wanted to do all of them at the same time.

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 25/Nov/08, 7:39 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Agreed. I dont talk much about the money cause its irrelavent to me. Some people search the fame, some the money, some wanna send a message and some wanna just be heard and i think Kanye wanted to do all of them at the same time.

yea thats real

I love College Dropout I got it over the weekend and its probably (In my opinion) a Hip Hop Classic.

But when I get the chance Ill scoop up Kanye's New CD Ive always been a Kanye Fan so this outta be good

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Wednesday, 26/Nov/08, 2:16 AM | Message # 15

Removed
i liked "Love Lockdown" but that track Menace posted was straight gay and everyone but you keeps talking about how wack this album is. if the tracks are like that i have to agree.
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Search: