New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 12/Feb/09, 4:26 PM | Message # 61

OGs
Quote (Menace)
this is an half hour speech by Krs-One its called Hip Hop Beyond Entertainment

wow krs is going overboard with hip hop treating it as a religion

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Feb/09, 4:48 PM | Message # 62

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
wow krs is going overboard with hip hop treating it as a religion

people like you seem to not make a difference between a social movement and a religion the same conservative neo-religious arguments were used by the right wing in the 60's against the anti war movements and civil rights movements and Lethface you bashed on your ideas LOL thats what i fight against those people who make their raps and glorify and make an identity out of it and then they call it having fun or art they justify their means at hip hop's expense you see how you made my point wink

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Thursday, 12/Feb/09, 4:52 PM | Message # 63

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
you see how you made my point

No, i don't tongue ... but I feel I've made mine....we're both right in our own minds I guess... All I wish is that you wouldn't make EVERYTING SO Political.... soon as you touch any thread it becomes insanely corrupted - LMAO ... can't some of us just have a little fun and enjoy this thing called hiphop WE ALL love....except for you dry

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Feb/09, 5:01 PM | Message # 64

Heads
again your arguments are irrelevant i made u recognize hip hop exploitation and u still talking all that personal shit in fact you started this and provoked me what's POLITICAL about what i just told you up there ?? NOTHING is just musical and social ohh and do your study on hip hop history start whit that speech and try to listen to some Jazz and Spoken Poetry maybe you will understand better where it came from how it came from and what message she has wink

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 9:56 AM | Message # 65

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
again your arguments are irrelevant i made u recognize hip hop exploitation

you made me recognize it??? No, I know it happens but your arguement states that You now refuse to listen to KRS1 BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY LAYED SOME NEGATIVITY DOWN AND THAT "Can't Be Fixed"....You ain't hiphop man!!!! Ahahahahaha- 'Fuck outta Here!..... Quit contradictin' yourself!!!......

Now you're gonna try and come up with some way to defend yourself saying that you can and do listen to KRS but it's too late homie.... you already said that once negativity is portrayed and it's affected the culture in negative ways that it's too late and can't be made better - You Lose! newrus

Added (13/Feb/09, 9:56 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
He's a dumbass for trying to go up against you

C'mon....I'm sure you can fit a little more of his dick in your mouth can't you?!?!!!! Hahahahahaha- God forbid anyone try and test the all powerful MENACE - he's so smart, he's my fuckin' idol..... I love the way he flip things on people to make it seem he's right dry - FAG

Read the whole arguement and how it started before you get balls deep Man!!! Menace is trying to say that Master P already made a negative impact on the hiphop community and even tho' he's now trying to better it...it's too late, it can't be done!!!<---- this is the basis of our whole arguement..... but then he has the nerve to quote KRS1 and shit but if you know anything about hiphop you'll know that KRS1 was a contributer to one of the 1st and biggest beefs in hiphop history and also made negative music and posed on album covers with guns which made people act in a negative manner....... but then he worships KRS1 b/c he smartened up but Master P can't change things????
and then he says that KRS1 was just speaking through other people and their stories - LOL- but god Forbid anybody he doesn't like gets on the mic and does that....

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Message edited by LethaFace - Friday, 13/Feb/09, 9:58 AM
Watcher Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 10:43 AM | Message # 66

Watchers
^^^^^

I must agree. If an artist I hated finally did something good (doesn't necessarily need to be positive, just well done) I would give him props. I still would keep a microscope over everything he did because I'd be skeptical, but I would not down a dude because of what he did in the past.

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 10:45 AM | Message # 67

Heads
man once again you are a dumb ass you attack the individual cause you can't make a true analysis you see ?? and if u read that Master P comment you will see what i said i SAID he already made his impact on hip hop now its too late as in its TOO LATE cause he started in 1991 and he woke up in 2007 its that not LATE FOR YOU ?? and man try to listen to some Gill Scott Heron or The Last Poets or even The Watts Prophets so you can understand the difference between speaking about stereotypes and enforcing them you clearly are a dumb piece of shit who has no idea about shit and cut that curses short or you gonna be sanctioned nobody cursed at you aight ?? wink

11thPlague Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:04 AM | Message # 68

Removed
Quote (Menace)
and cut that curses short or you gonna be sanctioned nobody cursed at you aight ??

LOL

11thPlague Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:09 AM | Message # 69

Removed
I agree with Lethaface

Menace you Thinking To deep and maybe your right in some aspects

But this stuff is more simple than that its the fact that you cant be mad

at someone thats doing good plain and simple

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:11 AM | Message # 70

Emcees
You really are a moron- ain't nobody attackin' the individual...QUIT FLIPPIN' Shit!!!! - I Clearly attacked EXACTLY what You SAID...NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And No, It's NEVER TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!....this was my original comment and you attacked it.... Stop with the Gill Scott Heron comments too- I don't give a "damn"(is that ok? LOL)! Bottom line is that you have a serious hate for hiphop...if you don't like it, don't listen....the only time you wanna hear it is if they get on some political militant shit....SORRY That is NOT the only aspect of hiphop...Quit hatin' on Everyone's opinions of what they like if you can't take the criticism yourself! I know plenty more than You about HipHop as a whole Menace and this bothers you so you say I don't know shit- LOL- You're just mad cuz I don't jock your nuttz the way all these other kids do up in here.... You of all people should respect that I'm standing up for my own beliefs.....and EveryBody else in here should recognize that I rep the culture as a whole where as your simple mind only reps a small portion -

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:12 AM | Message # 71

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
at someone thats doing good plain and simple

once again money is no excuse for whack shit i made Lethaface recognize how rappers act dumb at hip hop's expense that's why i told him that he made my point and this the whole meaning of the debate wink

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:17 AM | Message # 72

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
once again money is no excuse for whack shit i made Lethaface recognize how rappers act dumb at hip hop's expense that's why i told him that he made my point and this the whole meaning of the debate

this is the kind of shit that makes me wonder if you evenl like hiphop....
do you respect...
sugar hill gang? (Corporate)
Nas?(Corporate)
Slick rick? (loved to floss his money and jewels)
Big L(nothing positive)
Tupac(loved his money and lavish life).......................and the list goes on Menace........

....and once again... you didn't make me realize a damb thing! I realize and have stated in many threads that too many people milk it but you still have to understand that hiphop is a business and ppl wanna get paid. just cuz you don't like that they floss a little doesn't make it wrong.... Shit even your boy Huey P. Newton was involved in the drug trade for money...how you gonna make a guy like that your hero? Oh, cuz he was doing other positive things right?!?!? LOL - Exactly!

Message edited by LethaFace - Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:21 AM
Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:27 AM | Message # 73

Heads
LOL don't judge activists like Huey p newton cause you don't have an idea who he was and what he did ok? wink after he studied Marxism and Maoism he started the BPP for helping the black community he was a drug dealer but after he studied Marxism he became an activist and then after the BPP he studied and go to college and got Phd in medicine he didn't portray and enforce what he did in the past hell he didn't even speak about it and once again you lack of understand the past of hip hop makes you ignorant to many facts and u still don't see the difference and by the way check the article about hip hop and the beginning of the art form cause you clearly lack hip hop history check it in the blog section wink ohh and one thing more THERE IS A BALANCE IN HIP HOP people like Big L and Nas in the 90's presented the balance now days the balance is just one sided always on the negative and always on the bullshit

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:46 AM | Message # 74

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
LOL don't judge activists like Huey p newton cause you don't have an idea who he was and what he did ok? after he studied Marxism and Maoism he started the BPP for helping the black community he was a drug dealer but after he studied Marxism he became an activist and then after the BPP he studied and go to college and got Phd in medicine he didn't portray and enforce what he did in the past hell he didn't even speak about it and once again you lack of understand the past of hip hop makes you ignorant to many facts and u still don't see the difference and by the way check the article about hip hop and the beginning of the art form cause you clearly lack hip hop history check it in the blog section

Why are you SO quick to make a stupid comment like that? - Why do you always assume that nobody knows anything about the topics your life revolves around? This is Ignorant... I know shit too Menace, So get over yourself Already!!! You're making youself look more Ignorant with each comment Bro'... Look, i'm not here to beef with You and shit as I told You a long time ago in that PM... but when you call me a dumbass with nothing to back it up other than throwing in your stupid little facts that are irrelevant to try and make yourself feel smart then I get annoyed and I will make you look stupid even though you're doing a good job of that on your own....... Just stop trying to turn EVERYTHING So political to get your political fix through hiphop....... And stop ignoring my statement and questions while posting some facts that are already known............... thank you for clarifying that Huey P Newton Was a drug dealer and negatively affected Black culture and then Made A Change the same way Master P (whom U Hate SOOO Much) did...

Huey P Newton= Murderer/drug dealer turned political activist(idolized by menace)
Master P=Drug Dealer turned icon to ghetto youth- to an intelligent man/positive role model and a good father(hated by menace) wacko

.....Now go search up some more facts for me and be sure to word it up real nice too wink

Message edited by LethaFace - Friday, 13/Feb/09, 11:56 AM
Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:05 PM | Message # 75

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
negatively affected Black culture and then

you cursed at me and dissed me so i defended my stand and AFFECTED NEGATIVELY ?? you see how you don't know SHIT ABOUT HUEY P NEWTON OR THE BLACK PANTHER'S how they affected negatively the black community ?? LMAO biggrin that's the problem they affected positively the black community making the black community more independent and they taught the black community to generate wealth inside it LOL come on man comparing historical figures whit rappers is just plain dumb i trashed your facts on Nas and the other and on money what more u want ?? you clearly state and support an unbalanced hip hop culture and that's the problem man hip hop became a business that's why hip hop is dying wink in the words of Redman biggrin

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Search: