[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Timothy McViegh's essays on America and the Murrah Bombings. (Smart, but fucked up guy....)
Timothy McViegh's essays on America and the Murrah Bombings.
J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 2:02 PM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Islam isn't necessarily inherently anti-semitic, but it is true that many Muslims are.

I didn't say Islam is anti-semitic, I was saying that the wanhabi denomination that Osama believes in is anti-semitic. And you were saying that we should listen to what Osama is saying but listening to what he said would lead us to a very shitty society. Also, I don't care what someone's reasoning is for committing violence. We need to encourage peace and listening to people when they do violent shit and not listening to them when they try to go about peacefully will not do that much good for society.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 2:46 PM | Message # 47

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
I didn't say Islam is anti-semitic, I was saying that the wanhabi denomination that Osama believes in is anti-semitic. And you were saying that we should listen to what Osama is saying but listening to what he said would lead us to a very shitty society. Also, I don't care what someone's reasoning is for committing violence. We need to encourage peace and listening to people when they do violent shit and not listening to them when they try to go about peacefully will not do that much good for society.

1. Idk how many times I need to reiterate this. You can read Mein Kampf and find out what Hitler's motives were and even find that you agree with some things Hitler said without leading a genocide on the Jews.

2. Since you don't care what the person's reasoning is, then apparently you don't care if it happens again, right? When history goes unchecked, history repeats iself.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 3:05 PM | Message # 48

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
1. Idk how many times I need to reiterate this. You can read Mein Kampf and find out what Hitler's motives were and even find that you agree with some things Hitler said without leading a genocide on the Jews.

And I bet if his supposed motives would of been carried out in a peaceful manner he would of been a lot more successful.
Quote (eboyd)
2. Since you don't care what the person's reasoning is, then apparently you don't care if it happens again, right? When history goes unchecked, history repeats itself.

I don't care what a person's reasoning is when they use it to justify killing people. And you're right, if people find out they can make change thru violent means then they will continue doing so.

When a dog wants something he will use bad habits in order to try to let his owner know, like whining. There's nothing wrong with the dog wanting the thing necessarily (let's say the dog wants to go outside). But if you pay attention to the dog right then, he will learn that to go outside he just needs to start whining. That's why you're supposed to ignore the dog while it is whining, and attend to it when there is silence. The dog will learn if he behaves then he will get what he wants.

ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 4:11 AM | Message # 49

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
Who/what was responsible if not McVeigh?

I don't know, necessarily, but there are just too many things that don't add up. Witnesses and survivors being silenced by the government, initial reports of additional bombs being found inside the Murrah building by U.S. Forces, FEMA, Department of Defense Atlantic, and countless other witnesses.. seismographs recording dual tremors at the time of the blast, the list goes on. I'm not pointing any fingers, but I honestly don't believe we are being told the whole story.

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 9:13 AM | Message # 50

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
don't care what a person's reasoning is when they use it to justify killing people

Then you better not be religious or even an atheist.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 2:54 PM | Message # 51

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Then you better not be religious or even an atheist.

I'm an atheist.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 6:37 PM | Message # 52

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
I'm an atheist.

Well, since Hitler was an atheist, and you agree with his religious views, then you must support genocide.

I support McVeigh's political views. I do not support the killing of innocent people.

You support the idea that there is no god, which Hitler also believed. I'm pretty sure you don't support genocide.

If Mcveigh was an agnostic, and I happened to be an agnostic, would that mean that I supported the killing of those people in 1995?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 8:39 PM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Well, since Hitler was an atheist, and you agree with his religious views, then you must support genocide.

I support McVeigh's political views. I do not support the killing of innocent people.

You support the idea that there is no god, which Hitler also believed. I'm pretty sure you don't support genocide.

If Mcveigh was an agnostic, and I happened to be an agnostic, would that mean that I supported the killing of those people in 1995?

...that's not what I'm talking about. I'm trying to say if we pay attention to his reasoning and change the govn't in fear of another terrorist attack then terrorists are going to learn that their methods of change are actually successful. And they will continue to do what they're doing.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 2:29 AM | Message # 54

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

Hitler was a Roman Catholic. His SS officers had belt buckles that said "God with us" on them.

Quote (J-Breakz)
...that's not what I'm talking about. I'm trying to say if we pay attention to his reasoning and change the govn't in fear of another terrorist attack then terrorists are going to learn that their methods of change are actually successful. And they will continue to do what they're doing.

You really don't get it, and idk if you ever will. We read Mein Kampf in order to understand what Hitler's mind state was when he committed his atrocious crimes in order to try to prevent crimes of a similar type from occurring in the future, and if, by chance, when we read his book we get valuable information that we can agree with, there is no reason to deny such info just because it came from such a source. So with McVeigh, he mentions several terrible atrocities committed by the US, many of which were far worse, yet received less coverage than the Murrah bombing. While we can all agree that McVeigh did something terrible, we can also agree that government sponsored agencies committed terrible atrocities as well, and if we can agree to this, we should be able to agree that these agencies should be punished as well. If this is true, and we learned of these atrocities by reading McVeigh's essays, we can simply fact check him and if he's telling the truth, it would only be right to take judiciary action against the organizations responsible, regardless of what our source was. We don't need to make it public that McVeigh was our source, but if, by chance, he was, it would be wrong to ignore the information just because we received that info from him. If that was the case, then we should disregard anything written by Ronal Reagan, Bill Clinton, Lindon B. Johnson, and many other presidents and government officials for the terrible things they've sanctioned.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Dookie Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 1:52 AM | Message # 55

Emcees
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
I don't know, necessarily, but there are just too many things that don't add up. Witnesses and survivors being silenced by the government, initial reports of additional bombs being found inside the Murrah building by U.S. Forces, FEMA, Department of Defense Atlantic, and countless other witnesses.. seismographs recording dual tremors at the time of the blast, the list goes on. I'm not pointing any fingers, but I honestly don't believe we are being told the whole story.

i concur, government involvement is highly likely. Same with September 11, high school physics and plane physics disprove the "Plane Explanation".

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
ALCATRAZ Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 2:21 AM | Message # 56

Writers
Highly likely indeed. Of course I'm not trying to say anyone did anything, but I wouldn't put shit past our government. Too smart, too strong.

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

eboyd Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 2:47 AM | Message # 57

Heads
Quote (Dookie)
i concur, government involvement is highly likely. Same with September 11, high school physics and plane physics disprove the "Plane Explanation".

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Highly likely indeed. Of course I'm not trying to say anyone did anything, but I wouldn't put shit past our government. Too smart, too strong.

I'm sorry but give me a fucking break with that shit! There's NO evidence supporting an inside job, and even if it was, who cares? 9/11 and the Murrah bombing were miniscule compared to the Iran-contra scandal, the Beirut car bombing, the Al Shifa pharmaceutical bombing, the massacre in Indonesia, etc. not to mention the many political coups and assassinations we've sanctioned, atrocities we've funded, and domestic, government sanctioned terrorism that we have evidence of (ie MKULTRA). Who cares about conspiracy theories that aren't likely to be true when we have plenty of proven bullshit that the government has sanctioned. Until the conspiracy theorists produce a comprehensive report much like the NIST report but to support their theories, they have no credibility and there's no reason to fall for their ridiculous bs.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Dookie Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 3:12 AM | Message # 58

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
I'm sorry but give me a fucking break with that shit! There's NO evidence supporting an inside job, and even if it was, who cares? 9/11 and the Murrah bombing were miniscule compared to the Iran-contra scandal, the Beirut car bombing, the Al Shifa pharmaceutical bombing, the massacre in Indonesia, etc. not to mention the many political coups and assassinations we've sanctioned, atrocities we've funded, and domestic, government sanctioned terrorism that we have evidence of (ie MKULTRA). Who cares about conspiracy theories that aren't likely to be true when we have plenty of proven bullshit that the government has sanctioned. Until the conspiracy theorists produce a comprehensive report much like the NIST report but to support their theories, they have no credibility and there's no reason to fall for their ridiculous bs.

yeah im not really concerned about proving anything especially whether they government was involved or not, all i know is that 747s cannot fly the speed that it was claimed at that altitude because of the amount of particles in the lower atmosphere would cause the engines to explode. second of all the supposed dive bomb, a 747 would not be able to pull up and out of it. They are also very flimsy, so i doubt that any 747 would have caused the structuaral damage they caused. I also will make note that those buildings are steel frame buildings, ie, fire proof. i dont support an inside job ie "thermite and explosives" because its unprovable. You must also consider the fact that NORAD shoot down any craft that is considered dangerous ie small commercial planes including airliners. All those 9/11 truther retards do is make the whole unprobable plane situation look feasable cause they are just retards screamin stupid incoherent shit hoping that someone will listen to them, without behaving sensibly and using their brains.

Added (07/Feb/10, 3:12 Am)
---------------------------------------------
also not to mention that the infamous alex jones, attached himself to those movements like the vile and fat leech that he is, makes it easier to debunk that whole movement.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
eboyd Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 3:54 AM | Message # 59

Heads
Quote (Dookie)
all i know is that 747s cannot fly the speed that it was claimed at that altitude because of the amount of particles in the lower atmosphere would cause the engines to explode. second of all the supposed dive bomb, a 747 would not be able to pull up and out of it. They are also very flimsy, so i doubt that any 747 would have caused the structuaral damage they caused. I also will make note that those buildings are steel frame buildings, ie, fire proof.

Please provide evidence for this. If this is true, I would like to know.

Quote (Dookie)
i dont support an inside job ie "thermite and explosives" because its unprovable. You must also consider the fact that NORAD shoot down any craft that is considered dangerous ie small commercial planes including airliners. All those 9/11 truther retards do is make the whole unprobable plane situation look feasable cause they are just retards screamin stupid incoherent shit hoping that someone will listen to them, without behaving sensibly and using their brains.

Agreed. What I hate is how hostile those assholes are. If you disagree with them, they are likely to punch you in the face.

Quote (Dookie)
also not to mention that the infamous alex jones, attached himself to those movements like the vile and fat leech that he is, makes it easier to debunk that whole movement.

YES!!! Alex Jones is Glenn Beck's lesser known, left wing counterpart >(

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 4:00 AM | Message # 60

Heads
LOL Dookie, such colorful descriptions.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Timothy McViegh's essays on America and the Murrah Bombings. (Smart, but fucked up guy....)
Search: