aw dude i think that sig is too much

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ThaScience Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 6:13 PM | Message # 47

OGs
^ its less then the other one. no as much of a shake. nah mean

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 7:45 PM | Message # 48

Emcees
i keep having dreams bout this female ive been spittin at. nothing bad all good. she lives far away so maybe that has to do with it.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 10:26 PM | Message # 49

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
last night i dreamt there were little scorpions in my garage, they were red and blue and everywhere, then for some reason I_Guy was there and said you have to rub the repellant on their claws with your fingers, then they will go to all the other scorpions and share the repellant with the other scorpions thus killing them all. I_Guy was putting the repellant on their claws, they tried to snip his fingers but they couldn't, i tried to do the same but they would just sting my fingers and it hurt lol, then I_Guy disapeared, i went to walk about but they were everywhere, i accidentally stepped on one and it stung me under my foot, i looked and i had a cut under my foot, the sting felt so real. later i woke up and realized i was only dreaming.

Lol that's fucking weird. I_Guy and Eboyd probably were the ones who devolped the repellent. smart asses...

Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
Before i tell you this... I'M NOT GAY... i promise... but like 3 years ago i used to have dreams of rubbing vaginas... and they would turn into penises while i touched them... this would reoccur very often..

So fucking what if you are gay dude? It bothers me more than anything when people act so ashamed to have homosexual thoughts or fantasies. The Macho Man in America has always bothered me. I'm probably Bi somewhere inside. I had a dream once that I told everyone I was bi and I woke up thinking it was real so I ended up basically telling my friend I was Bi in real life immidiatly after waking up, thinking he hadn't found out yet, and then i remembered it was a dream and was like "Nah just kidding. I was testing you."
But really, I think all humans have fantasies about the same sex whether they wanna realize it or not.

I had a dream last night that me and this girl who I've been feeling for for about a month now were walking together in a forest and we ended up at my house and right when I walked in she looks at my mom and is like "Your son has impregnated me" and then her and I sat down and started watching "To Kill a mockingbird" and then I looked over at her and I started running my fingers through her hair, then my phone started ringing and realized it was a dream and I wanted to keep dreaming so I somehow kept myself in it, and basically it ended up in us just sitting there nose to nose feeling each other's hair.
Weird.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 10:52 PM | Message # 50

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
So fucking what if you are gay dude? It bothers me more than anything when people act so ashamed to have homosexual thoughts or fantasies. The Macho Man in America has always bothered me. I'm probably Bi somewhere inside. I had a dream once that I told everyone I was bi and I woke up thinking it was real so I ended up basically telling my friend I was Bi in real life immidiatly after waking up, thinking he hadn't found out yet, and then i remembered it was a dream and was like "Nah just kidding. I was testing you."
But really, I think all humans have fantasies about the same sex whether they wanna realize it or not.

I understand your point... but i want people to know I'm straight... as much as I have acceptance for homosexuality... other people don't... and if i was gay... i don't know if i would be ashamed... i shouldn't but i don't know... so if i have some gay dream... but 3 years later i'm sure i'm not gay... i rather not people thinking i'm gay if i'm not... Maybe it was a gay fantasy back then... but i'm not gay for now, i know that... so why even give people the impression that i'm something i'm not? but i totally understand the point your trying to make and i agree... in any arguement where theres REAL gay bashing... i try to defend homosexuals when people look at them like a fuck up as a person....

hell maybe your point still makes sense and mine doesn't... but thats just how i feel now...

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I've been feeling for for about a month now were walking together in a forest and we ended up at my house and right when I walked in she looks at my mom and is like "Your son has impregnated me" and then her and I sat down and started watching "To Kill a mockingbird" and then I looked over at her and I started running my fingers through her hair, then my phone started ringing and realized it was a dream and I wanted to keep dreaming so I somehow kept myself in it, and basically it ended up in us just sitting there nose to nose feeling each other's hair.

do you also have more sensitive love dreams towards girls than sexual/wet dreams? Because i definitely do... maybe thats the cause of my constant masterbation... %)

Message edited by HateMainstreamMusic - Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 10:54 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 0:23 AM | Message # 51

Emcees
hell maybe your point still makes sense and mine doesn't... but thats just how i feel now...

No I see what your saying. It's totally understandable. I don't want people to have it in their head that I am straight though, because I'm not going to know if I'm straight for sure until I'm in my mid twenties, after I've fucked around with everything there is to fuck around with, you know? I have a lot of time in front of me.

do you also have more sensitive love dreams towards girls than sexual/wet dreams? Because i definitely do... maybe thats the cause of my constant masterbation...

Lol yes I have alot of these. It's odd.

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 0:50 AM | Message # 52

Heads
but i want people to know I'm straight

i find it more entertaining to make people wonder, i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not care what people think lol

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 2:45 AM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
last night i dreamt there were little scorpions in my garage, they were red and blue and everywhere, then for some reason I_Guy was there and said you have to rub the repellant on their claws with your fingers, then they will go to all the other scorpions and share the repellant with the other scorpions thus killing them all. I_Guy was putting the repellant on their claws, they tried to snip his fingers but they couldn't, i tried to do the same but they would just sting my fingers and it hurt lol, then I_Guy disapeared, i went to walk about but they were everywhere, i accidentally stepped on one and it stung me under my foot, i looked and i had a cut under my foot, the sting felt so real. later i woke up and realized i was only dreaming.

sometimes i dream of barking dogs too, once i dreamt i we let some stranger into the house, he was all retarded and weird, he wouldn't leave, then i think he was trying to stab us i can't remember, but then some random dog came and barked waking me up lol. other times the dog has come when i dreamt i was paralyzed on my bed.

last week i dreamt i was going to take a shower, i took off my shirt then suddenly my former work mates were outside looking in the window saying hi, and there was no curtain or anything, i was like 'wtf they can see me?' but i had only taken off my shirt, i was unsure whether or not i should still have a shower lol, my grandfather came in he was in his work overalls saying he got fired, i was confused, he walked out and i followed him out, when i stepped out i found myself at church instead.

why does I_Guy get to be in your dreams and i don't? :(

Quote (EmSeeD)
i find it more entertaining to make people wonder, i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not care what people think lol

lol i act gay as fuck with some of my friends when we're in public. that shit is funny :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 13/Mar/10, 5:15 PM | Message # 54

Emcees
I had such a weird dream last night, involving SWAT teams and RHHF.

I was walking my friend to school in the early morning from my old house, and since I didn't have school cause I got kicked out, I was wearing pajamas and smoking a cigarette. Next thing I know, I saw a guy which looked alot like Samuel L Jackson walking towards us, wearing a dashiki and black clothing. I flagged him down, and he was really cool and was like "What's up brotha man?" and I told him about RHHF and he was like "Oh hell yeah... Get that white man bullshit radio off the air brotha! I'm joining this shit!" and then when we parted, he was like "As-alam-uh-laykum" (or however you spell it. It means peace be unto you). Then a SWAT van pulled up and there was a crew of wanna-be swat members in there, sorta like Dog the Bounty hunter, except these guys weren't legit like him. Then they forced me and my friend to join them, and we were running around my neighborhood doing training exercises, and it was really hard, so I was like "Fuck this" and just started running. Next thing I know my OTHER friend pops up and is running with me, along with the first friend, so we were just booking it while they were shooting rubber bullets at us. Then I woke up.

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Saturday, 13/Mar/10, 5:51 PM | Message # 55

Emcees
i had this dream recently... and in part of this dream... there was an sex orgy fest of mutated/infected/diseased people... all fucking each each other in weird ways..
they looked like this

and this

and also this

it was fucking disgusting... terrible nightmare :'(

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 14/Mar/10, 12:24 PM | Message # 56

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
lol i act gay as fuck with some of my friends when we're in public. that shit is funny :D

word...

i once had a dream that i was in a beach and i went to the spot where people take showers afterward and i found Sunny Leone changing, so i went inside and s**ed her up...dont remember if that was one of my many wet dreams

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 15/Mar/10, 4:24 AM | Message # 57

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
lol i act gay as fuck with some of my friends when we're in public. that shit is funny

Man I do that non-stop to test people. If I am thinking of being friends with someone, I will either tell them I'm gay and go with it for an hour, or just act surpremley gay around them to test them and see if they are homophobic. I refuse to even talk to racists, homophobes, sexists, because in my opinion, they are less than human and deserve be brutally tortured then murdered. Fuck all forms of prejudice.

eboyd Date: Monday, 15/Mar/10, 5:09 AM | Message # 58

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I refuse to even talk to racists, homophobes, sexists, because in my opinion, they are less than human and deserve be brutally tortured then murdered. Fuck all forms of prejudice.

lol idk if i'd go that far because that would be sinking to their level (dare i call you a bigotist: a person who is bigoted against bigots? lol!) but i'd definitely say that i would rather not associate with bigots and i will actively oppose their views.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Monday, 15/Mar/10, 12:51 PM | Message # 59

B-Girls
Erik isn't acting though. He is for realler..

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ThaScience Date: Monday, 15/Mar/10, 3:10 PM | Message # 60

OGs
i had a dream about the song, we takin over, so i woke up singing.. "one city at a timeeee"... lmao

BAWSE.. IS WHAT I DOES

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » The dream thread
Search: