Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Hitting your kids
Hitting your kids
eboyd Date: Thursday, 25/Feb/10, 10:17 PM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (Joker)
i'm sorry dude but that's your sister alot of us are raised with parents at work 90% of the time and my big brothers were showing me drugs and alcohol at young age but when i got out of line my brother would punch me in the head and i would stop because fuck if im gonna get punched by him again he's 2 times my weight at that time but someone always tried to talk to me and i really didn't give a fuck what they had to say but when my bro or dad was about to knock sense into me i straightened up quick i'm telling that talking bullshit only works for a number of kids

It is like rites said, it depends on who talks to you. It is also easier when at a young age you are taught to act right without need for getting a whooping. My situation is similar to yours btw. My dad has always used violence to try to discipline me and it has worked to his detriment. I've been disobedient for as long as I can remember and since I've been big enough I've fought back. Now I'm not suggesting that everyone will be able to do this. After all we live in an imperfect world. No matter what there will always be parents that will fuck it all up in the beginning. I'm just making people aware of an alternative that should work for all parents and all children if done properly. Also, in a world that is more fair, parents won't have to work 90% of the time to make a minimum amount of money to support their family, making it possible for them to have time to educate their kids. I believe in such a world, parents hitting kids won't disappear, but it will be limited big time and it will only decrease as time goes on.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

AruNavi Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 8:44 PM | Message # 47

Emcees
I used 2 get my ass whooped everyday. I wasn't even what you call bad. I was the comedian in the class room. B)

And everyday I got my ass whipped by some belt. And everyday I be like yeah fuck him. It was a cycle. Once he treated me like more of a person than an animal and talked 2 me I understood that the world doesn't revolve around me. My uncle could honestly care less about me and I think that may have played a role in it though. He ain't truly care long as he looked good. When I made him look bad that's when he came. Which is why I never wanted 2 learn. So it all depends. But I personally don't do shit now cause my uncle threatens me with weapons. So yeah... I am good

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 11/Mar/10, 1:03 AM | Message # 48

Emcees
Quote (AruNavi)
my uncle threatens me with weapons.

ninja weapons?

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Bape Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 6:37 PM | Message # 49

Emcees
Quote (Joker13)
my pops would punch me in the face when i was younger

Quote (Joker13)

Quote (Joker13)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2XYrIJHSA&t=0m40s

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 11:22 PM | Message # 50

Heads
wow this is old lol...my mom kicked my butt and it worked....we all got hit but i dont do it to my kids..i feel its teaching them that hitting or putting your hands on another person is right..i'd rather hit them where it really hurts..taking away their favs like cell phone, computer, game system ect...

KrazeeTork Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/11, 4:57 PM | Message # 51

Removed
Depends on their ages. If they younger then 10yrs then FUCK NO!
it's a disgrace when these so called parents hit their kids. They're just kids for fuck sake

A kid is going to muck up and get into trouble its only natural that a kid does "kids" stuff.

If the kid however back chats or disrespects the parents then maybe a little clip on the arm.
but nothing ever more.. the worst type of parent is the one who tells their heads off at their children.

They sicking me.
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Hitting your kids
Search: