[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Epic Racist TV Moment.
Epic Racist TV Moment.
TheHipHopSpot Date: Monday, 09/May/11, 4:13 PM | Message # 1

OGs
its epic

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 12:11 PM | Message # 61

Heads
LMAO! Bacon, in case u haven't noticed everytime u say something to justify ur point, ur proving everybody else's point as to why ur comnig off as a racist dude lol
What everybody is trying to say is that not only BLACK people act like that dude. Its EVERYBODY. Including White people thanks to Erik's pictures that proved this.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 12:46 PM | Message # 62

B-Girls
Erik proved nothing, just that the power that those figures posses can change an entire race and social group of people down to the things they do say or wear.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 1:11 PM | Message # 63

Heads
no, i proved white people can act like the black stereotypes that bacon is discussing that he hates often as well. but i see that in your ignorance you need to see someone that isn't famous like that. ok:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:36 PM | Message # 64

B-Girls
photoshop. either way what exactly is taylor trying to say anyway?

Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:43 PM | Message # 65

Heads
He believes in those stereotypes on the TV, all arabs are terrorists all white people are pillagers, war mongers and greedy, Asians have small dicks, black people love fried chicken etc. LMAO :D

Adam Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:50 PM | Message # 66

B-Girls
what about you menace, whats your stereotype

Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:52 PM | Message # 67

Heads
Fucking guys like you in the anus

Adam Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 4:08 PM | Message # 68

B-Girls
sorry but you got to get to my country first fucking fes. don't you got some kind of justice league meeting or something to be at? or does your revolutionary road have time for a leisure break.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 5:24 PM | Message # 69

Emcees
I don't think all blacks are like that.. i don't think all whites are rich yuppie assholes. i don't think all asians have small dicks.
but i think all stereotypes, positive or negative (there are stereotypes that aren't necessarily bad in my opinion, like the thought that all asians are smart or that blacks are stronger than everyone) have some sort of truth behind them... like they wouldn't be stereotypes if it wasn't somewhat common, would they?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 6:38 PM | Message # 70

Heads
Stereotypes are a set of inaccurate, simplistic generalizations about a group that allows others to categorize them and treat them accordingly. ;)

Greeny Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 2:12 AM | Message # 71

OGs
Affirmative action is a disliked or spiteful woman. I've worked for 2 weeks or so with a retarded midget bitch shit that might have down syndrome or brain damage and is completely unfit for work and just makes others work harder. Can't believe they kept her for that long.

On another note, Oxford Dictionary is on some coon shit (amidoinitriteadam?) with their 'black English'. "Bitch" is in no way non-derogatory, even when said by a black.

Added (22/Oct/11, 2:12 Am)
---------------------------------------------
BTW, in most asian countries the average dick size is quite the bit smaller than in europe, america and especially in africa.
Black americans (those that stem from slaves) are likely to be stronger, because the slave takers picked only the strong men. What the hell they gonna do with a skinny and diseased old slave? Those stereotypes have some truth in it. But that jews don't have rhythm? That's some black racist cracking jokes about some white kids at the disco.

That black people hold that stereotype is a stereotype as well btw. ;P

:)
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Epic Racist TV Moment.
Search: