New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » The dream thread
The dream thread
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 0:23 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
I didnt want to seem like an annoying bitch, (i think people already think that though haha) so I moved from regualr off topic to here to post this.
Post weird dreams here!
I have this one fucking scary ass dream most of the time when im sick and sometimes on any given night. But if im sick, and have a fever, I always seem to have it. Im like under a rocketship and it blasts off and my brain feels like exploding, then I see a slideshow of random people fly by, and its always the same people just in different order each time.

Tarzan (the cartoon one)
A random cat, like a housecat
David Letterman amd Jay Leno
An Astronaut
And John Kerry (he's only been in one of these)
But yeah this dream is the same EVERY time and it scares the shit out of me. So when im sick i hate sleeping.
I swear it sounds fake but its real! Its only like a 30 second long dream. Like when Im having it, I know im dreaming sometimes but its still scary.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 0:40 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I didnt want to seem like an annoying bitch, (i think people already think that though haha) so I moved from regualr off topic to here to post this.
Post weird dreams here!
I have this one fucking scary ass dream most of the time when im sick and sometimes on any given night. But if im sick, and have a fever, I always seem to have it. Im like under a rocketship and it blasts off and my brain feels like exploding, then I see a slideshow of random people fly by, and its always the same people just in different order each time.

Tarzan (the cartoon one)
A random cat, like a housecat
David Letterman amd Jay Leno
An Astronaut
And John Kerry (he's only been in one of these)
But yeah this dream is the same EVERY time and it scares the shit out of me. So when im sick i hate sleeping.
I swear it sounds fake but its real! Its only like a 30 second long dream. Like when Im having it, I know im dreaming sometimes but its still scary.

that's scary, you know they say re-ocurring dreams are supposed to mean something. or telling you something.

anyway i often used to get this:
when i'd try to wake up i'd be half asleep half awake, so i'd be dreaming i was waking up, it was really scary coz it feels like im paralyzed honestly its the scarriest shit ever. you're trying to wake up coz you think you're awake, you can feel the bed around you and you're trying to move but you can't. you can't even open your eyes the only thing you can do is move your fingers and toes and your just trying your hardest to wake up like to move onto your side and there's nothin you can do. Anyway i usually move onto my side and realize i was actually dreaming i was awake and that was the reason i couldn't really move, coz it was a dream. its like when i used to dream i was turning off my alarm in the morning when it went off, i'd be pressing the button on the alarm and wondering why it isn't stopping then i'd wake up and realize i was still dreaming. i think it means something

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
NtG Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 0:50 AM | Message # 3

Heads
i had a dream where i was in a war or something james bond like and then i just stopped and i said "WAIT A SECOND! This is a dream!!" and then i woke up.

i tend to have alot of dreams about ufo's and aliens scary shit.

[deleted]
Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 0:53 AM | Message # 4

Heads
they all sound crazy, i never did understand dreams but my mom has the wierdest dreams whats crazy is some of them do happen or its like a warning..
for a couple of nights my mom was dreaming with water, she dreamed that a sales man was trying to sell her a tombstone underneath the ocean. he said it was cheaper..she kept having this same dream, in the mean time my uncle was missing for about 2 weeks and we searched everywhere.. we called hospitals for any john dos and nothing until one day the police called, he was found floating and decomposed in a river..i think he went fishing and fell in but it was stranger how for those two weeks my mom was dreaming with water and tombstones..

there was another dream she has when i was a teenager she kept dreaming with fire and a baby crying.. we have no babys in our house but my mom made us sleep with our shoes and clothes nearby incase there was a fire.. so about two days later my friends house burned down from a fire and her baby was crying because the fire surrounded the crib.. any way that was strange..dreams are creepy..

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 0:54 AM | Message # 5

Heads
once i dreamed some people were putting a body in a rubish bag under a basement, and there were all these other rubish bags with bodies and next thing they all started squirming like worms etc coz they were all still alive and there was even a narator, i woke up at that bit and everytime i closed my eyes another nightmare would begin and i was like wtf and just keep opening my eyes till i got to a good dream

Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:01 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
once i dreamed some people were putting a body in a rubish bag under a basement, and there were all these other rubish bags with bodies and next thing they all started squirming like worms etc coz they were all still alive and there was even a narator, i woke up at that bit and everytime i closed my eyes another nightmare would begin and i was like wtf and just keep opening my eyes till i got to a good dream

hey that sounds like an old classic movie..thats sick and yes i hate when u close ur eyes and have that same nightmare..iits strange. i dont have bad dreams alot, welll my mom says we all dream but i dont remember them much..

i did dream once that i was falling from a roof but before i landed i woke up.. some people say that if you land u can die in your sleep..idk its nuts lol

Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:03 AM | Message # 7

Heads
when my nephew was about 10 he was sleep walking and daydreaming that he was going to use to bathroom but instead opened the refridgerator and peed in the fridge then went right back to bed.. LOL my sister threw out all the food.. he is 23 now and we still tease him about that day..

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:06 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
i did dream once that i was falling from a roof but before i landed i woke up.. some people say that if you land u can die in your sleep..idk its nuts lol

that's what i've always thought too lol, last falling dream i had was when i fell on my chair. i think we all have dreams we just don't remember them, i used to dream of some dope as beats and i'd try to remember them but would always forget, once when i couldn't even write a rhyme i had a dream and all these dope rhymes were coming and i was like whoa lol and there was a still picture of tupac lol.

but i think dreams are just a combination of things you have thought about the previous day, when i have a dream i can usually always know how i got it, like it would come from something that i had said that day

Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:13 AM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
and there was a still picture of tupac lol.

lol a pic of tupac LOL LOL omg ur such a hip hop head u dream with beats and 2pac LOL

Quote (EmSeeD)
but i think dreams are just a combination of things you have thought about the previous day, when i have a dream i can usually always know how i got it, like it would come from something that i had said that day

also true..

Rizen_One Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:26 AM | Message # 10

Writers
The last dream I remember having was one of those falling ones. I hit the ground so hard I bounced back into the air and hit it just as hard on the rebound. Everytime I have a falling dream I always hit the ground.

I don't "make" graffiti
Joker Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:32 AM | Message # 11

Watchers
i had a dream where i fought bruce lee and he kicked me in the face i woke up with a nose bleed
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:33 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
a pic of tupac LOL LOL omg ur such a hip hop head u dream with beats and 2pac LOL

lmao that was ages ago though when all i listened to mostly was dr. dre affiliated stuff, i didn't actually like 2pac, but i had been listening to a 2pac vs biggie freestyle

Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 1:55 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Joker)
i had a dream where i fought bruce lee and he kicked me in the face i woke up with a nose bleed

omg

Quote (EmSeeD)
2pac vs biggie freestyle

well i'm sure biggie was prob in that dream but u dont remember LoL

Quote (Rizen_One)
The last dream I remember having was one of those falling ones. I hit the ground so hard I bounced back into the air and hit it just as hard on the rebound. Everytime I have a falling dream I always hit the ground.

wow you bounced and landed..gee i never heard anyone landing.. glad ur ok..

what is your youtube name?

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 7:40 AM | Message # 14

OGs
man..i just had the scariest dream......

i dreamt i was going to jail in an hour and that my life was ruined.........

the feeling i had when i woke up and realized it was just a dream felt like a miracle, lol

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

ill Date: Friday, 17/Apr/09, 10:27 AM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (Rizen_One)

seriously whats the deal with those, you know when you wake up and your stomach goes funny like youve just gone over the edge of a rollercoaster but youre lying down? weirdd shit

The World Is Yours
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » The dream thread
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search: