[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:46 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
my dad showed me this a while ago just roasting on this song and this is funny ass hell
Master P-The ice cream man

Message edited by coolmon - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:47 AM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:49 AM | Message # 2

Heads
LMAO I used to love this song back in the day!!
That was my shit-shit

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:56 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Master P sucked now days he woke up from the false dream of living large and he tries to give back at the community and spread knowledge but he already done to much damage to the image of both hip hop and black culture

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:56 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
hes talking crack and guns and hoes through put the whole song

Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:58 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (coolmon)
hes talking crack and guns and hoes through put the whole song

well that was his whole musical career on that subject man i hate when niggas wake up from their dream and see the reality and at the last minute they try to change i mean one good example is Ludacris that dude seems to mature and seems he woke up

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:59 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
Master P is one of the main niggas whole started the hurting of hip hop and black culture...I remembered when i was about 5 years old i'd be singing to lil romeo shit.

s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:01 PM | Message # 7

OGs
Even if you're not a Master P fan, you have to admit that this is one of his classics...
HEY! is that q-tip at 0:47??

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:03 PM
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:02 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
^^^^^WTF i almost had heart attack i couldnt take 20 seconds.the hook was terrible.

Message edited by coolmon - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:02 PM
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:04 PM | Message # 9

OGs
Quote (coolmon)
^^^^^WTF i almost had heart attack i couldnt take 20 seconds.the hook was terrible.

lol, maybe the "uhhh" part is annoying

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:06 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (coolmon)
Master P is one of the main niggas whole started the hurting of hip hop and black culture...I remembered when i was about 5 years old i'd be singing to lil romeo shit.

word !! and that song is pretty cool but the subject matter in that song is over used i mean even when he made that song that subject matter was still over used s Pen said they talk about the problems but nobody gives a solution

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:15 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i mean one good example is Ludacris that dude seems to mature and seems he woke up

Ludacris woke up, T.I. starting to wake up because hes gonna be locked up for a year coming March, Jeezy starting to wake up

Hip Hop..gotta love it

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:18 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Ludacris woke up, T.I. starting to wake up because hes gonna be locked up for a year coming March, Jeezy starting to wake up

Hip Hop..gotta love it

well they wake up very late they already done heavy damage to hip hop and plus they are chain strapped corporate rappers they are chained to some contracts so expect bullshit from them and the only place where hip hop will be saved is the underground from the people where hip hop really started

WestCoastKingz Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:18 PM | Message # 13

Writers
Remember When P was livin in richmond..Well cheea Niggas Thought his ass was fake so he was kicked out n moved to tha south. MASTA-P GHETTOS TRIEN TO KILL ME(RICHMOND CALIFORNIA)

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:19 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well they wake up very late they already done heavy damage to hip hop and plus they are chain strapped corporate rappers they are chained to some contracts so expect bullshit from them and the only place where hip hop will be saved is the underground from the people where hip hop really started

Wait a sec now...Their latest albums are all great IMO at least but it sadens me to see them JUST NOW doing this

Sick With It
WestCoastKingz Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:21 PM | Message # 15

Writers

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Search: