[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 2:58 PM | Message # 76

Removed
Your not getting it homie. Open up that thick head of yours for alittle bit and let something through. Here i go: You came on here out of nowhere talking about kick him out the group cause he likes kanye. Enough said its all good you dont like Kanye. Im good with that i respect that. But dont come out of nowhere and say stupid shit.

Message edited by 11thPlague - Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 2:59 PM
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 3:06 PM | Message # 77

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Your not getting it homie. Open up that thick head of yours for alittle bit and let something through. Here i go: You came on here out of nowhere talking about kick him out the group cause he likes kanye. Enough said its all good you dont like Kanye. Im good with that i respect that. But dont come out of nowhere and say stupid shit.

surprised biggrin

i use to like some of kanyes stuff while back but haven't listened to him in a long time, aint heard anything new from him so i can't say if its good or not.

Watcher Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 3:06 PM | Message # 78

Watchers
'You're not getting it'? Sure, I may've been a bit rough with the "Kick him out thing" but if you read anything of what I said after that then you'd know that that's not all I was on about.

Out of curiosity, which other 'Hip-Hop' artists are you into?

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 3:19 PM | Message # 79

Removed
LOL i listen to every thing. I love music its just not that i love hip hop I love music. Even before i knew about hip hop i loved music. to name a few Scarface got me into hip hop. eminem is my favorite artist. Im into Masta ace, del da funky homosapien, black thought, saul williams, madlib and crew. thast just a few. But that has nothing to do with anything
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 4:04 PM | Message # 80

Heads
wow this thread is crazy and you guys need to chill smile i never saw this whole thread before but no kanye isn't hip hop although you will find many of them in the hip hop section but thats why this group is different and its the message we are trying to spread because many think guys like lil wayne is hiphop and its not. i'm not knocking kanye or anyone but this movement is here for a reason and there are thousands of sites that rep mainstream so its why we are not like the other sites but its a topic and still repspected u can talk and discuss whatever you want, no one is getting kicked out for liking anybody. we are here to educate so educate but with respect also. its good to discuss this, pop, rap, crank, hiphop or any topic but respect everyones opinions and threads like this do educate many, many need to know more about what we are here for and why we don't promote the mainstream and why we are different but with respect. we also might get mainstream fans in here but what are we going to kick them out? we have to educate them because not everyone will see or understand what we are doing here but we cant knock anyone for not understanding the whole picture is all..but anyway with all that said, this was a hell of a great debate..everyone put up a good fight smile wink

NtG Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 5:18 PM | Message # 81

Heads
im questioning why i ever came in this thread.

[deleted]
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 5:21 PM | Message # 82

Heads
Quote (NtG)
im questioning why i ever came in this thread.

wacko tongue biggrin cool LOL

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 5:32 PM | Message # 83

Heads
^^^^

but a few people here liked it and i have no problem with that.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 5:39 PM | Message # 84

Heads
LOL from what i saw there are 2 people that liked it and post here i mean the majority rules here so Kanye sucks LOL biggrin

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 5:41 PM | Message # 85

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
^^ i dont either im just saying for me it sucked

in case i was misuderstood, the arrows (^^^^) in my last post were indicating that i agree with you.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 06/Jan/09, 5:53 PM | Message # 86

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
(^^^^)

lol

its all good, everyone is entitled to thier opinions.. we dont need to agree but respect is all but i remember a time i'd be jumping on someone throat or wouldnt even talk to them if they liked lil wayne or something but u know i grew up hahahaha.. now i'm older and wiser lol much older tongue
llthplaque is entitled to his opinion and hey i used to listen to kanye a long time ago, i used to like kanye, i dont know what he is doing lately though..all i know is he lost his mom r.i.p cause it was in the news. if i heard his new stuff i would give my opinion on it but i just dont listen to mainstream so its hard for me to judge the album..

AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 7:12 PM | Message # 87

Emcees
this album= pure trash. first up the fucking voice in the box was a terrible idea. Kanye can't sing. he can't rap when he tried to in heartless idk what that shit was. and all the beats and songs sound the same. each song was the same shit lmao. kanye fell off when he made graduation end of the story. he was never really all that good, but same time he was descent. now he is shit.

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

eboyd Date: Saturday, 28/Mar/09, 11:30 AM | Message # 88

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
best album out

lol lol lol lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 28/Mar/09, 1:12 PM | Message # 89

Rappers
man that album is the truff!!! He go hard yo!! You guys just a bunch of hating HATERZZZZZ!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Watcher Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 5:15 AM | Message # 90

Watchers
this album aint no hip hop and mather fact i dont see why cats is stressin kany so much i mean he aint no great rapper or anything matha fact I consider him as wack as lil wayne
this album is straight garbage it aint no hip hop
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » KANYE WEST - 808's and Heartbreak
Search: