Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:21 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (Em_SeeD)
hahahahaha thats not a real quote is it?

naah Che died in 1967 and Pensmoke tries to raise "awareness" whit that sign he thinks people here are some kind of idiots or something that hang shit on just for the sake of it

Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:35 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Are any of us really like that though?

like what ? the only people that hang Che pics up their profiles are me , Emseed and Blaze i am a well known leftist student and the others are known here as fairly smart persons this site stinks of intellectuality from 100 miles even when we don't talk politics and other stuff like that that's why i love this movement and website people are qualified to break it down on any level

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:37 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Menace)
like what ? the only people that hang Che pics up their profiles are me , Emseed and Blaze i am a well known leftist student and the others are known here as fairly smart persons this site stinks of intellectuality from 100 miles even when we don't talk politics and other stuff like that that's why i love this movement and website people are qualified to break it down on any level

OOOOH YEEAA!!!!

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:38 PM | Message # 34

OGs

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:39 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:41 PM | Message # 35

Heads
LMAO sodr is back ladies and gentlemen

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:42 PM | Message # 36

Heads
i remember that from Family Guy that shit always popped up like every time pissing people off whit that OHH YEAH !! line biggrin

Uncharted Date: Monday, 02/Feb/09, 5:11 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
LMFAO at the kool-aid man oh no oh no oh no OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Menace Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 5:58 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
I mean are any of us imitating leftists, but I guess not, if the numbers of Che pics are in few
Our site has a large amount of anarchists, luckily

till now no we don't got that i gotta admit i am in a way proud this site keeps it up on all levels its rare too see such things now days

Menace Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 6:04 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
"There's no diversity, 'cause we're burning in the melting pot"

lol that's the thing in this site is has DIVERSITY and has it 110% biggrin

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 6:45 PM | Message # 40

Heads
I am not a leftist, nor do I pretend to be tongue I don't like labelling and I feel leftist ideals are good at times (including now) and conservative ideals are better at other times (during stagflation for example, like in the 70's). My main belief, however, is that institutionalization creates hierarchy and hierarchy is the reason power exists and is hungered for. Power, to me, is the greatest evil the world knows. We must therefore de-institutionalize everything, rid the world of hierarchy, and we will then be able to live in a much more peaceful world. Do not mistake this notion, however, for the notion of perfection, for perfection is not possible as it would defy the laws of nature; the essence and beauty of nature lies in it's imperfection.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 7:09 PM | Message # 41

Heads
you are a leftist Erik u seem to trick yourself in feeling better but you are from the left you know let that labeling thing away and listen to this how would a economy function in a non hierarchical and de-institutionalized world ?? well how ?? well self management by the people in collective production and trading between communes

de-institutionalize everything, rid the world of hierarchy - its part of Anarcho-Syndicalist theory (LEFTIST)

Self management - leftist ideal

collectivism - Leftist ideal

communes - leftist ideal

i understand your whole individualistic concept but you don't come whit new ideas here these ideas are already in a category so by affiliation you fit into that category don't fuss so much about it man what?? your dad gonna let down on your inheritance or what ?? LOL biggrin I'm just kidding

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 7:33 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Lol! Seriously though man, you don't seem to understand how thin the line between liberal and conservative is. True conservatives base their entire beliefs on small, some even no government interference. Liberals ideally believe that the power should be spread out and the government should be large, if possible, entirely vested in the people. In essence, this is saying the exact same thing, only from the opposite end. It's like circling the world. If you circle the world in one direction and someone else does in the other, you will, at some point, both end up in the exact same place. The difference is that one considers the body of people that run the country to be the government and the other despises government in general. I tend to agree with the latter, so in essence, if I had to categorize myself, I would say that I am a conservative.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 8:40 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Lol! Seriously though man, you don't seem to understand how thin the line between liberal and conservative is. True conservatives base their entire beliefs on small, some even no government interference. Liberals ideally believe that the power should be spread out and the government should be large, if possible, entirely vested in the people. In essence, this is saying the exact same thing, only from the opposite end. It's like circling the world. If you circle the world in one direction and someone else does in the other, you will, at some point, both end up in the exact same place. The difference is that one considers the body of people that run the country to be the government and the other despises government in general. I tend to agree with the latter, so in essence, if I had to categorize myself, I would say that I am a conservative.

lol man you seem to not understand the definition of conservatism in short definition supports the status quo or ""the state of affairs that existed previously" so in US by that given it supports directly free market capitalism and the bourgeoisie and supports preservation of the heritage of a nation or culture and given that it creates more class problems and it creates a nationalist identity inside the philosophy itself by that opening a hole to other far right ideologies to incorporate in it its dangerous to support conservatism cause she is a blind supporter of corporate monopolization and because of conservatism your country is a oligarchy of course they are many types of conservatives but in essence conservatism has no dealing whit either equality or the de-institutionalization of power whatever you follow or not Ron Paul or others you will end in the same state cause Libertarian Conservatism or Conservatism has the same result a bigger gap between social classes and whit out the interference of the state will cause more problems as Chomsky puts it "Another State would replace the first" allowing mass exploitation

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 8:44 PM | Message # 44

OGs
i wonder if menace and eBoys share an appartment......

im only kidding :D....wtf are they pointing too^^^??

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 8:47 PM
eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 4:01 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (Menace)
lol man you seem to not understand the definition of conservatism in short definition supports the status quo or ""the state of affairs that existed previously" so in US by that given it supports directly free market capitalism and the bourgeoisie and supports preservation of the heritage of a nation or culture and given that it creates more class problems and it creates a nationalist identity inside the philosophy itself by that opening a hole to other far right ideologies to incorporate in it its dangerous to support conservatism cause she is a blind supporter of corporate monopolization and because of conservatism your country is a oligarchy of course they are many types of conservatives but in essence conservatism has no dealing whit either equality or the de-institutionalization of power whatever you follow or not Ron Paul or others you will end in the same state cause Libertarian Conservatism or Conservatism has the same result a bigger gap between social classes and whit out the interference of the state will cause more problems as Chomsky puts it "Another State would replace the first" allowing mass exploitation

i = pwned

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Search: