[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
-The Official Untaught History Thread-
Menace Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 3:37 PM | Message # 136

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
BUMP TEACH ME SOMETHING MENACE

huh ?? blink

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 3:38 PM | Message # 137

Watchers
[quote=Menace]huh ??[/quote]
give me your new social studies lesson menace!!!
Menace Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 5:14 PM | Message # 138

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
give me your new social studies lesson menace!!!

LOL do you really want it ? LOL biggrin I'm currently studying a thing called "Theory of Party Competition " a theory based on the book the Golden Rule by Thomas Ferguson is about the money driven political system that we live in and how financial interests decide who wins and who looses elections is quite complex but you just 13 so i don't wait until college or even high school LOL

and as a Untaught history huh afro afro surrender surrender suspect suspect tease thumbsanta thumbup tomato thumb soccer

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 5:33 PM | Message # 139

Watchers
[quote=Menace]money driven political system that we live in and how financial interests decide who wins and who looses elections[/quote]
so this means much money that the competition puts in when thier running the elections?
Menace Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 7:08 PM | Message # 140

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
so this means much money that the competition puts in when thier running the elections?

the business behind the parties who supports the parties who helps them win they pour billions of dollars in their campaigns they do lobbying do you think this is for free ?? do you think these big business do these kind of crap because they are "patriotic" what kind of fool would waste money like this ?? they literally bought the system business interests influence public policy

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 11:41 PM | Message # 141

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
the business behind the parties who supports the parties who helps them win they pour billions of dollars in their campaigns they do lobbying do you think this is for free ?? do you think these big business do these kind of crap because they are "patriotic" what kind of fool would waste money like this ?? they literally bought the system business interests influence public policy

thats bitch like

Menace Date: Monday, 22/Jun/09, 8:53 AM | Message # 142

Heads
the US bill of rights has 10 rights while other western countries have in their acts from 13 to 29 rights

Menace Date: Thursday, 25/Jun/09, 10:35 AM | Message # 143

Heads
Obama and his administration is continuing the Guantanamo bay project in the Baghram base in Afghanistan

ritesofpasage Date: Sunday, 28/Jun/09, 3:10 PM | Message # 144

DJs
Greek civilization was founded by Egyptians and Afroasiatic forces.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....

Message edited by ritesofpasage - Sunday, 28/Jun/09, 3:12 PM
ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 7:04 PM | Message # 145

OGs
^ so u not gonna explain to us in detail about that, it was trade not a start of civilisation wacko

Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 7:28 PM | Message # 146

Heads
yeah i agree whit TheScience here Egypt was the USA of today in ancient times it was the boiling pot of races African dynasties ruled Egypt , Arab dynasties ruled Egypt , Greek dynasties ruled Egypt the Egyptian ancient culture is the most racial diverse culture in the ancient world

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 7:32 PM | Message # 147

OGs
This page wont load any more after ritesofpasage message, I had to go back to pg 10 last time, n now.. to write in.. somethings up.

Added (05/Jul/09, 7:32 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
menace can u repeat ur comment here.. its fine now on pg 12 cool

Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 7:42 PM | Message # 148

Heads
shits working for me man but whatever i repeat biggrin

Quote (Menace)
yeah i agree whit TheScience here Egypt was the USA of today in ancient times it was the boiling pot of races African dynasties ruled Egypt , Arab dynasties ruled Egypt , Greek dynasties ruled Egypt the Egyptian ancient culture is the most racial diverse culture in the ancient world

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 8:16 PM | Message # 149

OGs
tru, I mean Egypt had it all, the Nile made it possible for them to really develop imo into a great agricultural society. but it was there maths, religion etc that made them so great.. and later on their architecture *spellin?*

heres a map of the region, Greece has a great history going back over 2,000 years B.C. i think around the bronze age, this is also a time in the regions of modern day Turkey and started floreshing.. Greece started from there own histry,and had different times like everyone else.. they made great trade with egypt, pottery etc. but thats as far as it goes.. buildings also, but the strucutre of greek and then roman buildings was different to egyotian theres no thesis at all to sugest egypt started civilisation in greece lol.. it would b nice to hear a response from the man who quoted sayin this.. but whatever, ima business, well marketing student.. but i no my history cool

i mean jus look at that map, its the most important part of the world, relating to our history imo.. and menace is right, there were so many different tribes, or "race" of ppl as we no today.. there Wasnt no big wall excluding anyone.. everyone lived in this region with ALOT of trade.. going from this era all the way through to columbus era.. thats when shit started to change and a new part of the world took the attention to our modern day history.. if u no what i mean.

Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 8:32 PM | Message # 150

Heads
oh i might add there Greece didn't only trade whit the Egyptians they actually been taught by them i don't remember what ancient Greek philosopher was recalling his trips to ancient Egypt and the long conversations whit the priests there oh i think it was Solon the one who told Plato the legend of Atlantis after an Egyptian priest translated some hieroglyphics for him

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
Search: